Groin Attacks Are Not Funny

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

tkioz:
I once sat in on a self defence class that my sisters were taking, the women teaching the class went over different means of disabling an attacker, usually with the common warning that I know well about not using this on people useless it's for real... notable exception? the strikes to the testicles. It's like they thinking punch a dude there is acceptable for being a jerk.

Do women seriously not know how much this freaking hurts?

You do realize that self defence classes are not really meant for women to learn how to deal with guys being jerks... It's more like dealing with guys who are trying to rape them.

It's not fun. It's painful.

I like how women go 'Well it's painful giving birth', but you give birth to a child, a kick in the balls does not produce a children, and in fact lessens the chance of that man producing a child. esides, most women won't give birth more than three time in their life, whereas a man can get kicked again... and again... and again...

"its always funny when it happens to somebody else."

Jannycats:

PayJ567:
But don't worry... We'll get them back when we accidentally take the painkillers during child birth.

"That's for punching me in the balls last week you bitch!"

You know, his has been killing me for ages... does getting kicked there really hurt as much as giving birth? I always thought it didn't because the pain lingers for hours after you give birth, or so I hear. A shame we'll never find out for real.

I wouldn't know, but I'll venture to say that it's probably like the pain of giving birth condensed into 5 minutes.

It hurts A LOT.

Plurralbles:

jad4400:
While I agree thtat interntionally hiting someone in the groin isn't really funny, if somthing hapens there by accident, then its really funny, like this:

lmfao. It might have been deserved for cropping the dog's ears....

At least, if the man holding the camera's balls were bitten...

Yeah, the croped ears kind of made the video a little bit of a downer.............But it was still pretty funny.

oreopizza47:
it's really sad when it happens often enough that you can just shake off the pain and walk away. i miss the idea of having future children.

I'm both sorry for your loss, and sorta envious for not being able to feel 'em much anymore. But damn, that musta taken a lot of whacks to the crown jewels.

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

GodsAndFishes:
A simple test has shown that being kicked in the balls is actually more painful than giving birth.
Kick a man in the balls and ask him if he would like to be kicked there again and he will say no, but ask a woman after giving birth if she'll do it again and often she will. Thereforce logically being kicked in the balls is more painful.

Its fun not to look at the whole picture.

A kick in the groin is more painful than giving birth???? I saw my wife push out a ten pound,fourteen ounce baby. I gotta tell ya I'd rather be kicked in the groin, hell I'd rather slam my nads in a car door because she had that kid natural, no pain killers, and he got stuck so they had to jerk him out, causing her taint to rip. Top that one kiddos!

Well, she had the OPTION of painkillers but rejected them. Do you think a guy would reject painkillers if he was about to get kicked in the groin? "So yeah, hey, I'm gonna kick you in the groin, it's gonna hurt like hell, you want some painkillers?" "Oh fuck yeah, hand 'em over."

Not saying that childbirth doesn't hurt, but I do know alot of women who has more than one kid...

Jannycats:

PayJ567:
But don't worry... We'll get them back when we accidentally take the painkillers during child birth.

"That's for punching me in the balls last week you bitch!"

You know, his has been killing me for ages... does getting kicked there really hurt as much as giving birth? I always thought it didn't because the pain lingers for hours after you give birth, or so I hear. A shame we'll never find out for real.

Put it this way, if a guy cops a real blow there, it can be painful for quite awhile and even do real permanent & apparently even life threatening damage.
If a girl was to kick me there I'd charge her with assault & whatever else I could (since I'd never give one a legitimate reason to).

steevee:
Honestly, the only time I've ver come near to hitting a women, was after she decided that because she was losing an argument, she would knee me in the happy sacks.
I politley told her she should gtfo out, because if she said another word, I may end up doing something I regret, her male friend told her to cease and desist. I think even he aw she had gone too far :P

Dude, I completely sympathize. When we were young a bunch of us were hopping over a wooden fence. This girl who went over before me grabbed my leg as I was at the pinnacle of the fence-hop and pulled...
I could not communicate the ammount of pain I was in, so the stupid bitch kept pulling on my leg as I was stuck with my crotch resting against the top point of the fence, where all I could do was let out some whimpered gasps.
After I got off the fence I seem to remember my friends holding me back, because I was going to clock her in the face. It's the only time I have ever EVER even considered hitting a girl.

In summary, groin shots are not funny, but accepatable as self defense, not comedy.

Groin kicks are awesome.

Back in high school, some hardass bitch with an authority problem decided it would be fun to kick me in the nuts.

She ended up in cuffs after I actively charged her with assault, and got her kicked out of school for the remainder of the year. 3 strikes, bitch. Also, the kick has me out of school and work for 3 days. Guess who ended up getting $2000 in a settlement? Love the system...

In all seriousness, if your life or well being isnt in danger; dont hit a person there. If its another dude, I have no problem checking their face into the sharpest corner I can find. But if your a woman, dont do it unless you need to.

A girl did that to me once.
I returned the kick and broke her hymen.
At least she was in pain too.

I think they can be funny, but only when they don't happen to me. :p

I don't really find it funny, especially if it happens to me.
When i was in elementary school (not sure what grade), a group of guys with two girls approached me, and for the ringleaders entertainment, he made the girls kick me in the groin.
I don't know about you, but when i get it in the groin, i flip into an instant rage.
I instinctively struck down the girl with a blow to the face, as well as the ringleader.
They cried, i couldn't walk for a good three hours.

Greyfox105:
Groin attacks aren't funny?
I'd say no attacks are funny if they are in any way serious or dangerous.
Feth groin attacks, they're just part of a larger picture of stupidity.

Feth! Do i see another tanith? Or am i terribly mistaken?

All the girls i know seem to think this is an acceptable way to say "your annoying me". The pain is in no way even remotely proportional to the amount deserved. I dont think they understand just how bad it is, its made to look like a laugh that anyong can just "get over" just like that. I got hit 5 times in the space of 2 mins once because aparently i had a "funny reaction". I couldnt stand.

Trucken:

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

GodsAndFishes:
A simple test has shown that being kicked in the balls is actually more painful than giving birth.
Kick a man in the balls and ask him if he would like to be kicked there again and he will say no, but ask a woman after giving birth if she'll do it again and often she will. Thereforce logically being kicked in the balls is more painful.

A kick in the groin is more painful than giving birth???? I saw my wife push out a ten pound,fourteen ounce baby. I gotta tell ya I'd rather be kicked in the groin, hell I'd rather slam my nads in a car door because she had that kid natural, no pain killers, and he got stuck so they had to jerk him out, causing her taint to rip. Top that one kiddos!

Well, she had the OPTION of painkillers but rejected them. Do you think a guy would reject painkillers if he was about to get kicked in the groin? "So yeah, hey, I'm gonna kick you in the groin, it's gonna hurt like hell, you want some painkillers?" "Oh fuck yeah, hand 'em over."

Not saying that childbirth doesn't hurt, but I do know alot of women who has more than one kid...

Actually there wasn't enough time for them to give her the pain killers, she did ask for them, the girl ain't stupid, but the kid decide he wanted out right then and the drugs got nixed by the mid-wife. And we did that six times, tell me women aren't tougher than men because I'd have been dead after the first kid!

They argue "Do you know how much childbirth hurts?"

Answer: "YOU GET AN EPIDURAL. STOP WHINING! <waddles away crying>"

Reminds me of this.

Every time i see it i think " holy crap, that guy should be dead".

On the other hand, it works on girls just as well in the game.

alxhrmn:
On the contrary - groin attacks are fucking hilarious when they're not happening to me.

Yeah, pretty much this. Groin shots are great, provided I'm not the one hunched over in pain inventing new swears to describe what I'm going to do to the person who just hit me when I get up.

It's like punching a vagina, you just don't do it.. unless you're in to that kind of thing.

Whenever someone hits me in the groin, I bring steel toe boots the next day, and kick them in the shin.

If someone were to hit me there twice, I would kick them in the groin, with steel toe boots.

There are only two instances where it's acceptable for a woman to hit a guy in the groin.
1. If a guy is attacking them
2. If they've just given birth

tkioz:
Okay so groin attacks in fiction are funny, but girls seriously in real life if the dude isn't attacking you you don't get to hit a guy there, it's just not cricket.

The reason this came about is my nieces and my sister in law came to town for a visit this week and crashed at my place, my nice little cute nieces who have somehow been taught that striking a man in the place of pain is funny.

Any guy who has ever been struck there can tell you even a tap is painful, a full on blow shuts down your brain for a good 5-10 seconds while you working out wtf is going on and then the pain hits. In serious cases you start to taste blood afterwards.

I once sat in on a self defence class that my sisters were taking, the women teaching the class went over different means of disabling an attacker, usually with the common warning that I know well about not using this on people useless it's for real... notable exception? the strikes to the testicles. It's like they thinking punch a dude there is acceptable for being a jerk.

tyr bleeding once a month every month since you turned 15 that FUCKING HURTS
and even when you don't you gotta squeeze a creature the size of a bowling ball out of you at the end of nine months

It's the pain that, like a rude lodger, shows up unexpectedly and stays a week, leaving nothing but bad memories and a tingling feeling where your testicles used to be.

I don't get hit in the balls by others... and I'm REALLY glad.
I have a hydrocele and it's probably not the best for the people who know me to find out... might make for some awkward conversations. And if they are stalking my escapist account, well Jeeesus.
My gf is extremely introverted, so no ball wacking there either :D yaaaaaay!

JanatUrlich:
Of course it's acceptable man! Go for the weak spot!

If I'm getting attacked by some dude I'm not gonna avoid the balls just coz it'll hurt him a lot. That idea can fuck right off!

As far as I can tell, you're talking about self-defense. That would be much different than the concept of using it as a joke.

Self-defense courses annoy me with this, kicking a dude in the balls, depending on how hard, will not get him down but for about 20 or so seconds if you hit hard enough, and if he does stay up, then he's most likely going to try to hurt you even more than he would have before, if he just wanted your cash, he most likely wants to break your face.

Yeah, I've never really found it happening to someone else to be funny, I just put my legs together and wince.

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

Trucken:

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

GodsAndFishes:

Actually there wasn't enough time for them to give her the pain killers, she did ask for them, the girl ain't stupid, but the kid decide he wanted out right then and the drugs got nixed by the mid-wife. And we did that six times, tell me women aren't tougher than men because I'd have been dead after the first kid!

Oh, I see. That's rough. :P

Funny story my step-mom told me: when she was expecting her second kid she decided that she wasn't going to take any painkillers. Specifically I think it was a shot straight in the spine she didn't want, it would help alot but would hurt like hell for a week after. Anyway, when it's time to give birth she screams at the nurse to give her the shot. The nurse tries to calm her down, saying she's doing so well and she didn't want it. Being in extreme pain she obviously didn't want to hear it so she punched the nurse in the face and splits her lip. She did get the shot.

Sucks for the nurse, but I thought it was funny. =)

tkioz:

JanatUrlich:
Of course it's acceptable man! Go for the weak spot!

If I'm getting attacked by some dude I'm not gonna avoid the balls just coz it'll hurt him a lot. That idea can fuck right off!

err please read my post again, I clearly stated that if someone is attacking you it's perfectly okay, however if some dude isn't attacking you but just being a jerk / asshat whatever or you think it's funny, you don't get to hit a dude there.

Haha my answer is still the same. Don't be a douche if you don't wanna get punched in the balls

Call Me Arizona:
Self-defense courses annoy me with this, kicking a dude in the balls, depending on how hard, will not get him down but for about 20 or so seconds if you hit hard enough.

20 seconds is long enough to get a decent head start! Plus if you stun them with a kick to the groin you can always top it off with a good kick to the head

Yeah, no one will ever truly understand the pain involved until they're right in the middle of it. You really cant remember exactly how painful it really was until you are experiencing it firsthand. As for the ladies, just don't abuse that weak spot...

I don't know, if I saw myself getting kicked in the balls I laugh my ass off!

for some reason this thread reminds me of this

and yeah even a small tap anywhere near the privates is definitely no fun to anyone.

The simple fact that a guy can watch another guy getting wacked in the nuts and feel pain himself says something, seriously, if you're in a group with 5 guys and 5 girls, and they all watch a nut smacking video, the guys all go "oooo" and inhale deeply...maybe it's just an empathizing thing, but still

tkioz:
Okay so groin attacks in fiction are funny, but girls seriously in real life if the dude isn't attacking you you don't get to hit a guy there, it's just not cricket.

I put in bold the most important part.
There are no rules when defending yourself from an attacker.

As a guy, I would never hit another guy in the balls 'for laughs'. I do think it's funny if someone gets hit in the balls through an accident or idiotic behaviour. Call me cruel, but watching my nephew swing a whiffle bat trying to hit a ball and end up hitting my brother in the sack is hilarious.

But when it comes to self defense? I would have no problem soccer-kicking a guy in the crotch. I'm not an aggressive guy. I never start fights, and I talk my way out of a bad situation 99% of the time. But if some guy comes at me, I'll do what I can to make sure I get hurt the least amount possible. Hence: Kick to the crotch. He can call me a cheap, wimpy, dirty fighter all he wants when he's doubled over on the ground and I'm getting out of there. I don't start fights, but I'll sure as heck finish it.

tkioz:

The reason this came about is my nieces and my sister in law came to town for a visit this week and crashed at my place, my nice little cute nieces who have somehow been taught that striking a man in the place of pain is funny.

Any guy who has ever been struck there can tell you even a tap is painful, a full on blow shuts down your brain for a good 5-10 seconds while you working out wtf is going on and then the pain hits. In serious cases you start to taste blood afterwards.

This is not right, there is no reason besides assault for anyone to hit a man in the groin. This reminds me of my friend's stories about how girls in his high school would kick guys in the groin for no reason except they thought it was funny, they weren't being attacked, harassed, anything. That's not okay, that is potentially physically disabling a part of a person's body for the rest of their life for their own amusement. In cases such as that and the case you mention "punching a dude there as acceptable for being a jerk" are clear cut cases of assault in which the man can defend himself.

Arachon:

You do realize that self defense classes are not really meant for women to learn how to deal with guys being jerks... It's more like dealing with guys who are trying to rape them.

You obviously skipped over "usually with the common warning that I know well about not using this on people useless it's for real... notable exception? the strikes to the testicles."

Would a vicious nipple-twister in return be considered fair game or even any kind of equivalent? Just going near the chest area, even out of a shared joke or accidentally during a friendly hug seems to warrant a non-friendly bash to the balls with some female acquaintances.

But then maybe given (apparent) higher risk of attack/rape and less ability to fight it off (meh... if the guy's got a knife, it's all academic unless you're a judo master/mistress), perhaps it gets ingrained as a way of getting yourself a couple of crucial seconds to escape from an early age. Quite how it then crosses the line into being something you use in less serious circumstances is the mystery.

One younger girl has gone so far as to threaten castration in response to one dude's jokes. But to be fair, it then turned out she didn't (at 17...) really know what it meant, and like some kind of elementary schooler was using it because she simply knew it was a bad word when wielded against men.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked