If you could nuke a country?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I will nuke the MOON!!!! muahahahahaha......
reason: just cuz
*after the nuke hits the moon*
hmmm it seemed such a good idea at the time.....

Forget countries, I'd nuke the moon, knock it back a few miles, have it pull harder so the waves get bigger, then go surf. Fuck yeah

[edit]

danirax:
I will nuke the MOON!!!! muahahahahaha......
reason: just cuz
*after the nuke hits the moon*
hmmm it seemed such a good idea at the time.....

XD I didn't even see your post till mine registered.

Convoy:
I'm an American, I'd nuke my own country and Israel. For world peace. I'd have a statue in my honor.

I would build one in your honour!

GenericAmerican:
Atlantis, it's out there, and I say we get rid of it.

Omg Lol!

Nine strategic nukes is all that is required to blow the planet of its axis and trigger doomsday! Would have to choose that

Aeshi:
Sweden, the only things that have slithered out of that miserable hole are Pirates, "SWE?" brats and open-source using kneejerks who believe "the man" is hiding all the cancer cures because they somehow make money off it

I've been thinking and thinking, and I can't honestly deduce whether you're being serious or not. I mean, do you honestly think that those three things are the only things that come out of Sweden? And because of those things, we deserve to be nuked?

In that case, maybe I'll just remind you of some good Swedish things, game related even, since this is a gaming site mainly, that you seem to have missed.

Battlefield/Mirrors Edge: Swedish
Just Cause: Swedish
Amnesia/Prenumbra: Swedish
Syndicate (2012): Swedish
Minecraft: Swedish
The Darkness(2007): Swedish

These joke theoretical question threads get way too political : \

Antarctica!! because fuck penguins!

ANTARCTICA!! Because the massive amount of destruction and heat would melt the polar ice caps thus flooding the ENTIRE WORLD!!! My plan will cause for the destruction of EVERYTHING!!! Bwuahahahahahaha- *cough* - ugh, sorry dry throat. But yeah world domination and all that.

Send the best nuke to Panama! Maybe that would widen the canal a bit...

I would nuke NCR and The Legions controled areas... OH WAIT, already did that x3
So let's go for the vatican instead!

I would nuke the entirety of Mexico.

Well, maybe not the entirety. Just places with a large concentration of drugs, gangs, and whatever have you.

or i would nuke mars, just to get rid of anything that may or may not be there...

Obviously Australia: no land mass with spiders like that can be allowed to survive.

geK0:

Sending them flowers would probably be more effective.

geK0:

Your logic is irrefutable, I too would also nuke Antarctica

I wouldn't as it goes against every fiber of my being. Even if that country was in the process of conquering my country.

Still, if I had to it would be the U.S. Why?

As a social experiment. I'd like to know the outcome of such an attack.
Would my country (Canada) be wiped off the face of the earth via retaliatory nukes?
Would the U.S. finally lose it's grip as the global superpower? Who would take over?
Would the global economy entirely collapse?

IamQ:

Aeshi:
Sweden, the only things that have slithered out of that miserable hole are Pirates, "SWE?" brats and open-source using kneejerks who believe "the man" is hiding all the cancer cures because they somehow make money off it

I've been thinking and thinking, and I can't honestly deduce whether you're being serious or not. I mean, do you honestly think that those three things are the only things that come out of Sweden? And because of those things, we deserve to be nuked?

In that case, maybe I'll just remind you of some good Swedish things, game related even, since this is a gaming site mainly, that you seem to have missed.

You had me convinced with minecraft alone my friend.

Yeah i'd really want to kill thousands of innocent people just because they wouldn't retaliate.

And why is everyone saying france? i mean really..

Hmmm... Antarctica or that place with the Super Volcano.
If I'm nuking something I'm gonna aim for something that will take out more than just one country.

Or maybe just nuke the whole of the USA because why the hell not?

New Zealand maybe England not Canada as much as I dislike Canadians I wouldn't nuke them.

I'd announce to the powers of the world my newly gained power. Then I'd conclude my speech with an offer to sell it to the highest bidder. If I can find a way to double cross or screw over the bidders, all the better.

Though if I can't go the super-villain/James Bond-esque route, I suppose I'd nuke Iran. I wouldn't want any competition for my new empire.

If I could just make a country disappear? A nuke wouldn't do that, but if I have to chose one, I'd go with the USA.

Nuke the moon. That asshole has been fucking the human race over with werewolves and saiyans over and over.

Smithburg:
Forget countries, I'd nuke the moon, knock it back a few miles, have it pull harder so the waves get bigger, then go surf. Fuck yeah

How would the moon's pull intensify the further away it is? That's the opposite of how gravity works.

None! Only the lowest most evil SOB would even consider using those damn things.
Seriously the Internet scares the shit out of me sometimes.

Woodsey:
Obviously Australia: no land mass with spiders like that can be allowed to survive.

You know how using fire on zombies is counter-productive, right?[1] Don't you think irradiating the Australian already murderous and weird living things would also be counter-productive? Let's assume that the spiders, koalas and whatnot don't mutate and become even more deadly - natural selection means that only the strongest, most durable and (it's Australia, after all) most deadly creatures would survive. They would also be pissed. Do you want to unleash all the champion versions of the most deadly flora and fauna from Earth upon Earth?

[1] Because instead of a bunch of corpses that are advancing towards you and want to eat you, you now have a bunch of burning corpses that are advancing

China.

Why ? Cause it's the most populated country in the world, if I have to nuke someone might as well make it worth it.

[double-quote-myself-post]

any contry in africa. i need africa for my risk style world domination plans

I wouldn't nuke any country. There are enough good people living in every country of the world that they do not deserve to die for the sins of the evil.

I am by no means a bleeding heart activist but even Iran and North Korea have scholars, artists, scientists, activists etc who mean well and who could have a lot to offer the rest of the world. Should they be annihilated due to the political machinations of their governments? Absolutely not.

North Korea. Make sure its the upper part so that it doesn't affect South Korea too bad. Quite frankly, I'm very surprised not too many of you have said this.

I wouldn't nuke anyone because everyone knows that we'd only be screwing ourselves and the rest of the world. I am, however, waiting for the day where we will be able to 'remove' places on the world and place them in another place in the universe or in a sustainable pocket dimension.

Because seriously, people won't be able to kill each other over who deserves Israel if it no longer physically exists on the planet, and those who are willing to die for that place will not be willing to pursue the scientific possibilities of 'returning' it to Earth.

DoPo:

Woodsey:

You know how using fire on zombies is counter-productive, right?[1] Don't you think irradiating the Australian already murderous and weird living things would also be counter-productive? Let's assume that the spiders, koalas and whatnot don't mutate and become even more deadly - natural selection means that only the strongest, most durable and (it's Australia, after all) most deadly creatures would survive. They would also be pissed. Do you want to unleash all the champion versions of the most deadly flora and fauna from Earth upon Earth?

That's why we then we send in the bears. And then to clean up the bears: snakes.

[1] Because instead of a bunch of corpses that are advancing towards you and want to eat you, you now have a bunch of burning corpses that are advancing

IamQ:

Aeshi:

Well.. You got to agree that SWE? is quite annoying..

PromethianSpark:

Convoy:
I'm an American, I'd nuke my own country and Israel. For world peace. I'd have a statue in my honor.

I would build one in your honour!

GenericAmerican:
Atlantis, it's out there, and I say we get rid of it.

Omg Lol!

Nine strategic nukes is all that is required to blow the planet of its axis and trigger doomsday! Would have to choose that

I call shenanigans on this, you realise that the average large meteor impact releases a lot more energy than 9 nukes, yet the earth is still here. Also in 1883 Krakatoa erupted, this was the single largest explosion in all of recorded human history. It was the equivalent of around 200 megatons of TNT. Which works out at about 4 times more powerful than the Tsar Bomba, which is the most powerful Thermonuclear weapon ever detonated by man. Again still here and still spinning along merrily last time I checked

I wouldn't nuke anyone, I'd put it on sale. Then when Iran bought it for roughly ten times their annual GDP paid in full up front, I'd give them a box full of old pinball machine parts.

nuking anything is bad, the radiation devastates the very area and beyond the bomb hit. bomb the shit outta a building it'll break the structure, nuke a building you're creating hell for years miles even kilometers round. not cool * hugs a nature * hell the tree's in Hiroshima are finally growing healthy again!

x EvilErmine x:
I call shenanigans on this, you realise that the average large meteor impact releases a lot more energy than 9 nukes. Also in 1883 Krakatoa erupted, this was the single largest explosion in all of recorded human history. It was the equivalent of around 200 megatons of TNT. Which works out at about 4 times more powerful than the Tsar Bomba, which is the most powerful Thermonuclear weapon ever detonated by man.

Can't remember where I got the info on this, so I can't quote it. However, the word strategic here did not imply a particular kind of nuke, but rather strategic positioning and timing to achieve a certain effect. Its not so much about a single force as it is about a particular method. So if one had this info, one could make it happen with nine nukes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked