Three Wishes

Pages PREV 1 2 3

1) Get the woman of my dreams who will love me unconditionally for as long as I live and never do anything to harm me in a malicious way.
2) 3,000,000,000,000 deposited directly into my bank count tax free with no questions asked.
3) Get the man of my dreams who will love me unconditionally for as long as I live and never do anything to harm me in a malicious way. The powers that Alex Mercer has which I will obtain instantly in a non harmful or painful way that will have no adverse affects in the long run

Fuck you, Genie, I just beat the system.

A release date for Prey 2
A Fucking Hawkeye movie with Jeremy Renner returning as Hawkeye
And world peace, cause ya know, it has to be there.

Lt._nefarious:
1) Get the woman of my dreams who will love me unconditionally for as long as I live and never do anything to harm me in a malicious way.
2) 3,000,000,000,000 deposited directly into my bank count tax free with no questions asked.
3) Get the man of my dreams who will love me unconditionally for as long as I live and never do anything to harm me in a malicious way. The powers that Alex Mercer has which I will obtain instantly in a non harmful or painful way that will have no adverse affects in the long run

You know that dream you had where the woman turned into a piece of stilton? It's that woman.

(Or, you know, whatever weird dream you've actually had that featured a woman you wouldn't consider attractive)

Alternately, "as long as I live" gets screwed with - the day she starts thinking about a divorce, you die in a car crash.

As for the "no questions asked"... the tax man tries to ask about the money, the words stop in his throat, and eventually the government works out you have something to do with it. You get taken away, and even if they let you out one day because they figure out it's nothing harmful, they're probably keeping the money.

I suppose I could abuse your grammar, and decide that you mean "either a non-harmful way, or a painful way", and you get the powers in a harmful, painful way. But I don't think I need to do that - you just don't have as good a control over the powers with your mind as you do with a controller. Enjoy about six months learning to do anything without hosing down an area with blood.

1. infinite wishes
2.????
3. world domination

Rowan93:

Lt._nefarious:

You know that dream you had where the woman turned into a piece of stilton? It's that woman.

(Or, you know, whatever weird dream you've actually had that featured a woman you wouldn't consider attractive)

Alternately, "as long as I live" gets screwed with - the day she starts thinking about a divorce, you die in a car crash.

As for the "no questions asked"... the tax man tries to ask about the money, the words stop in his throat, and eventually the government works out you have something to do with it. You get taken away, and even if they let you out one day because they figure out it's nothing harmful, they're probably keeping the money.

I suppose I could abuse your grammar, and decide that you mean "either a non-harmful way, or a painful way", and you get the powers in a harmful, painful way. But I don't think I need to do that - you just don't have as good a control over the powers with your mind as you do with a controller. Enjoy about six months learning to do anything without hosing down an area with blood.

I. Hate. You. So. Much.

(But thanks for pointing out the grammar error did not notice that...)

I wish i had a house

And an education

And a job

Am i being too depressing

Rowan93:

Xaio30:

Rowan93:

A person with common sense wouldn't waste his time on something so silly as flight, and would be an accountant instead.

I suspect we have different definitions of "Common Sense".

I use the following definition:
"sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts."
It can be applied in practically any situation and does not make you any more likely to be a accountant (in this definition).

What is your definition?

My definition is more to do with intuition. The common-sense option is the one that seems obvious to ordinary people. It's not necessarily sound or prudent, but usually it's what seems prudent.

I think I could have just started this discussion with "there are various definitions of common sense, and it's not necessarily a good thing", and saved a lot of time that way.

We still get the "Arguing on the internet without turning into assholes" achievement though.

Cheers!

1) Be exceptionally lucky.
2) Have a time machine.
3) Have a pet pseudo dragon familiar thing that proves to be my faithful companion in my time travels.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked