How old are you guys?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

28. Apparently I am on the older end of the spectrum.

17 as are many here, apparently.

Ljs1121:
15 here. In three months to the day I'll be 16, though. From what I've heard, the sixteenth birthday is kind of a big deal. :D

That's cool, I'm 15 too. :D

I'm turning 16 in about two months though.

I'm eighteen. But I have wisdom beyond my years. I also have the humour of an old man. And the hobbies of a seven year old.

*plays pokemon and yells at kids on my lawn*

Jhooud:

Wolverine18:
I probably get the prize for oldest kid on the block. 50.

Whew, I was really, really starting to dread posting 43. And then telling all these kids to stop posting and go do their homework...

lol, I'll help and join you guys. 45 here.

Internet anonymity bitch! However, I've been here since 2008 so I can't be that young.

21 going on 22 in November, I usually don't mind younger members in communities as long as they act civilised, speak politely etc. Usually it depends on the community but there is a limit I think to someone being online usually 14 is the youngest I think.. any younger than that and I think you might be skirting some boundaries there..

21 years although older people think I look 15...

I am 32. I tip my hat to the older and wiser ones and yell at the younger ones to get off my LAWN!

Shadowsetzer:
26, practically 27, though once you get past 21, it kinda stops mattering for a while.

Ditto, I forget sometimes how old I am.

Finebrew:
I am 32. I tip my hat to the older and wiser ones and yell at the younger ones to get off my LAWN!

32 here as well, always get thrown off guard when someone says their first Final Fantasy was 7. My first one was... well one.

I just turned 18, not even a full month ago.

Turned 18 back in May this year, so yeah, it was really no big deal, because I am not interested in alcohol anyway (australian drinking age is 18)

22 a week from Friday. And today my mother said "Happy Birthday" as she handed me a pair of pants. Oddly enough I can't think of anything else I'd want at the moment.

19 right now. Everyone seems to be older than I expected. I didn't think there would be so many high 20s, and 30s answers.

Dags90:

SL33TBL1ND:
Not too young for us Aussies over here!

But seriously, folks, I'm 18.

Well it is legal where I live, but it's just gross to think about and something I wouldn't do.

Divide by 2 plus 7 rule?

Divide by 2 plus 7 rule.

GeneralTwinkle:

GamemasterAnthony:
Currently 37 and have been a gamer for 32 of those years. I also appear to be the elder statesman here just from a quick runthrough of the ages I've seen posted so far.

And now having posted that and possibly jinxing myself...someone older than I will now post...

Someone already posted, they're 50 years old :D
And someone else was 43. You've lost your old man cred!

See?

This is what happens when you skip to the last post, I guess. Still feel like an old man with all these young'uns online....I can only imagine what the 50-year-old feels like.

Yep. Not much to say about this...

Sacman:

lettucethesallad:
I'm 23, but from the way this thread's going I might as well be 90. Seriously, you guys are all so... young.

Hehe you're hardly old... 23 is pretty average on here... as far as long staying members go especially... which you qualify for at this point I'd think...

but like 25... no, no, no... that's when it gets a bit sad to spend a great amount of time on a gaming forum of all things...<.<

So you got 2 more years max, other person with a Lain avatar, whom I've seen around from time to time... :P

Why thank you, fellow Lain-ee. I'll try to become a proper productive member of society by then (^_^)

giantgemclips:

Jhooud:

Wolverine18:
I probably get the prize for oldest kid on the block. 50.

Whew, I was really, really starting to dread posting 43. And then telling all these kids to stop posting and go do their homework...

lol, I'll help and join you guys. 45 here.

Gnarly! We need a badge - "Older than Dirt" or maybe "Get off my lawn!"

28 years old... though in terms of cynacism proly closer to 375. Though if you catch me in the right mood I magically revert to being an eight year old, usually when watching Pixar movies XDD

Captcha: double-cross
you son of a b-

I'm 17 years old but I was once mistaken for 20 by a 19 year old college student. I guess I always looked older than my age.

19 years old. I'll be twenty in October, Halloween to be exact. Not looking forward to this whole real adult business.

ChadSexington:
19 years old. I'll be twenty in October, Halloween to be exact. Not looking forward to this whole real adult business.

Wait, you have to act like an adult when you're twenty? Welp, I fucked up.

34 and getting older with every post

35. I've got games on the shelf behind me that are older than a lot of folks in this thread (that I bought new), how funny.

They say you're only as old as you feel! So, uh, that's unfortunate.

I'm 20. Soon to be 21 in November.

It feels kinda weird seeing little kids going to school now, as it didn't really feel that long ago when I was at that age. :/

Boudica:

ChadSexington:

Wait, you have to act like an adult when you're twenty? Welp, I fucked up.

Apparently, yeah. I have long hair and a beard, I drink heavily and work in hospitality. It's not looking good for me acting like and adult by the end of the year. Take comfort in the fact that there are still people less mature than you, friend.

I turn 20....the day after the world is supposed to end: December 22! :D

Rabid Chipmunk:

redisforever:

DJ_DEnM:
17! I'm such a 90's kid! YOLO SWAG!

But I'm not actually that kind of person. I thank my parents for raising me better than that...

17 here too. I have never actually said YOLO or SWAG in my life. I find it absolutely demented.

I'm 19, and I only say it out of pure irony. And then I feel like hanging myself. So I guess it all balances out.

Yeah, I used it yesterday, in the same way you do. Damn, I feel dirty now.

36...rapidly approaching 37. I keep a cane by the front door for shaking at kids when they violate the boundaries of the grassy area in front of my dwelling. Damned whippersnappers!

Ich bin achtzehn jahre alt!

Yerr, I was 18 on the third. So I'm a bebbeh:(.
#$w4g
#YOLO

I'm 154 (in dog years). 22.

18 here. Considering how big the internet is now, I'm no longer the average age. Oh wells, at least I'll live longer.

Im 15, but im surprisingly mature for my age

(I apparently look like i should be in university though, and that depresses me :/ )

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked