The artist in thee

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 71 NEXT

Okay, so with the Pictures thread running off the hook, I've decided to put up one for shameless egoism.

Feel free to post links or images of your artwork here. Literary works are also welcome.
(Note: for large images or stories put them in spoiler format please.)

So here are a few of mine:

Hmmm.... I shall engorge your ego further: I really, really like the necklace on the woman in the first picture- it, among other features, is really nice.

The rest of the pictures I have yet to think about...

Okay, I'll see you three awesome drawings, and raise you three fairly decent drawings!

Guh. Fine.

Here's my humble collection:

I remember a time when I was a bright eyed and eager art student five years ago. The good old days before year after year of crappy teachers crushed my spirits and embittered me. Now all I do is write the occasional movie/video game review and hope the creative fire doesn't go out.

It's really good stuff. The original poster's material is not quite my cup of tea, but I appreciate it.

Alright...I guess I'll post a few of what I think is my best work here:

Those are three of my favorites out of my work. If you want to read more go to http://jobz.deviantart.com/.

Nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion right?

And some more. Some of these have been posted before.

I drew a couple of things:

Seems everyone here's a fan of pencils.

Shameless self promotion for the win.

Labyrinth:

These are quite good, I wish I could draw :P

Jobz:

Labyrinth:

Just do my method und use paint programs

smallharmlesskitten:

Jobz:

Labyrinth:

Just do my method und use paint programs

Another shameless echo. Your pencil-work is both meticulous and sexy.

NewClassic:

smallharmlesskitten:

Jobz:

Another shameless echo. Your pencil-work is both meticulous and sexy.

It's my strongest artistic talent by far. And thankyou.

Labyrinth:
Shameless self promotion for the win.

It's the order of the day. Post six things and you get a side of chips.

I also did some reviews:

Call of Duty 4
Airblade
Colin McRae: DiRT

I have umpteen thousands of school doodles of spaceships, gadgets and planets.
And trains, and cars, and boats, and planes.

I have some drawings I'll post in a moment, as I told Laby already. But until then here's a rap verse I wrote back when I was rapping. (BTW - my group was called Five-Point Palm, so that explains all the kung fu references.)

Labyrinth:

That looks really cool O.O

The Cyber Punk Wings I mean, but the other one is good too.

Jobz:

Labyrinth:

Yeah. I plan to be a tattooist. And it'll be awesome.

I drew a beagle. =)

Ok, I'll bite.
Here is my youtube page. On it I have two pantomimes that I have made within the last couple years, one called "Sweet and Sour Revenge", and the newer, more refined one, "Without Novocain". If you want you can also check out my 11 minute short film, "Circumstantially Pompous", divided into three parts.
Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTabby

Here's some Poetry I did a few years back. I've got shitloads of it, but I'm unsure to it's quality, so I'll just post one.

I find it wrong, to try and describe
The feelings I get, when I look in your eyes
A smile on your face puts a smile on mine
A longing for your lips, I cannot deny
A passion for life, you and I share
From the tips of my toes, to the ends of your hair
You've so many traits, all which I admire
A place in my heart, there is no higher
Though we never may meet, I cannot suppress
My loving of you, which bursts through my chest
I don't know why I continue to harbor this wish
It clear in your ocean, I'm just another fish
So I guess I'll laugh out loud, and return to my sleep
Where we shall be together, a dream I shall keep

Labyrinth:

Jobz:

Labyrinth:

Yeah. I plan to be a tattooist. And it'll be awesome.

Sweet. I can't draw so I couldn't be a tattooist. I have given piercings in the past, but that was not a very good idea as it turned out. I shall commission you to do my first tattoo once I'm famous for taking over helping the world.

Painted this sometime in '07. Originally it was going to be a standard road with some trees on the side. Basically what had happened was that I had gotten lazy and picked a photo last second. After sketching it out I still didn't feel like going through with the painting so I decided to change the color scheme.

My favorite by far, not so much for it's quality but for it's personal value to myself.

Meh. Decided to foray into black-and-white and found some picture on Life magazine. I've no particular attachment to it but apparently everyone else I know does.

Aries_Split:
Here's some Poetry I did a few years back. I've got shitloads of it, but I'm unsure to it's quality, so I'll just post one.

Poem Removed To Avoid Quote Wall

That's really good, nice work.

Jobz:
Sweet. I can't draw so I couldn't be a tattooist. I have given piercings in the past, but that was not a very good idea as it turned out. I shall commission you to do my first tattoo once I'm famous for taking over helping the world.

Just make sure you don't try to get one of the first I do. Guarantee they'll be shite.

And Aires, that's really good writing. I'd love to see your more recent work.

Labyrinth:

Jobz:

Just make sure you don't try to get one of the first I do. Guarantee they'll be shite.

Well of course, they'll make you practice on pig skin before you do the customers (That's how they used to do it anyway, not sure if they still do).

EDIT: 500th Post! Woo!

Your shading is exceptional. I know when I try and do something like that it is smudge city.
How are you with colours?

Myself, I write and design tattoos. As none of my tattoo designs have been scanned yet (there are sitting in a folio), I've included the opening bit of this short story I've been writing.

I do what I call quickie poetry. All the stuff I write is written within ten minutes. If I can't finish it by then, I throw it away.

A lot of the times I write a piece of poetry, then brush it up later. I've got some more recent work as well though.

In a neighborhood dark, in a small house shabby
Sits 15 year old Johnny, a' strummin' away
With every missed note, and every messed up chord
He just wants to make it big some day
To get out of the island, to leave the nest
To escape this town and get far far away, he'd put in his prayers some way.

One day Johnny was walking home, when shots from a gun rang BANG BANG
Turned out a local gang, doused in hate, didn't like the colors he wore
And with a lock and a load, and a shot and show
15 year old Johnny was no more.

It's rough I know, but it was written about 5 days ago when I was bored. I like to tell stories in my poetry.

Programmed_For_Damage:
Your shading is exceptional. I know when I try and do something like that it is smudge city.
How are you with colours?

I've never really gotten into colour drawing, though I have a huge collection of pencils that I use on occasion. For that, I tend to go more to the painting side of things. As such:

I can't draw to save my life; I once managed to screw up a stick figure.

I write short stores, though; as in four, five page long short stories.

And essays that might not be quite as long.

Apologies for not posting anything, but I'm sure you all understand. I might post something later; I'm feeling pretty cheeky at the moment.

I draw and write. I don't have a scanner so no pictures for you. You have read most of my good stories...

Drawings are here...

That's about it. Except for the first drawing, everything else is nearly a year old. I drew that first thing today after not drawing for something like 8 or so months.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked