Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 NEXT

I like grey, olive green, black, navy blue and purple, I also like red but only if it looks really washed out.

When was the last time you had an adventure, possibly with friends?

My lady's sister's then fiance's (now husband's) stag weekend, up North a couple of years ago - biggest recent adventure that comes to mind. We did the Ring of Steall, sea kayaking and mountain biking. Much fun. Also did white water rafting, zip-lining and a bungee jump for my 30th, last year.

What's your favourite food and why?

Hard to say, though upon momentary reflection I have to admit that McDonald's "Big Mac Value Meal" with an orange Hi C drink is the first to come to mind.

I wallow in my self disgust. -_-

As I write this post I'm sitting outside on my covered porch with a thunderstorm coming up and the wind blowing. One hour ago I just reached for my pipe and found a 2 inch long Praying Mantis on it. I carefully nudged her onto the top of my laptop computer and she's been sitting there since then.

Have you ever had a Praying Mantis this close? So close (AND unresponsive) that you could literally nudge her onto your finger so that you could study her up close? O.O

No, Teoes, I'm not rubbing it in! This is the first--OH! THERE SHE WENT AWA--no she didn't...she's just holding onto the right side of my monitor---AHEM!!! It's the first time I've had a close encounter with a Praying Mantis like this.

Honest! O.O

The closest thing I've ever come to a mantis is a leaf phasmid in a reptile (and insect) shop. And it was out of the container. We don't get exotic bugs here in Ireland. Makes me wish I grew up in Japan where the bugs are many and they are well-loved. Or any other similar place where I'm less of a weirdo.

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Yes, but I'm also good at sharing information. Also keep contacts and confidants nearby to know what's going on. Share the secrets that can be shared (keep some secrets safe to yourself) and earn more secrets in return. One day I will be able to refer to "my little birds".

Damn Copper Zen, you're not helping my jealousy! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN But then I've got my darling chinchillas, who both like to sit on my shoulders or back. That's my current communing with animals fix. They're the closest I'll get to my old dream of having a flying squirrel that'd clamber up my leg and launch itself off/on to me.

What pet/s would you ideally like to have?

I have a cat and two bunnies. I wouldn't ask that they be replaced, but if we're asking about ideal pets, my mind turns to Pokemon as a first choice, but since we're probably talking about our universe, I'd go for a loyal, clever bird, seeing as insects and such are never like that, the closest you could get is a mantis, but they won't fly on your shoulder and be all "We're bros." Then again, I'd prefer a pet that lives with you by choice, such as a cat, who, if you let them out, always comes back because they like living with you. Bugs are also good in that respect, because they don't know they're restricted, but that doesn't make it okay. Maybe I'm overthinking.

What is the feeling you hate the most?

Huh, hard one...

I really don''t like feeling hated, it eats away at me slowly. But I don't like feeling sad either because it's not like me.
Probably sadness, I can't deal with it very well.

What do you do when you're angry?

Sit on my chair and just let it go. If I want the proccess to go away a lot quicker, I just watch some random youtube poops until I start pissing myself from laughter.(also this is the second time in like 5 minutes that you have ninjaed me.)

Where were YOU last night?!

I was at home, giving the chinchillas some attention and then playing Fire Emblem/watching a TFTD let's play. And drinking whisky. Rock on.

Did you snigger like an immature person when EeveeElectro said "hard one" up there?[1]

[1] I sure as hell did!

I laughed when you pointed it out. Hyuk hyuk.

What is your dream job?

Working in the game industry I suppose. I sort of want to be the guy that leads the team that makes the world in the game.

What food do you hate the most?

Seafood. I've never been able to stomach the stuff. blech!!!

What movie do you love that most people seem to hate and/or despise?

Err, I can't actually think of anything. Ugh I'm so mainstream it hurts. My lady doesn't like District 9, which I love, so that's about the closest I can get I guess?

Would you rather be a famous actor or singer?

I'm not sure about how public singing can be. With acting in movies and such, I can remain much more private. I'm always a character, never myself. But that's not true for all actors, I suppose.

The next poster has been to a concert.

Affirmative!!! Way back then time I drove a girl I had the semi-hots for to a concert. The only band that I remember playing at the concert was the opening band named "Jackyl".

Trust me...their performance at the concert was...well...let's just say that I grok why they never made it big time.

Question: Which Disney movie ever drove you to tears?

It has been a dreadfully long time since I saw any of them that I just don't remember how I feel about them. Though I will tell you that I did not cry when I saw Bambi for the first time, I don't think I even liked the movie at that age. It was kinda weird, you would think that I as a child would go nuts for cartoon movies but Disney movies never really worked for me. Of course it is all different now that I'm older.

Do you like the idea of cristmas?

I try not to think about it too much. I suppose you could say I don't when it comes down to it.

CGI or traditional animation?

Blarg, if I had to choose - traditional animation. Only because more of it exists.

Toy Story 3 or Up?

Up, goddamn...

If 3 guys on a boat are smoking cigarettes but there is 1 cigarette left, what do they do?

Quit. Or fight to the death.

Would you put your name forward to be part of a one-way trip to colonise a new planet?

If I could bring my crew of Pokémon friends with me, then sure.

What are you planning to eat in lunch or dinner today?

Pasta, always the pasta!

How much money do you need to buy Nintendo.

$14.39 billion.

When was the last time you experimented with a new food or recipe; did you like it?

This morning for breakfast! I had scrambled eggs with cheese in them, steak fingers with Tostitos' mild sauce on them, vegetables in cheese sauce, garlic bread, bacon, and tater tots which I dipped into a ketchup/mayonnaise puddle. MMMmmm...

Did the description of my breakfast just give you heartburn?

No, not really. Kind of jealous cause I never eat anything near that amount of food in the morning. Not even ten percent.

What is best in life?

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEN

Have you ever made a reference to something of which you haven't seen the source material like I just did?

Copper Zen:
This morning for breakfast! I had scrambled eggs with cheese in them, steak fingers with Tostitos' mild sauce on them, vegetables in cheese sauce, garlic bread, bacon, and tater tots which I dipped into a ketchup/mayonnaise puddle. MMMmmm...

Did the description of my breakfast just give you heartburn?

Wow. What a breakfast. Far from heartburn, I'm jealous. Did you go to all that effort just for yourself or was someone else partaking in that wonderful spread as well?

OT: Almost definitely; the internet does that to people. Can't remember specifics though.

When was the last time you tried a game outside your usual/preferred genre(s)?

Umm......I don't actually remember. I like a lot of games. Though the last time I think played something was probably a car game....Might have been Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

I SAY WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOIN WITH THAT TURKEY?!

Um....let's just say that I can honestly state that I am NOT a chicken fucker. *whistles nervously*

Are you looking for a better job than the one you have now?

P.S.

Morsomk:
snip

Teoes:
snip

For the record I was just finishing off leftovers from the previous night with the extra breakfast foods I'd already cooked for my Mom. I don't normally eat that much but I (just this once) indulged myself since I'd biked a full hour the night before.

I just got a stationary bike and I'm lovin' it! It was an early X-Mas present which I received this week because I, um, am trying to 35 lbs this year just like I did last year.

When I do I'll have a washboard stomach--let's hear it for actually maintaining a New Year's resolution!!! WOOHOOOO!!! ^_^

Eh, no.. too much can't be arsed. This one pays well enough and flits between being interesting and engaging enough and giving me enough time to spam the Escapist.

Are you up to much this weekend?

I'm redefining my focuses. What does that mean? It means that I am not only working on ONE novel for NaNoWiMo but TWO novels!!!

Do you know what NaNoWiMo is?

Just checked it out for like half a second, it's a writer thing I'm guessing? Or maybe even a contest? Or maybe even both?!

Have you ever spend three hours on a editing a single image?

Nope! I do bugger all image editing though.

Are you backing any Kickstarter projects just now?

No, I am not a fool with my wallet.

Have you been eating out much?

I ate some really good food today at the hotel. I'm so happy to be alive!(simplest things in life are the best sometimes)

What are you planning to do today?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or