The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 . . . 872 NEXT

Urotsuki felt herself in a familiar situation.

"Caught by weirdos, thrown into an inescapable area, and totally confused? This may not be a dream, but it sure as hell feels like one."

She grabbed onto the bars of her prison, and looked out. "Damn, this place seems interesting. If only I had some sort of tool suited for cutting things; then I could escape for sure!"

While the sarcasm in her voice wasn't exactly as sharp as usual, the sound of the chainsaw meeting metal soon after more than compensated for that. As usual, the chainsaw cut through materials no chainsaw had cut before, and after a while Urotsuki was free.

"Now approaching our first stop: the control room!" announced Urotsuki (though the dramatic effect was ruined by her plodding walking pace). Might be nice to meet the guy piloting this piece of junk, anyway.

Urotsuki soon entered the Control Room and saw Blade the Grovyle and Jenny the Gardevoir watching the Monsters tear up the world on the news.
Blade heard her footsteps and turned back to see this strange being walking towards them.
"Jenny, get back. Who the Hell are you?!" He shouted as he stepped between Urotsuki and Jenny.

Excalibur waddled his way over to where Blade and Jenny were
"FOOLS!" he said pointing his cane directly into Blades face.
"Dillon has Requested I send a message to you."
"OK what's the-"
"FOOLS!"
"My legend begins in the twelfth century I demand you make me a cup of tea."
"We don't really have time for-"
"FOOLS!"
"I said tea and I meant tea."

"Look, this isn't a good time for-" Blade said before getting stuck in his wounded arm with the Cane.
"Owwwwwwowowowow! What the Hell?! You come in here, call me a-"
"FOOL! Tea! Now! ASAP...Is that what the kids say? ASAP?..." Excalibur said before shrugging and hitting Blade again.
"ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT I'll make you Tea, just Stop Hitting me there!" He grit though his teeth before heading to the canteen to make said Tea, Leaving Urotsuki and Jenny alone.

Madotsuki:
Snip Quotes are a good way to contact people, to do one, just hit the Quote Button and their Post will Appear with the Quote Tags. Edit the Text in the Tags to shorten it or SNIP

Jenny watched as Blade was forced along before asking "Sorry about that, have we met?"

30 thrown cups of "FOOL! You're going it wrong!" later...
After FINALLY getting the mix right, Blade asked "Alright, now what was the message"

The girl walked in behind Excalibur and laughed. "You still are annoying as ever." she said then sat in a chair, putting her feet up and denting the table because of the armor.
"FOOL!"
"FOOL!" the two of them said in unison, the girl expecting him to say it.

"How did you know i was-" he was saying, but was interrupted.

"IMBECILE! My origin is from the late 36th millennium!" she said then laughed, messing with the sword.

"You guys! THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ENDING! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP FIGHTING!" Blade shouted as The Girl and Excalibur began to argue, after having to dodge 30 cups of tea, he was in no mode for this, He was Strider for Christ's Sake.

"Eh, go shove it up your ass! we'll get around to them eventually. In the mean time, we need to choose one and find its weakness. I say the one that looks like an ork contraption." she said pointing to the ones in Rio de Janeiro.

"Ork stuff is simple, beat on it till it breaks. the others will be more complicated." she said.

Blade was happy that SOMEONE here was keen to do something about the Monsters, but the attitude...
"Alright, As long as it ain't fire, God I hate fire..." He added after the Girls comment.
Then it hit him.
"Hey, Who are you? I thought Daniel was using that armour..."

"I'll let you figure it out. The only thing you're getting out of me is my name, Dani." she said then leaned back more.

Blade began thinking. Same armor as Daniel, same hair color, same eye color..

"You're Daniel?"

"Bingo." she said after taking a bite out of an apple that was now in her hands. "Two sides to the same coin."

"but how did you-? he asked.

"Don't ask what you don't want to know. i'm not the daniel from before, he's gone away for a bit. The big girl came out to play."

"...You know what...I don't even care anymore, entire world is going to hell and we've got work to do..." Blade said, probably taking the best course of action in this situation.
All things considered.

2:20 Am Signing off

"...ironically, it's hard to get a word in edgewise when everyone insists on being dumb," Urotsuki said to herself.

She turned to face Jenny. "To be honest?" said Urotsuki, "I don't remember. Either way, I guess I should go explore the other bits of the ship? I mean, if this world is going to hell, no real point in sticking around. If I can find my effects, that'll be a good way to get out of here."

Urotsuki sat down, wondering where to head next. "I'm Urotsuki, by the way," she added as an afterthought.

"What's the freaking message you insufferable-"
"FOOL"
"Oh...... I forgot."
Blade had to leave due to the fact that he was going to scream.
Dillon saved the day by sending a Steampunk fax: a message from a typewriter.
The message was for Blade to find the nearest monster, and tell the ship to set a course for it's location.

Dillon meanwhile.
He had been preparing a funnel, now that he had some time tio think he began questioneing
" Why didn't she try to get help, instead she tried to drink from a canteen.
"Obviously she knew the canteen would help her more than assistance.
"Good work Detective, then lets stop this inner dialogue and give it to her.
"Alright but stop the innuendo's
More like inneudon'ts
oh shut up"

So Dillon stopped his silliness and poured the some of the canteen into the girls mouth hoping this would revive her.

Orinon:
SNIP DAWG

Urotsuki opened her mouth once again. "Hey, teabag," she asked, talking to Excalibur, "explain to me. What was the green guy saying about the 'world going to hell?'"

"FOOL"
Excalibur said pointing his cane only an inch from Urotsuki's face.
"Evil has been unleashed, a skull made of pure enchanted obsidian, perhaps akin to the crystal skulls, once served as a key to hold several horrific demons in hell, but upon the skulls recent shattering have broken free."
Excalibur then took a sip from his tea
"Now this is at least classifiable as earl grey."

"Evil demons sealed away? What is this, Dragon Quest?" Urotsuki sighed, and said, "Well, sucks to suck. But I can just get out of here, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go search the ship for effects."
"...when I feel less lazy."

Angelus and Caim resigned themselves to rest, till the group could decide what was the first enemy to take one, and when they would attack them.

It seemed that everyone was resting and Tomoya had hoped that everyone got the message to meet up in the canteen when ready. The feeling of a foreign power controlling his element still annoyed Tomoya, he could just feel the creature making fun of him in South Africa. He could just sense it in that region. Tomoya wanted to quickly get there and deal with that creature himself.

As Tomoya entered his room he decided to have a shower to get the sweat and blood of his last battle off.

Orinon:
-MORE HALLUCINATORY SNIPS?-

*Dillon watched as the water from the Fountain of Youth poured down the funnel and into Aftan's mouth. The horrible and grievous wound in her side, which any seasoned soldier would have known came from a blast of a fragmentation grenade, began stitching itself up. The smell of burnt human flesh, which had been stinking up the small space that comprised the medical bay abated and began clearing.*

*The machines, which kept monitor of the woman's vital signs, beeped, signaling a change in her status. Her heart beat, which had been thready and arrhythmic, stabilized. Her EKG showed increased brain activity. However, her temperature was still dangerously high, which could be seen by the sheen of sweat that covered her face.*

*Dillon was not prepared for the first major sign that the water was working. Her body arched up on the table as her lunged sucked in its full measure of air in one loud gasp. After a few moments, her body slumped back to the table.*

*Concerned, Dillon bent over to check to see if she was breathing, placing his ear up to her mouth.*

*If he was surprised at the first sign. He was definitely surprised by the second. Her toned arm reached up and grabbed him by her hair, turning his face towards her's. A moment later, he found himself struggling against a long and deep kiss.*

*Nanoseconds, milliseconds, hundredths and tenths of a second passed, perhaps even whole seconds passed before her body went limp again, unconsciousness claiming her for its own, releasing him from her grasps.*

*Stumbling backwards, he heard the machines beep once again, showing that the temperature was returning to normal.*

Akane had choosen to remain outside, flying free and without care, allowing her mind to wander.

I owe the Knight, no, I owe Aftan. I shall have to stay close to her until I repay my debt. But for now, I am flying. Freedom.

After a while, Tomoya appeared on the nose of the airship, and began a light and sound show. Akane kept her distance and marvelled at the beauty of it.

"Sugoi...." She breathed, her words snatched by the wind anyways. As darkness began to fall Tomoya went back inside, and Akane flew for the hanger. Upon landing, she decided an early dinner was in order and then maybe she would see if Red would like to spar and train for a while.

"Well...Looks like we're heading to Rio..." Blade said to himself, the ship was still in South America after all.
Leaving Dani and Excalibur to their arguments, He set off to send the ship towards Rio.

NOTICE! If anyone wants to go to a different monster, now would be the time

Tomoya was walking to his room when he suddenly heard Blade and someone else. As he walked in he heard talk about going to Rio. "Well I am going to South Africa, I heard on the News there was a dragon shaped creature destroying cities and what not with the power of Storms or something like that. So I have to change that before people start blaming me...tell everyone Im going to beat it back to Hell and then come back...kay?" Tomoya said as he waved back to Blade and the other person which he suspected of being the new kid.

As Tomoya walked to the hanger he activated the beacon for the LightningHawke to come to the airship. In a matter of a few minutes, the ship was waiting outside the ramp. Tomoya opened the ramp up and jumped inside the ship. As he was in the cockpit he was programming the ship's destination and such.

Caramel Frappe:
You can join me if you want or use this as an opportunity as a way to get back in. ^_^

Dillon was quite shocked and sat there after he had leaned back.
Excalibur then revealed he had been standing there.
"FOOL"
Dillon turned on him
"You Saw Nothing"
"au contraire I saw that women plant a-"
"NOTHING"
Dillon stated he hadn't screamed it but he seemed to have pout a large amount of power into his words.

Dillon then sent Excalibur off to find Amaya he wanted her opinion on this, and then to come back here and tell him, he was going to stay until Aftan woke up.

SO Excalibur waddled off to find Amaya and Luna, likely in the Captains quarters.

Blade spoke over the intercom.
"Ummmm this thing on?...Good, Attention all This is Blade, We are changing course for Rio de Janeiro to assist in protecting the city. All Crew get ready for Contact, these Golems or whatever their called have over-powered the National Army so this won't be too easy. We should get there within the space of a few hours...That is all...Now how do I turn this thing off?"

Jenny meanwhile ran into Excalibur, who rambled on about Dillon kissing Aftan in-between shouting "FOOL!".
Keen to find out if this was true, she made her way to the Med Bay.

The ship fired up in the hanger as Tomoya had flipped the proper switches. "This is Tomoya Okazaki, Lightning Hawk launching~!" Tomoya said into the radio as The Lightning Hawk started to hover in the hanger as it moved outside quickly. The ship went past the bridge and Tomoya waved to Dillon or anyone in the bridge. Tomoya and the ship quickly disappeared out of sight as it started to travel to South Africa.

As the auto pilot had turned on Tomoya wanted to relax for a while until the ship reached it's destination. He also pondered what to wear.

Belial barely felt the tiny pinpricks of the bullets hitting him and turned around to see who was foolishly fighting. He saw some weird hybrid cat man thing shooting at him. "You will die now for thinking you can kill me by yourself," Belial said. He then conjured a giant fireball and sent it at Genki.

Excalibur made his way to the captain's quarters and found that Amaya had just rocked Luna to sleep. He led her back to Dillon in the med bay, spouting off what was going on along the way. Amaya had become pretty pissed, so when she entered the medbay, dillon had met amaya the angriest he had seen her.

Her eyes were set on the table with the girl and they began to change into the eternal mangekyou sharingan. There was no ribcage yet and the girl's eyes weren't open, so that left only the...

"Amaya!" he shouted moving forward and filling up her vision. She stopped immediately and hugged him.

Genki rolled to the side the instant the fireball was launched at him, he was able to dodge it but he was forced int00 a building to reload his pistols and devise an attack plan. He popped his arms around a corner to keep up the fire. Could really use some Liquid Nitrogen right about now.

As the battle raged, a man in a trenchcoat walked out of an airport. He had just heard of the attacks and saw LA descend into chaos. "I leave to go to New York just for a few days to get Jon Stewart's autograph and this happens?" As he walked to the road he saw a child paralyzed in fear as Belial's fireball blazed towards him. The man sprinted and grabbed the child, saving him from a fiery death. He walked over to a LAPD officer, panicking with the chaos unfolding before him. "Where's the National Guard? You have a giant flame demon out there for Christ's sake!"

"We're trying to get everyone out of here sir! It's my first Day!" He was overwhelmed.

"Alright alright, don't worry about it. Get this kid to a safe place along with anyone else who needs help. Tell the Department to get everyone out and get in the Army, I'll buy you some time."

The man soon recognized his voice. "It's you! Thank God! I'll get right on it sir."

With that the man soon started running towards Belial.

Dillon was confused he was pretty certain he was going to die wehn he saw her
"Amaya, please I couldn't predict she was going to do that.
Dillon then gives Excalibur a mental note that he is so dead if he survived this.
"Look I'm not good at reading signs are you mad because I assumed I was going to get a punch to the throat for this. and then get really really hurt, and by hurt I mean dead."

Jenny quickly stepped in and said "I can assure you Amaya, Your parter had no intent to cheat on you. He gave Aftan here her Water, It treats her condition, then she in reaction kissed him. He had no idea that it was going to happen and I'm certain Aftan didn't either. As a telepath, I can tell when people are lying and their desires, Dillon is innocent and thinks only of you, not her."
She hoped this would sway her wrath, There is enough in the world to deal with besides this.

"Why would i hurt you? we have luna to take care of. If anything, i should be tearing that bitch apart limb from limb." she said then kissed dillon. after a minute, she boke it and cradled his face with her hands, framing it in them. "I want only females to be nursing her, no males, ok honey?" she said before turning to jenny.
"I know."

________
lily was entranced by the giant mountain now tearing apart Tokyo.

"I want to play with it." she said and jumped out of Kazuya's arms plummeting to the ground far below. She slid down the side of the building jumping off and skidding across the street till she stopped. then the girl began walking towards the massive mountain creature.

"I'll watch over Aftan then. You two should get ready, We'll be in Rio soon." Jenny said as she walked over beside the Medical Machines and kept watch.

overpuce:
SAGNEP!

She also covertly read Aftan's mind to check if she had feelings for Dillon.
"LILY! NO!" Kazuya shouted before quickly descending and grabbing her before taking off again.
"Don't you EVER do that again. That is not a Toy or a Friend, It's a danger, understood?"

Lily calmed down and became silent. She closed her eyes but was soon pelted with the screams and cries of help. "No daddy! they're hurting my friends!" she screamed and jumped out of his hands again. This time while she was falling, two wings sprouted from her back and she was quickly flying towards the mountain.

Kazuya swore loudly before chasing after Lily, his larger wings managing to close the gap rather quickly.
Again he grabbed Lily and tried to reason with her.
"Lily! What the Hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted as attempted to pull her away from the Mountain.

"No daddy, they're hurting kids!" she said and tried to pull away from his grasp. "I want to stop them!" she yelled and began trying to flap away with her wings.

"As do I but we can't fight that thing yet. If it gets you, you won't be able to stop anything, Don't you get it!?" Kazuya snapped at Lily with anger before beginning another flight away from the Monster, keeping a tighter grip on her this time.
Thankfully, most of the City had been evacuated, Japan learned many things from repeated monster attacks.
We're still rather close. Here's hoping it doesn't take an interest in us...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 . . . 872 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here