We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 . . . 1604 NEXT

"...Please get off of me..." Berethor said to Ferdinand.

OOC: But, @Rosh, don't Charlotte and Laura dislike/distrust Berethor still?

"You know Jio, I DID offer to carry part of the groceries." She winked.

OoC: @Outis: Not really... They knew after awhile that he really didn't to do it... Plus Code Sayonara is still active so....

"Uh, is it a 2-D plane? Not sure how we three dimensional types will react to that kind of thing..."

"You did? When was that? Jin, you coulda said something!"

"You ignored a girl talking to you. So, what else is new?"

OoC: @Outis I don't know about them, but Jin does not like Berethor. That tends to happen when your powers make a guy see his dead parents...

CmmdrRosh:
OoC: @Outis: Not really... They knew after awhile that he really didn't to do it... Plus Code Sayonara is still active so....

Alright. What is that "Code Sayonara" anyway?

Saltyk:
"Uh, is it a 2-D plane? Not sure how we three dimensional types will react to that kind of thing..."

OoC: @Outis I don't know about them, but Jin does not like Berethor. That tends to happen when your powers make a guy see his dead parents...

I know...I know...

OOC: I have returned once again buddies.

Reginald woke up and wiped drool from his face. "Not a bad drug nap, I'd give it about a 6.5. I really gotta find that Seer guy and give him my number. Why am I talking to myself out loud? Where is everybody?"

"It's alright, lots of people have gone there. It's a bit of a doozy going there, like the portals, but once there you'll feel fine." Joe smiled.

Ferdinand stops hugging Berethor, "Just don't blame me when your see your world in ruins, and Saron being cooked on a stick."

Doctor Com continues to cry, "Why... did he... have to die..." He continues blubbering like a pansy."

"There there. Let it out. It's okay. Shhhhhhh." She pats him on the back as she continues to hug him.

OoC: @Outis: You attack them, and the 4 other IS pilots come and kill you. the end.

Charlotte runs up and hugs Berethor. Not around his body, because of the thick armor, but around his head... which places Berethor's head in her breasts. "You feeling better now?" she asks happily.

Roland looks to Four again, "Take the test, and hope its false. Otherwise... well, Idono... When the hell did you go at it, anyway?"

Roland continues to cry, "She killed him... killed him again and again... I had to watch him die, each tie more painfully then the last... my best friend..."

OoC: Its better then being killed for breaking the rules of scrabble.

Berethor decides not to respond to Ferdinand anymore. He saw Jio and some of the others doing something and started to walk toward them. Before he got far, he thought he felt a presence near him. He turned around to see what was going on behind him, and was hugged by Charlotte. He was surprised, stumbled backward and fell to the ground, pulling Charlotte down with him.

OOC: Wait, wait, wait, @wacky, wasn't Robert suppose to be Dr. Com's evil counterpart? Or did Scarlet just fill that position...?

"This better work. Well, I just jump in to this thing?" Jin addressed Joe.

Jio sees Berethor and Charlotte fall down. "What is that about?"

"I think we already established that you wouldn't understand, Jio."

OoC: *Palmface*

"WEEEEE!" squealed Charlotte, falling with Berethor to the ground.

As he walked back to the group, Laguna saw Charlotte jumping on Berethor's head. He burst out laughing. "You need some help there, Berethor? Ahaha!"

Four took the test from Roland. "A day or so ago I think. But Mia said that her kind reproduce really fast, I think she said 5 days or a week at most."

Reginald wandered over and found Berethor on the ground with Charlotte. He held up his hand to Berethor, clearly indicating he was waiting for Berethor to give him a high-five.

OoC: Yes. However, he is not evil to his own counterpart by law. They grew to be best freinds.

Ferdinand looks to Rosh, "Yes, scrabble. Scrabble is serious business."

Doctor Com continues to cry, "First Fluttershy, then Robert... my worlds falling apart around me, and I can't do anything!"

Roland looks at four, "So you'll go into childbirth in about a weeks time? Or maybe a few days?"

EMily and Winona sit down with the rest of the group. Winona continues to hug. "There there. I know what it feels like to loose countless lives."

Berethor's brain shut down for a moment, his eyes losing focus, his right arm clawing at the ground haphazardly. He regained some of his senses and tried to lift Charlotte off of him with his left arm.

Joe walked over and pocketed everything needed for cooking, he stopped for a second as he felt less hungry all of a sudden, but dismissed it as he thought about the pancakes.

He walked back over to the portal. "Well." Joe pulls Jin onto the portal drawing. "Right now it isn't active." Joe jumped a couple of times, showing it was solid.

"But if I activate it..." Joe slowly slipped through the portal, grabbing Jin's shoe as Joe pulled Jin along with him.

"And here we are!" Joe said as they both entered a large room filled with ovens, fridges and other kitcheny stuff.

"And here is our stuff!" Joe said as he opened a door, revealing all the kitchen supplies they had just bought.

Charlotte gets off of Berethor. "You didn't like my hug did you?"

Four shrugged at Roland and said, "I guess so..." Four slumped against the tree she was sitting next to and started sobbing softly.

Reginald held up his hand for Berethor to give him a high-five again.

Laguna's chuckling petered out, and he looked around. He saw Four, crying quietly. He walked over. "You ok?"

Knife pats Doc Com an the shoulder. "There there Doc, I kinda know how you feel." He says quietly. He sniffles, Doc's experiances digging up some painful memorys for the Mall Fighter.

"Okay, then. Let's get this party started." Jin started mixing up the pancakes, preparing the bacon, and pulled out some biscuits he had found to bake. "One of the girls wanted blueberry, right? Anyone else?"

Doctor Com continues to cry, "She caused everything I know to die!" He said, "Everything! My home, my family, my child, my wife, my friend... everything I know is slowly fading away! Why! Why must I be forced to watch as everything vanishes before my eyes..."

Roland pats Four on the back, "Its alright, its alright. Look on the bright side, you'll have a child! Someone of your own flesh and blood! You'll be a mother! Life tends to take it easy on mothers."

Ferdinand shook his head, "In YOUR version of the internet, its not. Emphasis on YOUR version of the internet. My version of the internet is similar to your's, but the main difference is scrabble."

"I...I am not sure how to respond to this..." Berethor stood again. "Does this mean there are no hard feelings between you and I?" he asked.

OOC: Well, I'm going to head home. I'll have Winona keep hugging and both of them waiting for food unless otherwise stated. BRB

"N-No. I'm, I'm not okay!" Four shouted at Laguna. She slumped even further down to the ground and started crying with her head pressed against her knees. Four looked up and glared at Roland with bloodshot eyes for saying what he did within earshot of Laguna.

Reginald continued to hold his hand up, waiting for a high-five from Berethor. He said to Berethor, "Slap my hand."

Roland hit Laguna on the head, wiping everyone but Four and Rolands memory about what he said, and sat by her, "Never happened."

Joe sticks his head out of the portal. "Who wants blueberries in their pancakes?" He asked everyone.

Laguna stood there for a second before blinking and rubbing his head. "Was I doing aynthing important?" He saw Four. She had obviously been crying. "You allright?"

Charlotte once again hugs Berethor, his head in her breasts again. "Yup!" she giggles.

"I'll have some, and so will Charlotte." says Laura to Joe.

OoC: Gonna grab a shower. The food will be done when I get back. Convenient, eh?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked