The Escapist Presents: Holiday Survival Guide

Pages PREV 1 2

That was funny. I especially liked where Russ was excited about the Bacon Cookies

Wow. This was the first "The Escapist Presents" I've watched, but now I want to go back and watch them all. This was really funny, but now I'm interested in what "Big Daddying my Little Sister" is. Sounds hot.

BeastofShadow:
Fantastic vid really. Seriously funny. Also was that an 8 bit version of Symphony of Destruction at the end level screens?

Man, I registered here purely for the purpose of commenting about that. I'm glad someone else noticed it.

Edit: A friend tells me that the song is from Doom or possibly Duke Nukem. He's not sure and I haven't really played either series, so...

This video was cheesy and that only made me love it more!

Well not really useful advise and a bit corney(fake talking at the end, ftw) but it was entertaining and it has BACON!!

I would so fail at stage two. If my parents caught me avoiding family they would just call me antisocial...again. When it's really, I have nothing interesting to talk about. As for preparation, that would be very easy.

wow that made me want watch the christmas carol O_o

I'll remember this for the end of the year. I went to a candy store some weekend ago in Universal Citywalk that sells alot of bacon based products including chocolate with bacon in it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here