Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

AvsJoe:
Now that's a montage!!! Oh and I hope Kratos suffers a fate worse than death!

TheNoirGuy:
That was pretty awesome. Who was the chicken guy dancing with Lund?

I have the same question. I'm pretty sure I got every other guess correct but the chicken eludes me.

Reaperman64:
It really took me surprise what shanks said...youve devolped great charecters in and internet spoof series...

WOW

and who was lund dancing with ><

lwm3398:
I'm sorry, I am ignorant of games. What's up with Lund's dance with the red and yellow robot thing?

Fabled my ass...

It was Klaymen, the protagonist from Neverhood. A fantastic point-and-click clay animation game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqzsjpQmSfw

why lazer cat why?

although i suppose the spacequest and neverhood cameos nearly make up for it

hopefully klog will be in the last episode

These are getting more and more like subliminal messages. Don't really like that. But it was still good.

Except for one part.

OMGWTFNOTLAZERCATYOUMONSTERS!!!!!!!!!

DaveHz:

Freebird.:
I can't lose another friend...

God dammit guys. I never thought a freaking internet comedy show could be that emotional. Especially the puntastic Doomsday Arcade.

yeah, that line broke me down too.

It takes a lot to make me close to crying watching films, and yet, an internet series managed to make my eyes well up a tad.

sooperman:
Awesome setup to the conclusion, but a few questions have been raised.

Are Lund and Shanks still unkillable? How did Shanks and Bruce suffer no damage in the entire montage of general killing? How do they have that much ammo between the two of them? Why was Jermain useless in the whole episiode?

I cannot wait to see who The Man Upstairs is. Gunna be epic :D

Bowser I think mario 64 reverence :p

Am I the only one that didn't understand the cameo/references?

NO! LAZOR CAT!

AvsJoe:

TheNoirGuy:

I have the same question. I'm pretty sure I got every other guess correct but the chicken eludes me.

I think its clayman/klayman, the greatest puzzle game eva

For the love of all that is holy, watch my favourite bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIsgRgmT9MA&feature=related

Soz, this too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOVqeHlDks&feature=related

that was impressive. by far one of the best shows on this site. its too bad for lazer cat though i hope the ending is incredibly epic.

Why wasn't there a showdown with Kratos?

GLo Jones:

AvsJoe:

TheNoirGuy:

Reaperman64:
It really took me surprise what shanks said...youve devolped great charecters in and internet spoof series...

WOW

and who was lund dancing with ><

lwm3398:
I'm sorry, I am ignorant of games. What's up with Lund's dance with the red and yellow robot thing?

Fabled my ass...

It was Klaymen, the protagonist from Neverhood. A fantastic point-and-click clay animation game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqzsjpQmSfw

Two things
One that game has the greatest audio ever made
two i need it!

I was genuinely sad when we lost Laser cat i was more upset than when David Tennant dies. Oh I hope Shanks fucks Kratos right up for this. I'm just waiting for the Master Chief to arrive. Or Samus.

Metropocalypse:
Nice little sneaky Wilhelm Scream!

You sir, deserve a high five.

The Oddjob joke's what got me.

It began pointless, it continued to be pointless and now we see the random scatter plot has become the outline of awesome.

Oh. and
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
(sobs uncontrollably)

Irridium:
NOT LASER CAT! WHY!

And fantastic pun-off. Loved the drake puns.

The funny part was the explanation of why they were punning it in the first place. XD

Edit: Oh wow, I forgot about the man upstairs. Can't wait for that.

GREENWICH MEAN TIME

Great stuff! The series keeps getting better and I hope we'll see more from the Michaels after DA.

templars0:

sooperman:
Awesome setup to the conclusion, but a few questions have been raised.

Are Lund and Shanks still unkillable? How did Shanks and Bruce suffer no damage in the entire montage of general killing? How do they have that much ammo between the two of them? Why was Jermain useless in the whole episiode?

I cannot wait to see who The Man Upstairs is. Gunna be epic :D

Bowser I think mario 64 reverence :p

Well Bowser hasn't been in the series yet, so I don't see why not. This should be good.

So, i guess Shanks is gonna be the HEAD of the users now....too soon?

I creamed my pants when I saw this on the video page.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT LAZER CAT!!!!!
*sniffle*

Well worth the wait, but........ NOOOOOOO! Laser Cat!! WHY?!?!?!

Poor ol' Lazer Cat... Oh well, great episode! Can't wait to see the finale!

I seriously almost cried when they got lazer cat....but I knew he was going to die. You can tell by the foreshadowing from the beginning, talking about his kittens...mentioning losing heroes on both sides...v.v LAZER CAT WHY?!??!

Oh, forgot to mention. Spot on with the Oddjob part. I fucking hate that guy...

LAZER CAT!!... Oh why?

I've always been more of a Bruce fan, but I am sad to see laser cat go. So long as Brucie stays ali- WAIT A MINUTE!

Live grenade for a heart? Something's not right.

Lol bruce wears skinny jeans?HES JERKIN

I felt like i should have been high or somthing for the first half of this video.

OH MY GOD! LAZER CAT IZ DEAD!!! POUR QUOI?!?!

I hope there would be some way to re-program him, or at least for Shanks to program the lazer kittens in his honor and memory.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

I hope Kratos is there for the finale, great episode it's almost like you're saying "here's all the episodes we could've done but we had to end it." Glad you put in 47.

Brilliant as always~!

But that end, was not expected... and so terribly sad! D:

Can NOT wait to see what the final episode holds!

As an Australian I just have to say, the Port Arthur joke was awesome.

Those guts were pretty real looking, can I please have a "No animals were harmed in the making of this episode"?

Puns... they burn! XD

Oh and because Shakns didn't do it: *falls on his knees* LASER CAAAAAATT NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here