Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Awww, kitty...liked the guy holding the cat having a few band-aids applied.

Good episode, nice covering by Graham on the falling "e"...

...nicer not-covering by Kathleen on the GREAT STONKING...

...er, never mind.

"Why is it always dinosaurs with you?" lol.

Grahams dad!

And a cat!! Kathleen's cat is huuuuge.. and so fluffy!

:)

Good episode. The glaring reflection on James's glasses was kind of distracting, though.

Also liked the little bandages on Raymond's face near the end. It was a nice detail.

Your endings are just gold every time, the entire episode could be complete rubbish and I'd keep coming back for those bits alone

We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Zeeky_Santos:

Jandau:

Remleiz:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

either way, quite a nice rack indeed

Did you just call me creepy? :p

Wow Kathleen, I have to say, you have amazing cats (what did you think I would say?)

(Those are your cats, correct?)

I hope your cold is better by now graham

Ha, ha! Kathleen went all the way this time. :-P
In fact I've been noticing that she always wears somewhat boob accentuating clothes which made me laugh since it's obvious that it's supposed to mock the Internet nerd culture where even the slightest exposure of cleavage will net you a 300% increase in viewers and people drooling over their keyboards. ^^
Hey! It works! :-P

kathleensboobs:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

*image snip*

its hillarious that you made a new account to post this.

I did not anticipate that this whole comment thread would be about Kathleen's boobs... Especially not with picture examining the difference between two episodes.
And yes, they do look lovely.

Lady Kathleen:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.

You have a knack for playing to your audience, Miss De Vere.

EDIT: As a side note...

kathleensboobs:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual.

*img snip*

Best account name evar?

Remleiz:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Seriously. I did a double-take... the rewind kind. :P

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Sorry what were they talking about? I couldn't focus on anything else

SteelStallion:
Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.

hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

Lady Kathleen:
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

You *forgot*... riiiiight...

Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!

:-P

Admit it - you have great bazooms and know how to use them. ^^

I don't get the massive hate for IGN. Its a decent place to get news.

P.s. It might be mysogenistic but Kathleen has the best rack i have ever seen

Lady Kathleen:

SteelStallion:
Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.

hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.

Perhaps Graham should forget his dress shirt next episode to even it out?

Also, thanks for being classy about all the comments, Kathleen. I've about completed a draft for a new guideline for the forums that will punish any comments directed AT people in videos.

To those that have "gone there", I understand that in the Internet microcosm what was said are complements, but in the real world it's considered harassment.

I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?

Remleiz:
Incidentally, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

This. Always thought she was clever, funny and attractive, but good god sir.

Lyinginbedmon:
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

And his was a spot on performance. Hats off!

Also: Aaaww, cats!

I am the only one who isn't so distracted by "Kathleen's Rack" (as previously mentioned) to notice that she can't act and isn't funny?
I always find her terrible delivery of dialogue to ruin these skits.

Joe Deadman:
I feel Graham's pain too :(. I've been stuck with this cold since sunday, soar throat, chesty coughs everything. I'll send you some strepsils when im done with them.

Send some to me too please. I've had this cold since Monday. Damn sinuses.

Joe Deadman:

Also im not sure what Kathleen will be more annoyed by. People just noticing her "rack" or the fact that they are talking about it so much.

Probably more by the fact that they're talking about it so much. It's one thing to look, but to talk about it on a public forum where she can very easily read it?

dam the escapist forum hits a slightly lower low

loved the end joke with Kathleen knocking the e off and Graham going all strange

that IGN thing was excellent

also the F13 thing if you listen to the LRRcast it makes more sense Kathleen is not a fan of the way FF13 is done and she is a bit of an expert on JRPGs

also I liked how you had two feature bits jer's report and the IGN interview this format is really good

Jolly good episode! And what a cute and utterly bored kitty! <3

I think. Actually, I could barely tear my eyes from Kathleen's incredible cleavage... >.>

Lim-Dul:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!

I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.

y'all didn't plan for the "e" being knocked down did you? lolll cuz knowing you Graham, pretty sure it was just played off really really well =]

Ha! I thought Kathleen was hot BEFORE this video! I WIN!

On a much more serious and less perverted note, I would say that 100,000 monkeys at typewriters could produce much better writing than the horseshit IGN puts out daily.

I don't give a damn if it's sexist or not, Kathleen is ROCKING that cleavage.

Thank you, Kathleen! You're the breast! :)

IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN!

GOLDBLOOM REFERENCE! W00T!

Kathleen makes me have naughty thoughts.

This thread makes me a little less proud to be an escapist member. Come on guys, we're better than this.

I'd like to apologize to Kathleen on behalf of the forum for some of the lower brow comments that were posted.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, especially the Jurassic Park lines. Keep up the good work.

I'm just going to be the one hundred-th person to make a snarky comment about Kathleen's boobs, but it was once again entertaining as well, fellas!

Hope you feel better soon, Graham.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or