Escapist News Network: Nintendonts

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Tally LRR:

The Cheezy One:
Am I the only person who finds Jeremy Petter adorable?

Nope, you sure aren't. ;)

Haha I see what you did there. Nice one.

Best part for me was Cliffy Beam announces Beams of War 3, just saying Cliffy Beam is funny.
Great work you guys!!!!-! (that was supposed to be a 1 but it got tired and had to lie down...)

If Mario had a beam gun, there would me more shooters in the world...as awesome as the beam gun is, I'm not sure if I would think that's awesome since I have a general dislike over FPSs, but a huge love for shmups!

I thought this was going about Nintendobo...lol

Another great episode, even with 60% less hair! I'm glad they mentioned it, I noticed right away.

I'm starting to become quite the Kathleen fan. I think her new hair looks awesome and... I'll say it... the low-cut tops are a substantial improvement on the view all around. Last thread people said that she sometimes took offense to the comments made about her "woman parts," but I'll say this:

Kathleen, if you're reading any of this, you look great. And there's absolutely no disrespect when I say, "Wow. Just... wow." :)

Well hey. If my choices are between Super Mario All Stars, Fallout: New Vegas, Fable 3, Civ 5, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, and so on, I think I'm going to take the game that isn't a bugged out mess. One Super Mario All Stars for me please.

Subzerowings:
What's wrong with Creed?

They were popular, thus they must be hated.

Although honestly half of that is the radio's fault for just playing the same stuff from the top of the charts until you want to find everyone who had anything to do with creating those songs and claw their eyes out, the other half is just people being snobs and hating popular stuff.

Hey, maybe if we say something like "Grans Turismo 5 will never come out" it will. Worked with the Billy Joul thing and DNF.

I love you guys but Shaun White IS a legit skateboarder, he's just a better Snowboarder.

Love the mirror universe thing, made me ROFLCLYSM

Also would have been nice to see the hair switch sides for the mirror universe Kathleen!

Loved the Starcraft 2 part. It was almost like you read my fanrage rant on gamefaqs... hm. Also, Graham mumbling Creed songs was great.

Love the new hair Kathleen......you too Graham.

T.T Oh why nintendo? Whyyy???!!!

2012? are you kidding me, Blizzard??? :(
also, 2000: the year when the boys' bands were kings, there was barely any Internet, and Bush was about to begin his reign of terror *nostalgia*

Alfador_VII:

elb0ng0:
That's valve time for all of you.

No Valve time is basically denying all existence of a game after you announce it. At least Blizzard give vague hints about the content and possible release of the next Starcraft episode.

Valve on the other hand haven't publicly acknowledged the possible existence of Half Life 2 Episode 3 in a very long time.

Also, great hair Kathleen :)

I think Fans worry too much if they need to see footage of the game while its being made..

Great episode, short and quick, full of good points, even though I'm sure this is because ideas are a little short.

I'm speechless.
AWE.
SOME.

P.S.: Jer's tie still sucks badly :-).

Akurate...heh.

Mario 25th Anniversary... Exactly the same as Super Mario All-Stars... Sold well in Japan? Okay, my head's hurtin'.

"About your loss..."
"For the softball team? No, we won."
"No, you lost money."
"In the couch?"
"No, you lost 200 million yen."
"We'd never do that."
"I have the report... Those are minus signs."
"That's a one. It's lying down."
"Right..........Back to you, Graham."

And the thought of Super Mario with a BEAM GUN!?! Man, I KNEW I was born in the wrong parallel universe! >_<

The Cheezy One:
Am I the only person who finds Jeremy Petter adorable?

I'm sure Tally would agree with you :P

EDIT

Man, I am slow on the uptake....

Ninja'd!!

My goodness, where are your flowing princely locks, Graham???
Kathleen's new hair looks awesome.

I nearly sprayed Sprite all over my monitor when I saw the alternate universe ENN in their shiny, shiny suits XD

Also "That's not a minus... that's a 1. It's lying down.... it's tired..."

That's a one lying down. Ha! Nice one!

I don't hate Creed, I just hate too much Creed. A well timed reference joke is a good thing. Being forced to listen to it for 12 hours a day for six months on end is torture.

A great collection of well timed jokes, short and to the point, plus no actual important facts. It makes for the best type of ENN. I did like the apology last week though for being right about something important.

hahahaha! best episode yet, loved the alternate timeline bit! xD

The Graham's alternative beam world costume reminds me of the Devo's energy hats for some reason.

^What was that thing on alternate Graham's head anyway? an air freshener?

Mikester1290:
Love the mirror universe thing, made me ROFLCLYSM

Also would have been nice to see the hair switch sides for the mirror universe Kathleen!

I couldn't actually do that. My hair is cut very 1 way. It's really short on the short side. It is the ultimate punk rock lesbian hairdo.

Please note I'm not a lesbian. Lesbians are awesome (at least all the ones I know), but I like boys.

Sweet hair-cut Kathleen. Villain-lady-stylin.

As for Graham, you have my hair-cut, and it isn't that good.

I will continue to ignore the last two Matrix movies thank you very much. Honestly, it could have been a one shot deal and been fondly remembered as such.

Don Reba:
Don't you remember that PS2 had no games for a year?

If Mario had a beam gun, the PS2 would've have a long and great list of launch titles, think about the wonderfulness of the "Beam Gun" future ^o^

deaden07:
Kathleen had a new hair cut? Strange... I didn't notice :-)

exACTly.

Anyhoo, Creed is no more a "rip-off" of Pearl Jam than every other grunge-band-with-rockabilly-lead of the late 90's: Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, etc.

Lady Kathleen:
I couldn't actually do that. My hair is cut very 1 way. It's really short on the short side. It is the ultimate punk rock lesbian hairdo.

Just turn the 'e' around, switch seats with Graham, and then reverse the film image in post.

gamepopper101:
If Mario had a beam gun, there would me more shooters in the world...as awesome as the beam gun is, I'm not sure if I would think that's awesome since I have a general dislike over FPSs, but a huge love for shmups!

You are forgetting that all the FPSes would have beam guns instead of boring modern warfare guns. The games would probably also feature a lot of chrome/metallic surfaces and neon colors, instead of dull brown.

Love the new hair cuts. Kathleen looks GREAT!!!

Graham: Blizzard making GOOD GAMES?!?!?!! Has not happened yet so when can we expect this to happen?

The Creed joke was very funny... but then it always is isn't it :D

Awww, I actually liked Graham's longer hair. Although, I know my long hair days are coming to an end since I am a balding man, like my father before me. So whenever anyone I know cuts their hair I'm reminded that if I do that, it might not come back. Grr. Genetics.

Om..um, OT:This whole episode was just hilarious :D "It's a one, it's lying down. It's tired." I remember the year 2000. I was still playing my Dreamcast.

fisk0:

You are forgetting that all the FPSes would have beam guns instead of boring modern warfare guns. The games would probably also feature a lot of chrome/metallic surfaces and neon colors, instead of dull brown.

...no I didn't forget that, I just don't like the gameplay and the stories. Neon colours would've been cool.

I gotta admit, the "now with 60% less hair" was a really great way to explain the haircuts without losing your (virtually) trademark images

idk if they were building them by hand, or the evil marketing people were inhertly more evil than normal, but Nintendo was releasing like (2) Wii consoles per day at each Store in the US. No one could buy their freak'n stuff! So, now they want to complain that they are losing money?? We are all confused. Here's how the accountants saw it: Nothing on the shelf; Nothing in the wallet. Seems like a no brainer. Match.

Kathleen on the hair, sorry you lost your boyfriend. It's good to see Graham supporting your loss. I hear people do this when their friends go through Kemotherapy too. I hope you are doing okay. :(

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here