Jimquisition: Hate Out Of Ten

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

if i troughoutly enjoyed a game ill give it a 10. 10 doesnt mean its perfect, it means i really liked it. and yes sometimes there are games that i would want to rate 11, but there are games that i rate 2/10 as well. 1/10 is very rare for me. however 8 is a great score, people shouldnt complain about it. then again i saw people claim that "7 is too low, must be shit".

This Jimquisition ending deserves a 8/10 !

rather than criticise how low or high an '8 out of 10' is, we should be more comprehensive so we have 8.1 or 8.6 rather than just 8.0 and 8.5, it's pendantic as hell but it will feel a lot more natural to those who are satisfied with an 8 or 8.5 yknow

Jim, you just earned my slowest of claps for this one. Very well said my man!

Honestly though numerical reviews should be done away with, it's opinion. Give me what you liked about my game, give me what you didn't like, I'll read it, play the game and see if I agree. A simple list of pros and cons that's all we need.

Numbers shouldn't be a factor in deciding what game to play, if you are such an uninformed consumer that you need them and only spring for 9's or 10's then get a cheaper hobby.

Excuse me, I have to go find a wall and beat my head against it till I can no longer feel anything. The shear amount of stupidity being reported on here is soul crushing. Fuck! When I was in school and I got an 8/10 on a test I was ecstatic.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here