Miracle of Sound: Comin' For Your Tank (Battlefield 3)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Comin' For Your Tank (Battlefield 3)

Your iron shell pitted against my iron will.

Watch Video

holy turkmenistan, that was an awesome song,
i really wish i had a pc for B3 now

So you're into synths now, eh?
Well, can't say i didn't enjoy this, although the intro left me guessing as i couldn't really understand the rhythm.
Overall, bloody well done as always.

That was awesome :) not really what I would listen to, but that doesn't stop me from saying it was great.

That's going straight into my top 5 MoS songs.

Also, bit in the video where you rigged the jeep and jumped out just in time to blow up the tank... awesomesauce.

Once again Gav creates a song that is far more entertaining than the game it's made for.
This one felt very Marilyn Manson.

Incidentally, I never felt the least bit threatened when playing the tank sections of Bf3.

Wow.

Also, Mr. Soundwave, a few songs more and you'll surpass prolificity of Buckethead. ;)

I really like the vocals on this one. A lot darker and murkier sounding than usual, good good.

Hmm. First Miracle song I didn't like. :{

The music style just didn't really appeal to me sadly.

ChocoFace:
So you're into synths now, eh?

There are synths in almost every one of my songs :D

NinjaDeathSlap:
That's going straight into my top 5 MoS songs.

Also, bit in the video where you rigged the jeep and jumped out just in time to blow up the tank... awesomesauce.

The footage is Justin's... apparently he had a lot of fun making this video :D

Nyargh Sex Robot:
I really like the vocals on this one. A lot darker and murkier sounding than usual, good good.

There'll be a lot more vox like that in future songs :)

Also, your avatar freaks me out haha

Another great song Gavin, good job. Can't wait to hear the song for Skyrim.

MiracleOfSound:

Also, your avatar freaks me out haha

It was the only one I could find that truly expressed my sentiments.

Lovely!
Can't really describe what exactly i liked in the song, but... the feeling was right, that's all i can say :D!
Starting from "Concrete, chaos", it really did feel...awesome. Also, that "r" in "rushing" sounded... weird. But in a very good way. Interesting :D.nSo yeah, another great song has been made, well done Gavin!

Great song man. Excellent footage to go with it. I liked the musical style of this one :D

Very rage against the machine vibe.
I like it and will definitely tune in every week now that I'm convinced after hearing your other songs.

Pah. Real men only use misdirection and repair tools to take down tanks.

Something tells me this is how Gav likes to play BF3.

OT: Loving the song. It gets me groovin'. I always hated hostile armoured support. Your friend here is like a tank ninja.

Kungfu_Teddybear:

That's going to be awhile :P

Tharwen:

Real men jump into blimps and race them while shooting at the other blimps!

OT: Didn't like this one as much. Dunno, mainly the opening minute that didn't appeal to me. Enjoyed the video though, loved the jeep tank kill!

Not a shooter person so I can't say I was expecting as much out of a song from this game (Probably not a fair assumption), but you did damn well with the material in my opinion regardless.

*goes back for round two*

Redlin5:

Tharwen:

Also using repair tools!

...no?

Tharwen:

Redlin5:

Tharwen:

Also using repair tools!

...no?

Does a wrench count?

Redlin5:

Kungfu_Teddybear:

That's going to be awhile :P

Yes, I know, and I will wait patiently. But it better be worth the wait *stares at Gavin*

My first thoughts "this song seems wrong for the battlefield theme" my thoughts about 1 min in "holy shit this is awesome and a perfect battlefield song". Great song Gav :)

I liked it... But I seem to have been spoiled by Black Gold song. :( Now I compare every new song to that but they can never reach that height of brilliance. That is just my personal preference. :P

Good job on this one though, I wondered how you would make a song about a modern shooter with nothing really... Characteristicly. Although now that I think about it "I Suck at Call of Duty" was also a modern shooter song that was perfect in almost every way possible.

Very dark and very angry, me likey.

It sounded like a cross between NIN and KMFDM, but all around awesome. It sounded like you were doing some lyrical experimenting, and I think you did a good job. I will be listening to this one a lot.

Very good song you have there.. Though one wonders if you also suck at Battlefield.

MiracleOfSound:

Nyargh Sex Robot:

I'm really looking forward to this news; if this song is any indication, we are in for some real future treats.

Keep up the good work!

Diablo2000:
Very good song you have there.. Though one wonders if you also suck at Battlefield.

The footage isn't mine but I can confirm that yes, I do. Very much so.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Very dark and very angry, me likey.

It sounded like a cross between NIN and KMFDM,

Gotta love that industrial <3

NightmareLuna:
I liked it... But I seem to have been spoiled by Black Gold song. :( Now I compare every new song to that but they can never reach that height of brilliance. That is just my personal preference. :P

Lol that's what I kept hearing about Commander Shepard/Age Of The Dragon/Sweet L.A. before New Black Gold/Redemption Blues came out. Now I keep hearing it about them :D

Wow. Just totaly loving this!

Normally I wouldn't like this sort of music at all but somehow this just really works for me.

Also, just by listening to this it wasn't immediately obvious to me that it was one of your songs (you know, aside from the fact that it SAYS so!) Normally I find your voice to be very distinctive and easily recognisable throughout all your songs. This one was completely different. Take that how you will, personaly I thought the change was nice, even though I have nothing against any of your songs normally! I know nothing about the composition of music but I'd say this style seems to suit your voice really well.

That was pretty damn awesome.

What genre would this song normally fall under? It sounds interesting.

The opening vocals were a bit odd. After so long an intro I expected something more than that, though overall I liked the song in the end.

Redlin5:

Tharwen:

Redlin5:

Also using repair tools!

...no?

Does a wrench count?

Only if you manage to take down a tank with it.

MiracleOfSound:
The footage is Justin's... apparently he had a lot of fun making this video :D

I wouldn't be surprised. Using another vehicle as a bomb in basically a suicide attack proved to be quite an effective tactic.... then again so did strolling up to the tank like you own the damn place!

Nice NIN sound to this. I really like it. Is this with the new equipment then?

Awesome song, looking forward to buying it. :)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here