For the Empress

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Now all we need is Ganon as a Great Daemon and Zelda as an Eldar Farseer.

I would have never put Link down as a Dark Angel, but then the closet homosexuality would make more sense.

Slycne:

UltimatheChosen:
Is it wrong that I want to play that game?

They already made it more or less.

Damn it. Beat me to it.

When I first saw that image, I thought "Oh, it's like if Darksiders finally just came out and admitted it's a rip-off."

HERESY!
SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN TO LIVE!

Link = Deathwatch/Grey Knight
Zelda = Inquisitor
Gannon = Greater Demon

Slycne:

UltimatheChosen:

they also kind of made the comic
more or less.

A servo skull Navi. I don't know if that's awesome or wrong.

And some Eldar looking xeno in Space Marine Mk7 Power Armor? Heresy! He's even scrawled his deviant, blasphemous heraldry on it!

I wonder what rules 40K Link would have?

Also I'm kinda tempted to make a chapter wearing those colours, I do have 20 or so marines primed in green somewhere.....

This would actually make me want to play Zelda...

And just imagine what those pills do to other things!

Finally, a warhammer game id want to play.

UltimatheChosen:

You can play it. It's called Darksiders.

xD

SPHESS MARHEEENS!

I wont lie, id play the hell out of this game. An open world, RPG SPHESS MARHEEENZ game? I smell something that could turn the gaming world on its head...

"Eh," as in it's both funny (LOL Link so buff now) and sad (aww, Link too buff now).

Erin's mouth has been awfully wide when she's talking lately. It sort of freaks me out.

Why has that game not been made.

Soviet Heavy:
I would have never put Link down as a Dark Angel, but then the closet homosexuality would make more sense.

You know, with those colors on his armor and the robe that was the first chapter that came to mind, the Dark Angels.

Well of course he's not interested in Zelda Heavy, he's busy hunting down the Fallen. :D

Erin looked kinda weird with her mouth like that, reminds me of the "Innsmouth Look" with how it was done, great comic this week!

What are those pills mentioned? Are you high on zolpidem? Cause it looks like that.

xXxJessicaxXx:
Navi looks a lot more useful now I must say, plus Ganon is going to need a new pair of pants...and a shotgun.

I'm assuming Gannon is a greater Daemon. probably Tzeentch

I don't know guys. Pills that make her already intrusive hallucinations less cononical? This could be a very bad thing. A very awesome thing, but also very bad.

I think those drugs were the best thing to happenn to Erin since the car crash as hallucinating Link is cool, but hallucinating Link as a Space Marine is ten times cooler.

Slycne:

UltimatheChosen:

Damn ninjas >.<' - I just hope that the port of Darksiders 2 for PC doesn't suck as much as the first game. But otherwise, it was a great game.

OT: I think that a Master Chainsword would've been more appropriate, but this would suffice. FOR TEH EMPREH!!!

Haz88:

Slycne:

UltimatheChosen:

Ninja'd :)
I actually liked Darksiders. It wasn't the best game ever, being bit of a Zelda-clone, but I had loads of fun with it at the time.

I got stuck. I can't figure out how to float on the air currents or whatever to cross large gaps. Ugh.

IT BURNS!

Slycne:

UltimatheChosen:

Yea. When I first saw Darksiders, I thought the guy was Cypher (Fallen Dark Angel HQ).

I would like those pills too, that's probably the only way one could ever play a 40K game on the Wii.

Green armor? What is he, a Dark Angel? (Salamanders have flames painted on the shoulder)
...I don't know anything about those guys. Huh.

I'm sure this'll give birth to an entirely new breed of fan fiction.

I wonder what other combinations there could be that people haven't yet thought of. My Little Pony and Gears of War?

Joshimodo:

xXxJessicaxXx:
Navi looks a lot more useful now I must say, plus Ganon is going to need a new pair of pants...and a shotgun.

Not really.

What'evs. That thing n match for a TriForce Marine with a Master Sword, Chapter Seal, and Naviskull Serviator.

"Hey Listen!"

"Yaa!"

Doug:
I'm sure this'll give birth to an entirely new breed of fan fiction.

I wonder what other combinations there could be that people haven't yet thought of. My Little Pony and Gears of War?

that'd be a 'less hard cored' down grade.

OT: hehehe, I'm with a lot of other people, those pills would make thing interesting, but already own the game :D Darksiders ftw, heres hoping 2 will be just as good

Combine Rustler:
Green armor? What is he, a Dark Angel? (Salamanders have flames painted on the shoulder)
...I don't know anything about those guys. Huh.

They were chosen for the colors and perhaps for the juicy betrayals.

The_root_of_all_evil:

UltimatheChosen:

If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Hell to the yes...

The pills help, but what helps more is the fact that Link grew up..... and found alcohol!

Empress? Blasphemy.

It it weird that i suddenly have the urge to make my own custom space marine chapter? and it will be based on this?

Seriously though, thats an awesome comic.

Windknight:

xXxJessicaxXx:

I'm assuming Gannon is a greater Daemon. probably Tzeentch

Not good enough at xanatos speed chess. more likely nurgle (what with the redeads) or Khorne... because what bad guy can't be?

and yes that is a link to tvtropes. you have been warned.

Ok, where the hell did this idea come from?...nevermind, I don't want to know.

Do you mind if i write a fanfic about Link the Space Marine?

I sincerely doubt I'll ever actually write it, but this would be the first step if I were going to.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here