Escapist Expo: The Hour of Love

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

LOL At jim.

"Without the guns british- *Mic increase X20* FUCK ME!"

Made this video entirely worthwhile.

Li Mu:
What's with Bob?
He has the thousand yard stare. Was he in 'Nam? Did he see things which have traumatised him?
He just stares into space the whole time.

I think he was just embarrassed about accidentally being late.

PayneTrayne:
She took those cat ears back, right? They're like 100 fucking dollars.

Yes, I got them back.

Pikachaos:
I am the girl who walked up and put the cat ears on Yahtzee. Gotta say it was the proudest moment of my life. :D I have to thank my friend who was at the con, ThriKreen. He owned the ears and thought of the whole thing, he just let me go up and do it. :D

\o/ I wouldn't have gotten the ears if you weren't also going to the con, since Aeryn and I realized they would have looked awesome on you!

Pikachaos:
I don't care that he took them off, I still got some awesome pics out of it. XD

Not only that, but videos of you putting them on Cahtzee. XD

Pikachaos:
I am the girl who walked up and put the cat ears on Yahtzee. Gotta say it was the proudest moment of my life. :D I have to thank my friend who was at the con, ThriKreen. He owned the ears and thought of the whole thing, he just let me go up and do it. :D

... I also gave Jim the tissue after he had a drinking problem. d:

This sums up my feelings nicely:

I was thinking of changing my avi to Happy Yahtzee with Cat Ears (that move!!!), but seeing that a few other people have already done it, including the genius that gave him the cat ears, I'd just feel like I'm intruding.

Still, someone make a gif of Mr. Crowshaw with the ears on as they're moving! On the double!

Its like they all have their very own super powers:

Movie Bob - Actually capable of saying something nice about something he doesn't like
Yahtzee - Master of the Backhanded Compliment
Jim - Has amazing Breast Physics.

"We're on Spike, because we belong on Spike"

Too true Bob. If I was there, I would have given him a stand ovation for that.
But then again, I would have done the same for the pedophilia jokes.

[REDACTED]

Adam Jensen:
Fantastic. Jim is a very sick individual.

Amen.

TwiZtah:
Moviebob did NOT look like I thought.

It's 'cause he uses the old man emoticons in The Big Picture, right?

.. I missed out, big time. .. . forgive me Escapist.

Really appreciate the videos based on what happened since most of us couldn't afford to go due to money or time.
Apart from that, I loved Jim's reaction as he expressed how throwing the ball wasn't working for him haha priceless.

This was truly entertaining, and again props to Yahtzee for being a good sport about the cat years.
.. . Bayonetta and sandwiches. ... I must say the guys up front said exactly what I was thinking it might mean lol.

How did NO ONE think of Star Wars for Kinect??

Really cool video and idea! I hope the Escapist does this more often (it wouldn't have to be an hour). Every answer to the topics was gold (breast physics, drinking animation, Kinnect, EA Origin, on disk DLC,...). This video made my day. ^_^

Susan Arendt:
This was one of my favorites, I must admit. The Nathan Drake thing was an ongoing discussion throughout the weekend, so I just had to throw in in there. :)

It's a genuine joy to watch Yahtzee and Jim just do what they do. They're so brilliant. And Dr. Mark is one of my all-time favorite people.

Hey, you're the runner of this shindig, seeing as how you're being invaded by the british anyway, why didn't we get one of these? I mean the videos were great and all, but it's not the same.

And no-one made by Bob say he liked the amazing spiderman. That was sad.

AND there wasn't enough MOS outside of his concert, which no-one seems to have recorded.

Would have given my left ear to hear someone say "Metroid: Other M; a brilliant example of characterization". Loved that Dr Mark goes from trying to calm it out, then gradually gets into the mix of masturbation and outrageous sex acts with his own shots. Great idea here.

Pikachaos:

ThriKreen:

PayneTrayne:
She took those cat ears back, right? They're like 100 fucking dollars.

Yes, I got them back.

Pikachaos:

\o/ I wouldn't have gotten the ears if you weren't also going to the con, since Aeryn and I realized they would have looked awesome on you!

Pikachaos:

Not only that, but videos of you putting them on Cahtzee. XD

You guys made Escapist history... I love you guys XD

I really wish I could have been there. This was hilarious, but it can't be helped. I'm a European and these things will never be in my grasp unless I win the lottery.

I was supposed to go to bed quite a while ago, but I had to watch this to the end. I really thought putting Yahtzee, Jim and Bob in the same panel was the best thing they could have done for this.

ElektroNeko:

In hindsight, I wish I had gotten Yahtzee to sign the cat ears and apologize for it, but he might have killed me then and there.

Of course now I'm thinking to top it off for next year, get a fedora and mod the cat ears onto it.

If you laughed at jim's pedophile joke you would probably love the podcast he does: podtoid. Hilarious.

yuval152:
Best video ever on the escapist.

This. I never laughed so much watching an escapist video. I'm a big fan of jimquisition and zero punctuation but this was by far their best work for both of them.

Wish I could have gone to that expo

Pikachaos:

You touched the Yhatzee?
Can I sniff your hands? You know. The ones you touched him with...

OT: I was REALLY hoping for SOPA to come up.

Was disappointed.

Wait wait wait wait wait. Jim has a WIFE? A woman-type wife? That's not what I would have expected.

1nfinite_Cros5:
Cahtzee!

I wonder how memetic the Escapist will make it. :)

CAHTZEE! LOL

Pikachaos:

*Starts bowing down on the floor to Pikachaos like Wayne and Garth, saying we're not worthy.*

As far as I'm concerned, all fellow Escapists including me will remember and love you now and forever for that. Thank you for one of the greatest moments of the Expo. Though I honestly wished I could of been there. Couldn't be there for Sunday's event as I had work.

Susan Arendt:
This was one of my favorites, I must admit. The Nathan Drake thing was an ongoing discussion throughout the weekend, so I just had to throw in in there. :)

It's a genuine joy to watch Yahtzee and Jim just do what they do. They're so brilliant. And Dr. Mark is one of my all-time favorite people.

Have to say this panel is indeed a fantastic one. Know you've probably heard it a lot from Escapees' here, but thanks for setting up the Expo, Susan. Without you, it couldn't have been done, including this great panel.

P.S. This is the guy from Saturday's Q&A panel who started his question by addressing the panel with "Hi dudes." Got autographs from the Escapists, but I honestly wished I could of gotten an autograph from you too.

Ghonzor:
I'm now incredibly sad that I couldn't go last weekend...

Same here.

If I were to of given Jim, Yahtzee, and Bob a topic or person to say something nice about, it would be one of the following...

Japanese Hentai (for a possible masturbation joke)
Jack Thompson (since he without a doubt unites all gamers for good reason)
Spencer Pratt (cause I can't imagine anybody who everyone can not feel any love for at all)
Uwe Boll films (cause gamers don't like his films)

ThriKreen:

ElektroNeko:

In hindsight, I wish I had gotten Yahtzee to sign the cat ears and apologize for it, but he might have killed me then and there.

Of course now I'm thinking to top it off for next year, get a fedora and mod the cat ears onto it.

I think he's is nicer then he acts on video. I think he would have signed it.

And we'll see. Love to see such a hat X3

All of the panels/videos are amazing, it's very much appreciated that they were uploaded for all of us that could not make it.

I don't think this one was the best one, but Bob's opening response was so good.

I must say, Moviebob looks a bit like a hobo in the company of those two. Seriously, I had no idea Yahtzee was that handsome, and Jim... well, he's a big man and I've seen him talking many times, so it was fine.

I made a picture of my favorite quote from the panel. I think people can agree, the picture is perfect.

Im just going to say it, that nerdy girl who put the ears on yahtzee was gorgeous.

Gee Jim's microphone doesn't sound that lou-FUCK ME!

OT: I had a good laugh. Wish I was there.

I think we all clapped a little upon Atkinson losing power.

I love Jim so much. His responses were like taking a bath in warm, dark humor.

"Catch the fucking Apple!!" I love that whole image of Jim having an emotional breakdown in a scruffy t-shirt and his underwear whilst trying to catch a digital apple... at work. Its glorious.

"What could be wrong with these"
I couldnt stop laughing till the end :D

While the whole panel has been very funny, and excellent, I have one video game villain that will forever ruin my psyche. Dry Bones.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, my eyes.

snagli:
I must say, Moviebob looks a bit like a hobo in the company of those two. Seriously, I had no idea Yahtzee was that handsome, and Jim... well, he's a big man and I've seen him talking many times, so it was fine.

To be fair to Bob, he usually scrubs up well, but he ran, unshowered, from his hotel room to the panel after waking up late. The hobo flavor was, in this case, an anomaly.

Pikachaos:

Really? Damn, you're cute.

"Well, you know, 2 is a lovely number. It's not the loneliest number." Oh Bob, you are wonderful.

So sad I wasn't there. )=

I would've asked them about Peter Molyneux I think.

That, or Sonic Fanboys. I would then enjoy Jim's brain boiling. <3

"Catchpa: Been there" Stop teasing me! D:

Double post.. : /

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 59924)