LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 2

Pages PREV 1 2

Missie is really channeling Gaga in the Mercenaries sketches.

Heh, I'm loving the CSI-style bits. We had a comedy-duo in Sweden doing the same thing a couple of years back, but with the clues to a radio musical-quiz.

man, this is so Monty Python XD I AM IN LOVE!

The Gentleman:
Another Rapidfire Response

A post-credit Diagnosis: Wouldn't the clap be more appropriate for a post-credits sketch?

yeah, especially as herpes isn't curable, so it would have to be 'still'.

The Gentleman:
Another Rapidfire Response

A post-credit Diagnosis: Wouldn't the clap be more appropriate for a post-credits sketch?

yeah, especially as herpes isn't curable, so it would have to be 'still'.

Rapidfire November?? WITH DESERT BUS IN LESS THAN A WEEK?? I am so excited for both of these things.

Special note, love Graham's overinformed reporter, and "Asssk your doctoooor" does sound suspiciously chantlike...

even though i really liked it, my favorite part about this video is the dumpster with the word Clit written on it in giant graffiti letters

Setting up all these bits, working out the timetables for shooting must be a logistical nightmare.

UNHchabo:

Have you seen the original? They cover that.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/2755-Discount-Deities

I haven't worked my way up to that, so thanks for saving me the time. Now the 5 Minutes of Snuggie Cultists from Desert Bus have context. (Granted they were pretty funny on their own- good ad-libbing!)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here