LoadingReadyRun: Efficiency

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Efficiency

Why are you wasting your time reading this when you could be watching the episode already?

Watch Video

Love it, but no Paul credit?

That was strange. I wonder when this behaviour started...

efficiency: removing future inconvenience by causing potential to extreme inconvenience now.

captcha: cherry on top
sorry Captcha, but that is not efficient enough.

Shalok:
Love it, but no Paul credit?

Didn't you hear he got a new job. Putting former employees in the credits isn't very efficient, now is it?

two things about pushups,
1. you don't need to go to a gym for them
2. they are actually very easy(start with 5 or 10, try 15 after sometime then more later)
Also they are much less efficient than pullups.
I did both without ever setting foot in a gym until the rod on which I did pullups broke.
I could do 50 pushups easily back then, even did 100 a few times and one armed pushups too but only 20. And I am really not sporty or athletic person.
If anyone wants to get in shape, just start. Right now just do 5 pushups after reading this comment, it takes less than 2 minutes.
Don't wait for New Years, don't make resolutions you can't keep and just start now.

Also I have to say, one of your best videos.

It does sound weird, but when I gave up smoking as a new year resolution last year (still going strong!) I had my last smoke on the 29th, to gain some traction. So I can sort of see where this is coming from.

I would like to hire this individual to assist me with becoming a more practical individual.

Arif_Sohaib:
two things about pushups,
1. you don't need to go to a gym for them
2. they are actually very easy(start with 5 or 10, try 15 after sometime then more later)
Also they are much less efficient than pullups.
I did both without ever setting foot in a gym until the rod on which I did pullups broke.
I could do 50 pushups easily back then, even did 100 a few times and one armed pushups too but only 20. And I am really not sporty or athletic person.
If anyone wants to get in shape, just start. Right now just do 5 pushups after reading this comment, it takes less than 2 minutes.
Don't wait for New Years, don't make resolutions you can't keep and just start now.

Also I have to say, one of your best videos.

Agreed with this. Started with 10 a day a couple months ago, now I can do 60 fairly easily and the most I've done is 78. Just start and keep at it.

I was going to write a lot of praise, but it's just more efficient to

I was reading the text while I was starting the video, because it's easier for me that way.

Awesome acting from Andy as usual, he really sells the hell out of this.

Andy you fool! Why would you break up with Kathleen, you are as sexy as Cam! Well ok, maybe not that sexy but still don't throw it all away

Great video guys, love the concept but was it efficient enough?

-M

I think the stinger might have worked better had we actually heard the name of Cam's semen disorder, but otherwise this was really well done. Though, I'm a little unclear as to whether or not Andy was even planning on going to the gym given that he was about to head off to roam the country anyway.

In reference to the other topic on this thread: I can do 32767 push-ups and 255 pull-ups per second (aka, cool stories as regards your push-up proficiency, bros).

Nice video number you guys caught there.

Hit another one out of the park!

Love it! One of the greats.

Great vid, but I think we all need to come up with names for the disorder.

I vote Spermertia syndrome.

Man, he's still inefficient.
Because ultimate efficiency is buying a coffin, hiring a grave diggers, getting inside a coffin and asking them to bury you.
Hey you're going to die anyway, why not doing it early?

It's ALWAYS a good day when Andy is in an LRR vid. :D

Andy is delightful.
And efficient.

I was a bit disappointed when that card after the credits wasn't a condolence card for the baby that, after birth, was going to contract a rare disease and die at 6 months old.

P.S. Thanks

A Kathleen script without any cussing in it? This is bullsh...crap.

this was without a doubt one of the best videos you've ever made, i found myself laughing so hard, great video!

But where did they get the baby stuff props, is Kathleen secretly preggers? Will the stork visit the Starks before next christmas?

I will certainly stay tuned to this internet station to find out next year on LRR!

I like to imagine at least one of these repiles was typed by Andy for the forum user without their knowledge, before he deleted their account and started a new one at another site becuase eventually they would get tired of the Escapist's writing and decide the new site was better.

Mullahgrrl:
But where did they get the baby stuff props, is Kathleen secretly preggers? Will the stork visit the Starks before next christmas?

I will certainly stay tuned to this internet station to find out next year on LRR!

Hate to burst your bubble, but if it wasn't bought especially to be a prop, it's likely Tim's/James' sister's/ another member of the LRR extended circle with kids.

ANDY AND CAM IN ALL THE LRR VIDEOS.

Shinsei-J:
Andy is delightful.
And efficient.

Call him an amalgamation of 'Delightful' and 'Efficient' in order to save time and be more efficient.

Andy is Deficient.

captainfluoxetine:

Shinsei-J:
Andy is delightful.
And efficient.

Call him an amalgamation of 'Delightful' and 'Efficient' in order to save time and be more efficient.

Andy is Deficient.

Andy is deficient of flaws.
I also feel the world is deficient of enough Andy.

Heh, Andy's chrisma was such that I believed he could talk people into those more efficient paths, the insight to see those more efficient paths must be a superpower though.

Everyone needs a Chris like this in their lives. I could use one.

Great video, But is it choppy for anyone else? the video and audio weren't quite synced up at times,

sky_rider19:
Great video, But is it choppy for anyone else? the video and audio weren't quite synced up at times,

I find it stops when I run it full screen

damn i wish i could get away with that i have to make do with bitterly complaining how much i hate Christmas and commenting on the evils of the month(s)
i would love to live more efficiently would give me loads more tie for video games

captcha: slender man is slender
well no duh happy cat is happy also

That was... Silly.

I LIKE IT.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: