Win a Cataclysm Beta Key Through WarCry!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

All questions answered correctly and now the waiting begins! Eh...odds are never that good in these kind of contests..but I shall hope! As for my allience... LOK'TAR OGAR!! FOR THE HORDE!!

ugh - I want to test some, and see how my favorite characters will be....but I need to save all the content so it's fresh and new!

Good luck guys. If you get into the Beta I may have to track you down and kill you. :) (You'll probably kill me.)

Is there a way to find out how many submissions there is. I'm a man, and I like to know my chances :)

Morningrise:
none of the answers work on #9...

lol yes one works i got it right

Bloodraven666:
Is there a way to find out how many submissions there is. I'm a man, and I like to know my chances :)

considering there are 40 replies to this thread im thinking by the time the contest is over you have maybe a 20-40% chance to win one

Because everyone that enters the contest also replied here right?
Wrong

Indeed. But, people normally post a comment after entering, but yeah, you don't have to.

good luck to all

getting very very stupid , getting to the point where im on at 6am looking at stuff on utube and its all coming down to this, i wont win but theres always a chance but me and my family are unlucky lol i play wow 12hrs+ a day , i know....

as arthas would say,iisss...iitt...ovveerr

well good luck to everyone who's entered and i hope that the draw is soon! would love to participate in this. (for the trolls)

Good luck to everyone who's entered :) only 3h 30m to go till the deadline.

anyone win i cant find winners page

Deadoralive:
Because everyone that enters the contest also replied here right?
Wrong, it's more like 1%

Actually you are wrong and most likely really bad at math. There is no way it could be 1%.
I doubt 5,000 people entered, only about 1.7k entered the tankspot giveaway and that site is a lot more popular than this site.

So how are the winners announced (if even?)

Sneezepee:
So how are the winners announced (if even?)

Thats what i wanna know but i guess there tallying even tho is "random" lol

Yeah I suppose, well I'll just wait around.

would be nice to know how many entered tbh , i never win these but if i do ima test all the imba new starting areas

Yeah I know what you mean, I doubt I won but I'll go to bed tonight holding my breath lol

LOL! you think you wont? im in the uk woke up at 12 and its now 7:30am here? (im addicted sooo bad) XD

Nah, I never win contests. Just figured I'd enter for fun. It's only 1:40 am here.

As it is with everyone theres always the mad luck that you might win, http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/CataclysmBetaKey
they've said contest is over so im guessing its gonna be a few more agonizing hours to decide whether you will be playing a goblin or a worgen today or not=D
gl everyone

*NERD RAGE* i wish this time would fly by

I can't wait. But usually I never win anything. :(

How do we know who has won? Will they post something, just so we know the winners have already been selected?

MauroR:
I can't wait. But usually I never win anything. :(

Same here m8.. same here :(

What time do the winners get picked?

Bloodraven666:
What time do the winners get picked?

Not been comfirmed but think about it thre time now is 12pm so it cant be too long now

its 11:15 their now so i hope winners will be announced soon, and hope more so that im one of them=DDD

Fingers Xed

Man, I wanna get in this, I wanna supply Blizzard with feedback! :D

Bloodraven666:

ok everyone is trying to do that to make it look like they will be a good tester :p

ReecieTx:

Bloodraven666:

ok everyone is trying to do that to make it look like they will be a good tester :p

I got into the WoTLK beta, and I supplied quite alot of feedback, I can easily do the same for Cataclysm :)

This contest is now closed. Please allow us a couple of days to go through the submissions and start handing out the keys.

Thank you!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or