Johnny Depp Is Mad And Creepy

Pages PREV 1 2

Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite fairy tale (If you consider it a fairy tale, and I do) it's also my favorite animated Disney film.

I especially enjoy dark re-imaginings of the Alice stories. Whether it be Alice in Wonderland or Through The Looking Glass (The lesser known sequel). So I'm quite excited about this, I just hope it doesn't turn into anything that resembles Burton's version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. That was just awful.

Jobz:
Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite fairy tale (If you consider it a fairy tale, and I do) it's also my favorite animated Disney film.

I especially enjoy dark re-imaginings of the Alice stories. Whether it be Alice in Wonderland or Through The Looking Glass (The lesser known sequel). So I'm quite excited about this, I just hope it doesn't turn into anything that resembles Burton's version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. That was just awful.

What are you talking about? The only movie version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory starred Gene Wilder in a great interpretation of Willy Wonka. There was never a remake involving Johnny Depp as Willy Michael Jackson Wonka. You're just imagining things.

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Indigo_Dingo:
After Sweeney Todd, I will see everything that Depp and Burton team up in from now on. Bring it on, it looks deliciously mad

After Sweeney Todd AND Corpse Bride, you mean. Both were excellent, in my opinion.

Yeah, but Corpse bride not as much as Sweeney Todd.

He's played some very weird roles over the years, but I just liked how he went from being sliced up by a razor wielding maniac to being a razor wielding maniac.

Gotta say, Sweeney Todd made me fall in love with the Butron/Depp combo. I will go see this movie.

i'll be watching that when it comes out. johnny depp rules. i'm not gay but for him i'd make an exception!

thebobmaster:

Arbre:
Okay, err... did I got redirected to some movie news website or what?
I think when people commented on the lack of news here, they meant video games news you know.

No, you didn't get redirected to a movie news website. But the name of the forum is "The News Room", not "The Video Game News Room".

Ha ha good one. So here's news: What is Hot, What is Not, in Pots and Pans. And Dhoni fumes over selection meeting leaks.

PlasticPorter:
I HATE Johnny Depp
Can there be one, just ONE weird/cool/creepy movie that he doesn't sneak into?
I mean I'm pretty sure if he had his way HE would have played Alice.

Godamn him, he ruined pirates and now he's ruining classic opium fueled english literature
is nothing sacred?

He absolutely butchered Willy Wonka, I mean the writing was crap in that movie but did Depp really have to be a friggin' creeper like
EVERY time he gets in front of a camera?

You know who else is creepy and who can actually act? Steve Buscemi, Alan Rickman, Willem Defoe
Willem Defoe would make an AWESOME mad hatter! You know its true!

I just really want Johnny Depp to stop doing the same role in every movie he's quintessentially a skinny, creepy Ben Stiller.

and seriously Tim Burton, I love you but please admit you have wet dreams about Johnny Depp, your not fooling anyone.

(and yes i'm aware all you fanboys/girls hate me now)

I just think you need to take a deep breath and relax, dude.

New Tim Burton movie......pardon me and my friend while we......celebrate.....with other friends. xD

Only thing I'm not loving about the picture is the hair. It's too Carrot-Top looking to be even mildly "wtf?"

This looks so damn good!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or