The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 25 NEXT

major_chaos:

Worgen:

I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.

Message Me with your steam name and its yours

ZycroNeXuS:
I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.

Added you on Steam

DrunkOnEstus:

I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology

Already taken, sorry :(

That's ok, if DrunkonEstus wants it give it to him.

ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before.

This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<

I have four 75% off coupons for Shogun 2: Total War, if anyone wants to pick it up at a discount.

Send me a PM if you're interested!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gmanthetank

Tsamari Kobiashi:

gxs:

TimeCrab:

Awesomenauts or Poker Night would be nice. ^_^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/holocaustberg/

Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon

i will take Avesomenauts if you got it?

The only one left. :)
Add me and it's yours.

Moonlight Butterfly:
ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before. This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<

I figured that someone would recognize the scenery in that game eventually : ) Though I don't see the appeal of virtually driving a train through it.

Also, you changed your avatar?! I predict mass confusion.

gxs:

Tsamari Kobiashi:

gxs:

Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon

i will take Avesomenauts if you got it?

The only one left. :)
Add me and it's yours.

msg me your name and i will or you can add me my name is Tsamari

Edit: i add you

Worgen:

Do you not want to send him your Steam name? You posted first, it's totally cool that you get it.

DrunkOnEstus:

Whoops, I spoke too soon, worgen said you can have it, so just add me on steam. I go by warp_spyder.

DrunkOnEstus:

Moonlight Butterfly:
ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before. This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<

I figured that someone would recognize the scenery in that game eventually : ) Though I don't see the appeal of virtually driving a train through it.

Also, you changed your avatar?! I predict mass confusion.

Just while I don't have pub club. :p

Yeah I don't see the point of driving a train through it either it sounds like the train version of desert bus... xD. Random fact: My grandad was a train driver of coal trains on the Settle line.

Captcha: Raise Cain. Looks like captcha knew my Grandad well...

major_chaos:

DrunkOnEstus:

Whoops, I spoke too soon, worgen said you can have it, so just add me on steam. I go by warp_spyder.

I added you, thanks in advance by the way. I just don't know why Worgen backed out, he was first and I don't want to step on his toes or anything.

sparkplug:
I've got another copy of Don't Starve along with 2x 75% off Shogun 2 Total War and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?

Steam name is Smart120.

Oh man, I'm at work so I can't message you but I'd LOVE Shogun!!

I too have tons of DOTA Keys if there is anyone in the world who still doesn't have any

DrunkOnEstus:

Worgen:

Do you not want to send him your Steam name? You posted first, it's totally cool that you get it.

DrunkOnEstus:

major_chaos:

DrunkOnEstus:

I added you, thanks in advance by the way. I just don't know why Worgen backed out, he was first and I don't want to step on his toes or anything.

I was thinking that Drunk might get more use out of it than I would so I'll leave it for him.

I'd be willing to swap Brink for Natural selection 2, or anything else worh my while, quote me.

See, this is what happens when I spend a day in the office with only 3 hours sleep to go on...

For those of you who asked, my actual steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972544399/

Like I said, DOTA keys coming out my ears and two 75% off Shogun 2 Total War up for grabs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make a coffee the size of my head.

DrunkOnEstus:
I won't ever play these (not my style), so the first person to quote with which game they want will get it free. To be fair, please don't quote and ask for both.

1st: Naval War Arctic Circle
Good luck!

I know this is already gone but my friends brother was on the development team for this game and I thought I'd share that. :P

Since we're having a giveaway thread I have:

2x ARMA 3 Alpha Lite passes!

I also did have 2 24 hour passes for both Killing Floor and Red Orchestra 2, but I may have given them away at some point!

Feel free to send me a private message expressing your interest in the ARMA 3 passes.

Edit: Only one ARMA 3 Alpha Lite pass remains.

Moonlight Butterfly:
ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before.

This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<

Damn thats so realistic :P takes me back to my time doing the laundry deliveries around all the hotels in Carlisle.

I didn't think anyone else on here was from the northwest.

SkarKrow:

Are those just for the Alpha (What i expect due to the lite, but w/e) or are you also able to get the beta / full game then?

Longstreet:

SkarKrow:

Are those just for the Alpha (What i expect due to the lite, but w/e) or are you also able to get the beta / full game then?

Well you get access to the lite version of the Alpha. You get to play the infantry, Scuba Diving, land vehicles and helicopter showcase missions.

If you buy the full Alpha you get Beta Access and the full game when it comes out, as well as access to multiplayer and the editing tools.

I've got some more games to trade!

The Tiny Bang Story

Storm in a Teacup

I'd like to trade one or both for just about anything. Let me know what you'd like to do!

DrunkOnEstus:

The Tiny Bang Story

Storm in a Teacup

I'd like to trade one or both for just about anything. Let me know what you'd like to do!

if you will take it i can give you a Dota2 Key for The Tiny Bang Story

I have a Serious Sam 3 75% off voucher I'm looking to give away. Unless you feel like a trade haha

Tsamari Kobiashi:

DrunkOnEstus:

The Tiny Bang Story

Storm in a Teacup

if you will take it i can give you a Dota2 Key for The Tiny Bang Story

Someone already tossed me a DOTA 2 key, or else I totally would. Sorry : (

Ah cool one of these threads!

Heres what I got for people who want them

Bioshock 1
Arma 3 Alpha Lite
Arma 3 Alpha Lite

Last of the games is gone, sorry folks!

I have a bunch of dota 2 keys if anyone is interested

Desert Punk:

Bioshock 1
Arma 3 Alpha Lite
Arma 3 Alpha Lite

First come first serve, quotes please not PMs

I'll give you these two:

The Tiny Bang Story

Storm in a Teacup

for Bioshock 1.

Let me know what you think.

Okay, I'm willing to unleash the ultimate secret. You see, there's many more bundles than the humble bundle. More than Indie Royale and Indiegala. I present: All of the bundles at any given time.

That should cause some duplicates and make more games available for trading...

DrunkOnEstus:

Desert Punk:

Bioshock 1
Arma 3 Alpha Lite
Arma 3 Alpha Lite

First come first serve, quotes please not PMs

I'll give you these two:

The Tiny Bang Story

Storm in a Teacup

for Bioshock 1.

Let me know what you think.

Nehter of those interest me but Bioshock is yours! ^.^ I appreciate the offer though!

PM me your email address?

Just when I got rid of one Shogun 2 coupon, I get another one. Anyone want to trade it for Skyrim or Borderlands 2?

I've got a 75% off total war shogun 2 coupon, Someone can have it for free if they send me a PM on here.

Please ignore this post it was made in error.

Anyone want a copy of "Nuclear Dawn"? I have two sitting around that i would be more than happy to give away to whoever want them.

I also have two 75% off coupons for "Shogun 2:Total War" Same as Nuclear Dawn, giving them away so someone else can enjoy the game.

Commissar Sae:
Anyone want a copy of "Nuclear Dawn"? I have two sitting around that i would be more than happy to give away to whoever want them.

I also have two 75% off coupons for "Shogun 2:Total War" Same as Nuclear Dawn, giving them away so someone else can enjoy the game.

i will be happy to take a Nuclear Dawn :D

my steam name is Tsamari

Tsamari Kobiashi:

Commissar Sae:

i will be happy to take a Nuclear Dawn :D

my steam name is Tsamari

Added you as a friend, you could also PM your email and I can send it to you that way if you prefer.

chiggerwood:
I have

dead island

FarCry 2

garry's mod

if anyone's willing to trade.

my steam page http://steamcommunity.com/id/chiggerwood/

I'm willing to trade any of the games I've listed for Dead Island.

Commissar Sae:

I'd take a Nuclear Dawn if you don't mind, looks interesting.

A trading post! Lemme find something!

Dang, nothing out of me. But I'm not leaving yet!

DrunkOnEstus:
If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

DrunkOnEstus:
I'd take a Nuclear Dawn if you don't mind, looks interesting.

I'd like to ask if I can join you in those games. I've been playing DOTA and it's always nice to have more people to play with, and I've never touched Nuclear Dawn (like the game itself and it's idea though) because all of my friends are off playing other games.

And speaking of DOTA: Here's the DOTA 2 group!

Come in whenever you like. :-D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or