In no particular order:
v2.4.1 beta version has been released. Please remember this is a beta so the unexpected is to be expected. You can still use v2.4.0 of Decal which is the latest official release.
- Bandit Sight/2 Advanced Edition. (Decal plugin) A great plugin’s name just got longer. This
advanced version is intended for advanced users who want a lot more control over the configuration of Bandit Sight. You can find more information about this beta in our very own TPP forum right
- Fen-Ra’s Meditation. (Decal plugin) Not to be confused with Mum-Ra’s Incantation or She-Ra’s special brand of Mediation, this simple little tool helps you keep track of which spells you still need to learn, and helps you figure out which level 7 spell does what. Definitely handy.
- TradeBot. (Decal plugin) v126.96.36.199 of this tool brings many new features and some bug fixes all of which are detailed here.
- MagusID. (Decal plugin) Jumps to v188.8.131.52. Now enforce a limit of 2.0 on banes. The AC Server sends down > 2.0 values, but they are never used. Item IDs are used instead of name/burden to control adding duplicate items in the list. This will allow you to add items with the same name to the list. The debug option button will start out unchecked now. Clicking on the header “column” above the icon for the Armor list or the Weapon list multiple times will clear that entire list now. You can still click on any row to delete it.[/a]
- Sixth Sense. (Decal plugin) v2.5.5 beta. This classic of a Decal Plugin just keeps getting better and better. New Item Configuration Panel! Shield and Weapon are back! Scroll Detection fixed! And a few other changes.
- Sort It!. (Decal plugin) v3.3 sorts corpses! If this weren’t a game the police might be inclined to check the authors basement since he was excited enough to exclaim this new feature. In truth two new chat commands were added: /si SelectNextCorpse will automatically select the closest corpse to you that you have not yet selected. You can enter this command multiple times to cycle through all the corpses in your area. /si OpenNextCorpse does a selectnext as above, and if you have rights, automatically opens that corpse.
- TreeStats. (Decal plugin) v184.108.40.206 was the last of a mad rush of updates at the end of August (but my own personal notification was on (9/15). Totally rewrote the posting routine… haven’t had any more client crashes/hangs/etc while posting anymore as a result… In addition, with the new posting method, it SHOULD work through proxies.
- Zyrca Bot II. (Decal plugin) v220.127.116.11 of Dereth’s premiere portal bot program brings us the following changes: The bot will now function without Spell Filter. Added lots of output details to the login, to make it easier to figure out why the bot doesn’t work. Fixed the problem where Zyrca Bot’s did not like facing north If Zyrca Bot II is having trouble moving an item, it will give up after 6 tries New command added, /zb org! When used the bot will do its organizational things. Default individual settings file will now include ‘summon2’ as its second
- zExplorer. v4.00a beta. The future of ACExplorer is now, and with that future comes a more generic name. zExplorer is database and mapping utility for online games such as Asheron’s Call. Maps are compatible with zMapper. Currently, Asheron’s Call and Asheron’s Call 2: Fallen Kings are supported, with more games to be added in the future.
- Nerfus Buffus II. (Decal plugin) This must have tool gets an update so it works properly with the September 2002 patch. Along with the September patch, Turbine
retired game event 0x001C (Action Failure) and replaced it with a new packet that basically does the same thing but provides a little more information. That caused NB2 to stop detecting fails, so it had to fallback on the safety timeouts to detect fizzles (they’d get caught by what is normally a ‘dud’: the action complete packet was received, but no packet to indicate if the spell worked or failed). For some help installing the patch, look at
this post in our TPP forum.
That is all…for now…[insert maniacal laughter here]