The procedurally generated lands of LEGO Words are jam-packed with treasures to find and stuff to smash, but any would-be builder looking to create the next brick masterpiece is going to need a rich supply of studs. If you’re looking for a fast way to farm, the community has already discovered it.
Increase your supply of cash with an infinite source that’s shockingly close to home. This isn’t exactly an exploit, there’s nothing glitchy about this farming method — it just happens to be the fastest way to get plenty of those valuable studs with minimum effort. This is a building game, not a survival game, after all so TT Games doesn’t load its adventurous world with roadblocks.
Learn how to get 300,000 studs in no time flat. Check out the guide below. If you’re looking for some real cheats, try abusing the economy with our Witcher 3 Infinite Gold Exploit Guide.
How to Get Infinite Money Early
Studs are literally everywhere in LEGO Worlds. It isn’t hard to find, but if you’re looking to get lots of it right away and start summoning more items, bricks and minifigs, there’s an easy way to do it.
- 1. Open the Models Tab and select Sets. Choose the “Changing Seasons” house set. This is totally free, and (currently) you’re allowed to place as many as you want. If you’ve got a good computer, one way to earn quick studs is to place the set down over and over again.
- 2. To farm for studs and avoid ruining your framerate, place one of these house sets down. It can be anywhere.
- 3. There are multiple objects, including a car, your heroic minifigure can interact with. The item we want to focus on is the lamp.
- 4. See the small yellow lamp on the lawn? Press [E] to use it. Gold and Silver studs will pop out. Collect them.
- 5. Keep pressing the lamp. To make collection easier, place the lamp in a small hole you’ve dug out — the studs will stay in the hole instead of shooting across an open lawn and you’ll collect them automatically.
This simple lamp makes earning studs easy. Now you can build items and spawn in objects to your heart’s content. Remember, this is an Early Access game, so there are bound to be many, many changes coming in the future.
If you’re looking for more studs, treasure chests naturally spawn in the environment. Grab a car from the “Changing Seasons” home set mentioned above, then purchase a ranged weapon like the Revolver.
Shoot, run over, and smash everything in sight to earn tons of studs. It’s pretty easy! But that requires a little more effort. Try both and decide whichever method suits you best.
Kevin Thielenhaus is a freelance writer for The Escapist. Find him on Twitter here.