If you want to play Call of Duty: Ghosts on your PC, you better be packing some 64-bit heat.
It’s not easy being a member of gaming’s master race. The price we pay for elite is complexity; it’s not enough to know simply that we have a PC, as though it were some kind of homogenized appliance of limited utility. No, we need specifics! And specifically, this is what you’ll need if you want to play Call of Duty: Ghosts with a mouse and keyboard. (Which, let’s face it, is really the only way to play.)
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
Bear in mind that these are the minimum system requirements; recommended specs haven’t been given but as we all know, the more, the merrier. Or the bigger, the better. The higher, the farther. You know what I’m talking about.
Call of Duty: Ghosts comes out on November 15 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, and as a launch title for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Source: Call of Duty