Take-Two Interactive spells out settlement terms for Grand Theft Auto 3: San Andreas customers.
As part of its settlement of the “Hot Coffee” class action lawsuit, Take-Two has launched a website devoted to doling out settlement payments to customers of Grand Theft Auto 3: San Andreas. Claims must be submitted by May 16, 2008.
Based on the amount of evidence you have of your game, you will receive the following rebates:
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas First Edition Disc: Replacement Disc
- Detailed Store Receipt: Cash payment up to $35.00
- General Credit Card Statement or Check: Cash payment up to $17.50
- Disc/Purchase Details: Cash payment up to $10.00
- No Disc/Purchase Details: Cash payment up to $5.00