Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection Limited Edition is up for preorder and packs in enough goodies to satiate even the most hardcore TMNT fan. The Cowabunga Collection is already the supreme pizza of TMNT games, bringing a bundle topped with 13 classic titles from the arcade, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and Game Boy. This limited edition adds an art book, enamel pin set, and a multi-layer acrylic diorama of the turtles.
The downside is that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection Limited Edition will cost a steep $149.99 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox. That said, there is so much value included in the pack that it is almost too hard to pass up. Preorders are live now at Best Buy and Target, with more soon to follow. You can find a full list of everything the Limited Edition comes with below.
- Physical copy of the game with original box design by Kevin Eastman
- Cloth poster featuring Kevin Eastman’s adaptation of TMNT: Turtles in Time (16” by 24”)
- Multi-layer acrylic diorama of Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo (4.5” by 5”)
- Enamel pin set of five classic designs – The Technodrome, Turtle Blimp, Party Wagon, Shredder and Krang
- Set of 12 translucent comic-style character trading cards based on TMNT: Tournament Fighters with rarely seen appearances from Wingnut, Armaggon, Chrome Dome, War, Aska, Karai, and more (3” by 5”)
- Full color art book with 180 pages featuring a chapter dedicated to each of the 13 games in the compilation (5.5” by 8”)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection was revealed for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X | S last month. The standard version of the package still includes 13 classic games and costs $39.99.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection, along with its limited edition, is set to launch later this year, so stay tuned for a final release date.