Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 128 NEXT

IdealistCommi:
Some more guns by me:

pretty cool guns Soviet Mudkip

Timelord91:
Money will be given to whoever can guess what this started out as :)

I believe it was an MP5K :)

Here are mine:

This thread pleases me.

A lot.

Impracticality FTW!

toapat:

IdealistCommi:
Some more guns by me:

pretty cool guns Soviet Mudkip

Thank you. I Think the more I do this, the more creative I get.

IdealistCommi:

then keep on creating

did you see my guns on the bottem of page 5?

the more i do this the more i doubt my sanity
the daimein industrys Designated Marksman Rifle for the average beefy space marine, comes with full auto capabaility and 1000 epenis points upon purchase

toapat:

IdealistCommi:

then keep on creating

did you see my guns on the bottem of page 5?

Yes, I saw them. They were good!

I'm not entering the impracticality contest. There's an L22A1 in there. It won.

Meanwhile, here's a bunny-mugger:

Missle Launcher (laser guided) with grenade launcher atatchment

The M14-S(coped)

BEHOLD! THe awesomness of the XM8 ULTRA!!

Jumplion:

if you fire that gun, instead of muzzle jump, you get muzzle dive. the stock of a gun is never higher then the gun barrel. if it is lower, the muzzle jumps upward every shot. when mounted above the barrel, its going to dip down when it fires. the XM8 is suposed to be a replacement for the old M-16. one of the improvements between the guns is the XM8's stock is lined up with the barrel, so it doesnt jump when fired.

A lightweight stealtherised M4. I'm going to have to make anoher flamethrower...

EDIT:
Flamethrowerz!

toapat:

Jumplion:

if you fire that gun, instead of muzzle jump, you get muzzle dive. the stock of a gun is never higher then the gun barrel. if it is lower, the muzzle jumps upward every shot. when mounted above the barrel, its going to dip down when it fires. the XM8 is suposed to be a replacement for the old M-16. one of the improvements between the guns is the XM8's stock is lined up with the barrel, so it doesnt jump when fired.

That's......great? It was hardly a serious gun making, just something I whipped up in 2 minutes.

Because everyone loves a half-timbered shotgun.

Here's my go at a real gun.

I tried making a Barret M82, but it ended up looking like shit.

I need to stop making these :D.

My random sniper thing. I can't stop!

EDIT: My latest, The Compensator

For your viewing pleasure, I introduce...

The SH1 Handcannon! This is basically a really small shotgun, with all the power squooshed into one little small package. Features a laser sight which shows the range of fire (short-medium) and the width of the shell impact. Fires buckshot from a 6-round clip at the rate of a Desert Eagle. Includes detachable secondary grip for users who find the recoil difficult to handle. Absolute lethality that can fit into your trench coat pocket!

Wasder:
-snip-

The Compensator is one of the most badass guns I have ever seen.

There needs to be an MMO where you can customize and use your own weapons, including guns.

Akai Shizuku:
There needs to be an MMO where you can customize and use your own weapons, including guns.

so true. for the time being though, we have to live with Warriors Orochi

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

What's that?

Yup, more guns by me:

Akai Shizuku:

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

What's that?

you play as 80 different charicters from chinese and japanese history, and when you get weapons, you can fuse them together and stack bonuses. basically in mine every charicter can ignite, freeze, and electrocute enemies

An sniper pistol with a double grenade launcher for that extra omph

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

What's that?

you play as 80 different charicters from chinese and japanese history, and when you get weapons, you can fuse them together and stack bonuses. basically in mine every charicter can ignite, freeze, and electrocute enemies

Wicked. PC or another platform?

Akai Shizuku:

Wasder:
-snip-

Maybe you'd also like the Compensator Mid-life Crisis Edition, with Flamethrower Attachment?

Wasder:

Akai Shizuku:

Wasder:
-snip-

Maybe you'd also like the Compensator Mid-life Crisis Edition, with Flamethrower Attachment?

Where may I purchase one of these? I need weapons to attatch to my pet Rhinoceros.

Akai Shizuku:

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

toapat:

Akai Shizuku:

What's that?

Wicked. PC or another platform?

360, if it was out for PC, it wouldnt be worth getting because its a button mashing game

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked