Things that annoy you to no end (or people).

Pages 1 2 NEXT

One thing that annoys me is on music videos of older music that kids say there age and act like anyone cares? I'm 15 and i listen to this, Good god no one cares! Also when people state music lyrics in comments, its like really.. I'm pretty sure i listened to it or why else would i be here?

Children.
Yeah fuck you little kids I dont care if your young your still an idiot when you do something stupid!

When people on this forum mix up then and than. The phrase is more than, not more then. C'mon people it's not that hard.

Ok than?

Stupid questions.

Seriously I have people in my class who ask a question about the subject that the teacher just explained 6 second ago. Then they say they cant understand what the teacher is saying while they are shouting through the class.

God those people annoy me to hell.

I find most people annoying. It's why I so rarely leave my apartment for anything other than supplies and work. It's easier to ignore people on the internet.

Brown nosing, whether I'm just witnessing it, or the recipient. It disgusts me, get some self respect.

Well, for one, there's most people from my age group and school in general. (15)

All I hear every day (Still) is BLACK OPS BLACK OPS BLACK OPS BLACK OPS OMG DID U KNOW THERE WAS A NEW MAP PACK OUT OMG I HEARD TO LOL IMMA GET IT OH MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT I DID THIS EPIC 360 NO SCOPE IT WAS AWESOME

High School Kids are too obsessed with Call of Duty. I honestly feel like punching them in the face as it annoys me that much. Hell, even the girls in the school talk about it because "all the guys do" and some were even convinced to get a 360 to play the game... god...

" Hi Im totally this cute little teen aged girl who loves music and shopping and I love my friends and Im really friendly unless you make me mad then I will totally like, hurt you or something."

Seriously? Newsflash little girl, no one is friendly to someone who makes them mad.

In case you didn't notice, it irritates me to see a bunch of 13 - 15 year olds swearing that they're extremely tough if you mess with them.

Crazy_Dude:
Stupid questions.

Seriously I have people in my class who ask a question about the subject that the teacher just explained 6 second ago. Then they say they cant understand what the teacher is saying while they are shouting through the class.

I see only one solution for that... Every time a stupid question is uttered a fist comes from another dimension and makes contact with there head.

I find most people annoying. It's why I so rarely leave my apartment for anything other than supplies and work. It's easier to ignore people on the internet.

Unusually_Witty_Name:
" Hi Im totally this cute little teen aged girl who loves music and shopping and I love my friends and Im really friendly unless you make me mad then I will totally like, hurt you or something."

Seriously? Newsflash little girl,no one is friendly to someone who makes them mad.

In case you didn't notice, it irritates me to see a bunch of 13 - 15 year olds swearing that they're extremely tough if you mess with them.

Hey man its the whole I am immortal because i haven't had anything bad happen to me yet. She will get a reality check when she becomes pregnant and her parents throw her out!

Everyone under me in school, I know it's lame and stereotype but when I see a firstgrader bully I just have to do something about it, it's not like I'm a hero, it's just my way of justifying my actions, maybe it's some kind of psychological grudge against bullies.

Fanboys.

Always praising their games and demonizing others. Creating tension between consoles and tarnishing the reputation of gamers. Not to mention they love to hype their games to the point it pisses me off.

But its ok because it takes one to know one.

Crazy_Dude:
Stupid questions.

Absolutely! that and having to climb over people to get to a seat when I'm not late for the lecture, will it kill you to move 3 seats down if you arrive early? and people who constantly whisper to their mates in class. I'll make a comment or a joke every once in a while but I'm not paying $5000 a term to hear you talk about how drunk you were and the size of the cock you ate last night!

and of course slow moving people when I'm in a rush.

[/rant] Thanks I needed that after a few bad lectures this morning.

The usage of 'should of' and all its variations (would of, could of etc). It's completely wrong and doesn't make any sense at all. Blatant disregard for basic grammar. It doesn't even sound like how it's supposed to when pronounced! Ugh.

theloneassassin:

Unusually_Witty_Name:

Seriously? Newsflash little girl,no one is friendly to someone who makes them mad.

Hey man its the whole I am immortal because i haven't had anything bad happen to me yet. She will get a reality check when she becomes pregnant and her parents throw her out!

Quite possibly.

Also, I hate Twihards, as they call themselves.

willful stupidity. that includes things like The Jersey Shore and stuff Sarah Palin says. also, Biblical Literalists/Young Earth Creationists, etc.

oh, oh! and people who bitch about their rights being violated while they are violating the rights of someone else.

People who eat loud. Oh man, I can't stand it. You can eat with your mouth closed, and it is possible to go without smacking your lips every 2 seconds.

When I am on any form of public transport and some teenagers at the back are listening to music on their phone without earphones. Believe it or not random group of teenagers, not everyone wants to hear your crappy music. Then they get all pissy when the bus driver or another passenger tells them to turn it off or use earphones. Yeah, that really grinds my gears.

People who talk down for me, or people who condescend in general. There is a big difference between being nice and helpful and talking to someone like they're retarded and can't figure anything out themselves. In other words, RAs. =P

PastTheFeeling:
People who eat loud. Oh man, I can't stand it. You can eat with your mouth closed, and it is possible to go without smacking your lips every 2 seconds.

Ya i am so used to eating with my mouth closed and eating quietly i would actually have to try to eat like a pig, same with walking i always try to avoid people the best i can and you have people who look at the ceiling when they walk.

People who laugh on the phone, usually at their own comments, it just really fucks me off. Even more so if they have an annoying laugh.

Most kinds of people annoy me in one form or another.

I repay it with interest.

People who assume that their way of thinking is correct and above the opposite side's method of viewing a particular problem just because they view X, Y, and Z reason to hold more sway and reason than moral viewpoints regarding the said subject. AKA: Only caring in regards to what they can see or notice as important in pertaining to the subject at hand, while simultaneously cutting off all consideration as to the consequences, thoughts, and feelings of the opposition in regards to this issue.

Then what do most people do with such nonsenical rhetoric? Simple. Label the opposition as ignorant.

People who assume there is no God because of [insert random assortment of evidence here], which doesn't exactly prove there is no God. Likewise, people who believe the reality of God, religion, and afterlife per an "it has to be proven to be in a believable manner" has to magically force their own minds to believe the split second they hear a "rational argument" despite the fact that they've shut the door on consideration a long time ago.

People who consider their own problems to be above others.

People who are arrogant in general (and act as if it's a positive attribute).

baddude1337:
People who laugh on the phone, usually at their own comments, it just really fucks me off. Even more so if they have an annoying laugh.

Well self-gratification in general is just annoying.. laughing at jokes is just the straw that broke the camels back.

Rapists, murderers and thieves.

Well, duh.

Bobic:
When people on this forum mix up then and than. The phrase is more than, not more then. C'mon people it's not that hard.

Ok than?

That is, unless you want to say, "...more, then..." and go off on an unrelated tangent.

"Blops". it's called "Black Ops". If you can type a 40 page, bulleted list about how you hate the game, you can stop being a lazy moron and type out the games full name.

Teenage pop idols.

you know who im talking about

People who're over friendly, agree with everything you say and always seem too happy.

Little children of 12/13 who act like they're hard as nails abusing people on public transport or in the streets

badgersprite:
People who talk down for me, or people who condescend in general. There is a big difference between being nice and helpful and talking to someone like they're retarded and can't figure anything out themselves. In other words, RAs. =P

And this!

When you get shouted at by 12 year olds (and you're over 15)

When someone younger thinks they are better than you and think they know everything

When people say that something is wrong and tell you not to worry about it. Why mention something is wrong if you're not going to say what IS wrong?

Jealous pricks.

People who attempt to invoke jealousy in you for some unknown reason and think they have succeeded when you get pissed off when you know what they're trying to do.

The BNP.

The KKK.

Little kids crying on public transport or planes.

People who cannot take offensive humour and will judge you for saying a joke when you don't support the views of the joke.

They grind my gears. Sorry for the long list.

People who feel the need to point out that all modern music is crap and it that good music is dying/dead.

ignorant people. ie. all gamers wear glasses and are morbidly obese, only 5 year olds play pokemon, sports scholarship is just as impressive as a genuine scholarship, only consumerist 10 year olds play CoD, sci-fi/fantasy is stupid, etc.

also, condescending douchebags. ie. "THE LAST GOOD COD WAS 4", "PC GAMING HAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN CONSOLES. NAME 1 GOOD GAME EVER ON A CONSOLE", "I don't spend tons of money on clothes from Hollister like all of those conformists... I spend tons of money on clothes from HOT TOPIC!", "Inception was WAY better than Toy Story 3/Scott Pilgrim/The Social Netwrok. you just don't GET IT.", "the US has one of the WORST GOVERNMENTS EVAR!"*, etc.
*note: they would not be allowed to say this in a country like China. they would be arrested.

-Samurai-:
"Blops". it's called "Black Ops". If you can type a 40 page, bulleted list about how you hate the game, you can stop being a lazy moron and type out the games full name.

ooooooohhhhhh.... I'm kinda guilty of this...
idk WHY I kept saying "BLOPS", prolly just cuz it's so fun to say out loud... lol

Most the world and stealing I cant stand it

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked