One thing that has REALLY annoyed you today

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The RAR files to Monster Girl Quest refuse to be unpacked. Part 1 did, now why won't the rest?

krazykidd:

You're halfway there!

Cookie for reference . Seriously guys , i can't remember where i got that from :/.

This is a wild guess, but could it be from Spongebob Squarepants?

Padwolf:

krazykidd:

You're halfway there!

Cookie for reference . Seriously guys , i can't remember where i got that from :/.

I was going to go with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk&ob=av3n

Jailbird408:
Finding out that fanfiction.net doesn't allow fics in IRC chat prose.
I've already written 4 chapters! I want a ticket out of obscurity!

You should try making a webcomic or website, because you can post your deviantart pages most places but not your website, even if there's no ads/you make no money on it. Yes it applies to here too, so when people show off their DAs, I can't post my sites art section which is the same thing.

I've been struggling with this for quite some time. :L Lame is what I say.

Playing Super Smash Brosephs Melee, I love it how the level 9 computer can block all projectiles and attacks whenever it wants by doing a move that's so hard, only a computer can pull it off. Add that to the fact that it just LOVES to pull out a neutral-A air right in the middle of your combo and it never works when you do it to them. WTFOMGBBQ!

thomas.owns:

Padwolf:

krazykidd:

You're halfway there!

I was going to go with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk&ob=av3n

Dang, how could I have missed that?!

The fact that the girl I really like will be gone for 4 days D:

And my neighbor. But that's already going on for months...

Hmm, my friend got all angry at me for being suicidal again (that makes her sound like a terrible friend, she isn't, she just cares a lot). That kinda sucked, but we made up and I started acting sensible loike again.

Some really unpleasant lady laughed very hard because I had hit my head on a billboard.

The annoying part is that I never came close to hitting the billboard, and she was very determined to mock me for several minutes.

I could have brought up the point that she probably never finished elementary school and that her clothes looked like she had stolen them from a hobo, but I didn't think about it sooner.

If it escalated, I could have finally known how it feels to punch a woman and say "Equal rights, beyootch!".

DustyDrB:
You're not alone. It's a lifelong struggle.

Once I got addicted to biting nails on purpose just to prove I could cure myself. Those 8 months were fun.

DugMachine:
As for something or someone... I guess another annoying mother coughing on purpose a good 20 feet away from me while smoke because she has a baby. I'm outside, get over yourself

You're a horrible person.

This coming from the dude who actually considered punching an unpleasant woman in the face.

Catfood220:
Tourists.

Uh. I remember that every time I visit another country, I try not to make myself look retarded.

Why do people think that it's socially acceptable to ignore the lines to buy tickets/whatever and stand still in a very tight sidewalk just because they are visiting a different country?

this guy

I just hate him so much.

Eric the Orange:
this guy
I just hate him so much.

I just got Rickrolled on the Escapist. Is nowhere safe?

OT: Was too asleep this morning to do accounting classwork. Seen dozens of balance sheets but could NOT produce one to save my life.

Eric the Orange:
this guy

I just hate him so much.

I c wut u did thar

thomas.owns:

krazykidd:
I am getting my ass kick by a boss in an easy game. I'm playing 3d dot game heroes and getting completely pwn by the dragon boss at the end of the fire temple . Why am i dying , i swear i'm not this bad .

Another one happened just now , i was playing UMVC3 , and i was losing to a guy i shouldn't be losing to . I know what hes doing , i know how to counter it , but it's just no working ... T_T i'm so annoyed with myself today , i let me down .

gotta watch 'dem cross-ups

I kNow this , but it's like my hands are too slow for my brain. I was going up against virgil and taskmaster . It's so simple too . He calls taskmasters arrow assist , teleports behind me and hits me low . Everytime . I know what to do but for some reason i can't do it . I guess i must ne tired . I dissapoint me so much

krazykidd:

thomas.owns:

krazykidd:
I am getting my ass kick by a boss in an easy game. I'm playing 3d dot game heroes and getting completely pwn by the dragon boss at the end of the fire temple . Why am i dying , i swear i'm not this bad .

Another one happened just now , i was playing UMVC3 , and i was losing to a guy i shouldn't be losing to . I know what hes doing , i know how to counter it , but it's just no working ... T_T i'm so annoyed with myself today , i let me down .

gotta watch 'dem cross-ups

I kNow this , but it's like my hands are too slow for my brain. I was going up against virgil and taskmaster . It's so simple too . He calls taskmasters arrow assist , teleports behind me and hits me low . Everytime . I know what to do but for some reason i can't do it . I guess i must ne tired . I dissapoint me so much

Oh god, i love that cross up combination.

I always charged Vergil's sword and then called task master and then teleported. this dumbfounded people a lot.

Playing a UT TDM official match and getting a shit ping and packet loss. Earlier in the morning, our 11th and 12th Virgin Media engineers respectively, state that they have done everything they can, and state that the problem is most likely with our computers. Despite trying multiple PC's the same problem happens.

Fucking assholes.

Fishyash:
I've had a very good day today.

However I am about to play League of Legends, so there is a chance that may change...

Heya!
Just played a few LoL games myself.
Have you been playing for a long time or new to the game?

For me it would have to be some of my customers today bitching about the eggs being sold out, it's easter and EUs new restrictions doesn't make it better up here in Finland where no one cared about how their hen were treated as long as they produced eggs, now all that has changed, during easter... Job well done.

Nothin, I is having a good day :D

They left the bag the cheese is kept in open. I was perfectly fine until I saw that and was just suddenly filled with an irrational rage. I took the bag, zipped it closed, then proceeded to punch the cheese before placing it back in the fridge. That'll learn 'em...

Smithburg:
Nothin, I is having a good day :D

I'm jelly.

Well on Monday I shaved my head, then yesterday the sun burned it and this morning I woke up to large flakes of dead skin all over my bed... oh, and I head feels like its on fire. Make that two things.

Guffe:
Heya!
Just played a few LoL games myself.
Have you been playing for a long time or new to the game?

[/quote]I've been playing on and off for a while.

The game went fine, despite the fact there was a cassiopea player and ryze playing together on the middle lane from the start. But the rest of my team and I picked up the slack. If you were wondering, yes they did do the worst on our team as well. ESPECIALLY considering I, as a support player managed to earn almost as much gold as them.

So I have had a VERY good day today.

Shawn MacDonald:

Drop_D-Bombshell:
Stupid people in the internet bitching about something trivial that in the long term has no major effect to their lives whatso ever, but they need to complain about it because they feel like they should have a say in how other people's lives are being run....

...Also it's thursday, i hate thursdays.

One person like this in everyone of these threads. This person bitches about pointless things as well, but it's different when they do it. Person brings up the starving kids in Africa argument to justify how the rest of us are selfish. The person feels the need to post because he knows he is going to get replys. The person that is also not doing anything to help society and feels like making public out cries when he should of known better coming into this.

1. Person will probably correct my spelling.

2. Probably tell me he is a girl because I kept saying him.

3. I can't fight back against what you said so I will focus on what you did wrong.

... Hoping you're trolling, but if not, have a Tvtropes link.

Without getting into detail...

Start of semester, a few months ago:
prof: You won't need (X) in order to pass this class
me: (after class) now you are POSITIVE about that? If not, i'll drop out and take a different course
prof: it'll really help and make the course easier, but it's not mandatory

today:
prof: oh, you'll totally need (X) to do this project that is worth 30% of your grade.

That my Nuzlocke comic isn't getting the appreciation I feel it deserves because it's hand-drawn and not photoshopped.

People

I just don't like people, today, tomorrow, yesterday, whenever. Just never in the right mood to deal with them.

Though that is not the main point, you see I like to draw things. I can do animals, I can do vehicles, I can do locations, and I can do weapons, all with relative ease. But for some fucking reason I can't draw people, anyone and everyone, and it pisses me off.

There's a lovely thread on here that's about how EA is... calling all dissenters homophobic...?!?!?!?!?

It broke my brain to read. (And no, EA is not actually doing that.)

Adobe Illustrator crashed on me... again... for the 5th bloody time!!!

Don't know. Haven't actually had anything that really annoyed me today.

When I realised it's Easter, so I won't get my mail until Tuesday.
I want Kingdom of Amalur now, GODOMMOT!

Kapri:
Adobe Illustrator crashed on me... again... for the 5th bloody time!!!

Did you send the error report, i heard that has a 90% chance of fixing the problem 100% of the time.

I tried to do research for a 10 page paper due next week and the library computers were astonishingly slow. I sat there like a dumb ass for an hour waiting for it to download and view a whopping 3.6mb PDF file, and gave up when after said hour it wasn't even 25% finished.

On the way home I logged into the database through my phone for shits and giggles and managed to access 3 files, attach them to an email to myself, and have them cited. I wasted an hour of my life waiting for a desktop computer to struggle with something that my goddamn phone could do several times over within a few minutes.

Fucking morons on Team Fortress 2.

Pyros that don't spy check.
Engies that build things in stupid places.
Having 5 engies on the same goddamn team.
Having 5 engies on the same goddamn team and no pyros to spy check.
Having 5 engies on the same goddamn team with no pyros to spy check and losing the last point.
Medics who don't use their ubercharge at the right time.
Having 3 snipers while defending and not making a blind bit of difference.
Losing the last point to a spy because everyone decided leaving our arse wide open was a good idea.

I'm rather irritable today it seems.

My fucking skin.

It's itchy, dry and red, probably due to the weather transitioning from cold to warm.

So not only does it make me feel terrible self-conscience about how I look, it's also a physical annoyance.

Being outnumbered ten-to-one as a conservative gamer on the Internet.

Quite distracting, really.

Bought a new game on Steam, couldnt run it because forgot the password for the tottaly unnesecary Windows Games for live account.

krazykidd:
i was playing UMVC3 , and i was losing to a guy i shouldn't be losing to . I know what hes doing , i know how to counter it , but it's just no working ... T_T i'm so annoyed with myself today , i let me down .

I feel your pain. It was Wesker Sentinel and Dante wasnt it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked