What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

I'm completely unknown :D

Susan Arendt:

I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.

Could you not use some kind of...

METAL GEAR?!??!

to travel around without spreading Foxdie your fur?

Nasrin:

I'll have you know I'm the King of Cool!

And that was the last day Nasrin was thin enough to fit in the frame of a photo...

Have to tether on low battery and get the worst fucking captchas ever.

FUCK.

Matthew94:

And that was the last day Nasrin was thin enough to fit in the frame of a photo...

Pretty sure she's back to normal now. Must have been one hell of an operation. Totally worth it though. I mean look at that thing. Makes me proud to be 'Merican.

Fappy:

Matthew94:

Pretty sure she's back to normal now. Must have been one hell of an operation. Totally worth it though. I mean look at that thing. Makes me proud to be 'Merican.

Hooray for the State Fair!

Nasrin:

Fappy:

Matthew94:

Hooray for the State Fair!

I wonder if these Imperials (Daystar + Matt) even know the wonders of apple festivals and country flea markets. Oh the southeast X3

I lurk here and there, post when I need to... jump out on the boys and girls occasionally and steal their candy. The usual.

I don't know, it's probably nonexistent at this point, maybe I got a little recognition when I started those threads about wanting to move to Canada, or when I had first came out as bisexual on here and couldn't go thirty seconds without talking about it, but I vanished from the site for a looooooooooong ass time, so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody knows me anymore (save maybe a few people who recognize my avatar).

How the hell am I suppose to know?

I guess, I'm known?

Probably a whole heap of flaws held together by good intentions. No idea. I like to think im humble enough to admit when im wrong which ive done often on this site. I like this place as it exposes me to intelligent arguments and points of view. Maybe people remember me for that if only a few. The only person who knew me from the "Name escapists you know" thread was Mortai Gravesend. Hes a notable poster who i definitely remember well as a pretty good guy so maybe i have got my name out there.

You tell me, I have no idea how I come off here.

Off topic and Gaming Discussions are where I place my posts, usually throwing in my 0.02 without regular quotation or discussion. Place is big enough someone's gotta be reading it though.

Susan Arendt:

I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.

But but but rabbits are super cute.

Also your avatar is very cute, hypnotic and makes me feel good every time i see it

Nasrin:

Matthew94:

Quiet Fappy-Clone, I'm dissing the uncool admins.

Well, Nasrin seems kinda cool with the awesome blue hair. :D

Kinda.

I'll have you know I'm the King of Cool!

Ye Gods, woman! Wh-what happened to your blue hair?!? You can't be Nasrin without the blue hair!?!

POD PERSON ALERT!!! POD PERSON ALERT!!! ALL HANDS, MAN THE BATTLESTATIONS!!!

FAPPY, DAYSTAR, GET THE TORCHES!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Despite my quite large post number... I'm completely unknown...
I'd be surprised if anyone even read this.
Quite fitting for my life really.

Dunno. Probably something along the lines of 'that guy with the chibi red XIII avatar who sometimes posts really stupid and/or unreasonable things and really never got *as* invested in the community as everyone else."
Albeit, that's if people recognize me. I suspect they don't, because I feel a bit like an npc here, if that makes any goddamn sense.
No?
Gimme a break, it's midnight and I was up at 6 AM for work.

Fappy:

Matthew94:

sky14kemea:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

<.< >.>

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*

You're that jerk mod who locked all our Billy Dee Williams and Terry Crews threads.

Meanie!

Silly Matt, using my old persona to antagonize the mods! I am on to you!

AltandKarma:
Im completely unknown :D

Thanks! :D

I'm so glad you addressed Matt using your avatar.

I thought I was taking crazy pills!

theultimateend:
-Snip-

Relevant:

While he may be impersonating me you could also still be taking crazy pills. Those things aren't mutually exclusive XD

I've been here a while, people remember me for my old username.......and sexy body.

Copper Zen:

Ye Gods, woman! Wh-what happened to your blue hair?!? You can't be Nasrin without the blue hair!?!

POD PERSON ALERT!!! POD PERSON ALERT!!! ALL HANDS, MAN THE BATTLESTATIONS!!!

FAPPY, DAYSTAR, GET THE TORCHES!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Did you say fire?

Nasrin:

Interesting...

Guys, I think we need to bail...

I have no known reputation

I'm okay with this honestly.

A bit stupid but harmless?
I don't know - I can put my foot in it many a times without thinking.

My reputation? Bahahahaha, deary me. What reputation?

Now I shall return to the shadows and await an opportune moment...

I haven't heard anything official, but I bet if you were to ask someone about me, the words "BioDrone" and "EA Apologist" might come up a few times.

You don't have to surf through my posts very long to see I have a great distaste for a lot of what goes on in the gamer community. I'm sick of the moaning, sick of the whining, sick of the outlandish villianization of Electronic Arts and the outlandish lionization of Valve.

I am a badass weapon. Everybody knows the CAIN, and if they don't, they should.

Daystar Clarion:

Nasrin:

Interesting...

Ooooh shiiiiiiiiit.....

Um... I guess I'm really glad I didn't provoke her when I talked to her at the Expo...

Gotta go now...

Fiz_The_Toaster:
snip

You've got the Siren Brofist, you're perfectly safe.

Daystar Clarion:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
snip

You've got the Siren Brofist, you're perfectly safe.

Hot damn, you're right!

I'm not gonna get nailed for startling the Siren!

All hail the siren brofist!

I don't think i have one. I'm as irrelevant as one can get i suppose, which is rather crap, as there are quite a few people here who's ever so slight attention might make me feel slightly important/relevant, but being able to "fly under the radar" also has some merits

Nothing nobody knows me at all. That's how i got away with it...

Daystar Clarion:

Nasrin:

Interesting...

I'm scared.

Captcha: pandora's box
I think I need a hug.

Copper Zen:

Daystar Clarion:

Nasrin:

Interesting...

I'm scared.

I think I need a hug.

You guys are all fucked.

I has immunity to this because me and her cat are bros, ya see?

Lunar Templar:
no one loves me ether

Uh huh. No one...

:p

What I like to think is that I'm a long standing member of the community who people like for posting insightful, pleasant or funny things in a non-aggressive way.

What's more likely is that my name doesn't measure with anyone save a single member, then I get a little bit creeped out when he makes some reference to knowing any details about me. In the same way I dislike people in real life that I don't know well but will actively come and disturb me to ask about how I'm doing and shit. At least I'm consistent.

Fappy:

Copper Zen:

Daystar Clarion:

Interesting...

I'm scared.

I think I need a hug.

You guys are all fucked.

I has immunity to this because me and her cat are bros, ya see?

I'm fine because of the power of the Siren brofist! :D

Aris Khandr:

Lunar Templar:
no one loves me ether

Uh huh. No one...

:p

holy shit o.0 we're in the same thread at the same(ish) time

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked