To Marry an Escapist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Fappy:

DoPo:
Well, I think of only one Escapist I'd actually marry. That one. Because they are just incredible like that. Yeah, I love you, I do. Keep being awesome!

I can't wait for someone to fall for this. I hope it's a lurker.

As the official speaker for the Escapist Lurker Union I am required to inform you by 14/17 that we take offence to this above statement and like to point out that it's really more of a beginner's mistake, while most of us with long years of lurking experience can only laugh at your faulty and stereotypical depiction of our kind.

Official work aside, I can't really decide who I would marry, as you're all such terrible and wonderful people at the same time D:

Fappy:

Zachary Amaranth:
My GF is already an Escapist. While she doesn't post much, I'm pretty sure she'd kill anyone else I picked. >.>

Same here. Mine has 4 posts total XD

...Wouldn't it be awkward if we were dating the same person?

>.>

Dibs on Magic Muffin Man! Because, by all accounts, he's the only other huge Devo fan!

I'd marry anyone with a Farscape avatar but I don't post often and never got to know anyone so can't be more specific than that :(

I'd marry noone, because otherwise whoever I picked would immediately have it annulled and then kill me. Or hire someone to kill me. Or both.

Then they would marry the hitman and live happily ever after.

Zachary Amaranth:

Fappy:

Zachary Amaranth:
My GF is already an Escapist. While she doesn't post much, I'm pretty sure she'd kill anyone else I picked. >.>

Same here. Mine has 4 posts total XD

...Wouldn't it be awkward if we were dating the same person?

>.>

I'd be honored to be your wiener-cousin.

This one.

<_<

>_>

She doesn't really like the Escapist 'cause of the rules and staff, but I know her very well and I think I would, yeah.

Infernai:

Casual Shinji:
I'd marry any one of you with a Berserk avatar.

Oh Shinji, i always knew you had feelings for me! C'mere and give me a hug you fellow berserk fan you!

You better not be wearing that Berserk armor on our wedding night though.

Amethyst Wind:

Hoplon:
I can't be tied down man, I gotta be free! like the wind! A cowboy's gotta wonder the range man!

Too true, chum. I'll be leaving many a broken heart behind but I shall acompany you in freedom. Although, surely you're not averse to crashing the already established weddings?

Of course not! a free bar is a free bar after all.

Orphillius:
Well if I'm honest I don't think I know anyone here very well at all. So that means I'm on the market, then? If anyone's interested: I have at least one genital.

At least one, eh?

That could make the wedding night... interesting.

Sandjube:

Blunderboy:
And once again no one mentions Blunderboy. :(
Screw you guys. I'll have my own wedding, with hookers and black jack. In fact, screw the wedding.

Can I come to your non-wedding?

So long as you bring some hookers. Or booze.

TizzytheTormentor:
Redlin5 is definatly the DJ!

Why would you make me a DJ? O.o

Hmm, my wife would be a surprise. An out of the blue, very real surprise. Which one of you lovely people have stolen my heart?

Just you wait and seeeeee... ;)

mParadox is my best man.

Yahtzee Croshaw would be the priest. Yes, really.

Marter would be the flower girl!

MiracleOfSound is the DJ, obviously.

Mr.Pandah could operate the bar!

Aylaine could be the bridesmaid!

Susan Arendt handles the decorations! The wedding will explode with cute.

I'm bookmarking this just in case I need to remember all of this! ;D

TizzytheTormentor:
Le Snip

You are getting the best bucks night ever. It will involve enough alcohol to drown several children and it will be the best ever.

Wife: Aylaine, she is the nicest, gentlest person here. Also probably pretty fit (read: hot).
Best Man: Bobmus, Tizzy and Taco can fight for it.
DJ: Miracle of Sound

Ummmm

Party?

Binnsyboy would definitely be my best man! Daystar would be the MC during the wedding breakfast! The sword party would consist of all the military guys I have met on here, or argued alongside during the many thresds that needed it! The DJ would be Breakfast Man due to his songs of the day. Dvs Bstd and Matthew94 would be page boys (:P) and Fizz the toaster and Sky14kemea would bebridesmaids! Andy Shandy would perform the ceremony. Fappy, Topaz, Bobmus and Shrekfan would be ushers! And the Escapism UK crew would be the choir, for their valliant kareoke skills! :P Conducted by DragonsAteMyMarbles of course!

Redlin5:

TizzytheTormentor:
Redlin5 is definatly the DJ!

Why would you make me a DJ? O.o

Because I am trusting you not to f**k up!

I also don't listen to miracle of sound and it looks like he is swamped with DJ requests!

Be honored!

Evil Smurf:

TizzytheTormentor:
Le Snip

You are getting the best bucks night ever. It will involve enough alcohol to drown several children and it will be the best ever.

Wife: Aylaine, she is the nicest, gentlest person here. Also probably pretty fit (read: hot).
Best Man: Bobmus, Tizzy and Taco can fight for it.
DJ: Miracle of Sound

Ummmm

Party?

Hell yeah it's a party! *beats up Taco and Bobmus* Hell yeah! I am the best man!

Boudica. Whether she likes it or not.

Casual Shinji:

Infernai:

Casual Shinji:
I'd marry any one of you with a Berserk avatar.

Oh Shinji, i always knew you had feelings for me! C'mere and give me a hug you fellow berserk fan you!

You better not be wearing that Berserk armor on our wedding night though.

I won't on the wedding night, but i make no promises about the Honeymoon..

n_n! I love weddings!

Fappy:

Aylaine would walk me down the isles for sure. She is the guiding hand after all XD

I'd love to! Let the brolove commence in full over drive! :D

NewClassic:
If I did have to choose, though, I would probably pine endlessly over Galletea's hand in marriage, which I would never get. I'd want Puppeteer Putin, Aylaine, sky14kemea, ThePoodonkis, and Shivari to be in any theoretical wedding party, simply because I'd love to burden them with responsibility.

I'd love to burden you by talking about embarrassing stories and 'that one time'. ;)

lacktheknack:
Bridesmaid: Aylaine, for the same reasons.

Yay! I really like being a bridesmaid. I've been the maid of honor a few times too. I'll be there! :)

Redlin5:

Aylaine could be the bridesmaid!

Let's fix this, shall we? :)

Aylaine will be the bridesmaid!

Hurray for love love love! :)

Evil Smurf:
Snappa!

I'm flattered! Though, I'm not too sure on that last part. :)

Once my friends list fixes itself to where it starts showing me my friends, I will post about my theoretical Escapist Wedding. The person I would marry may have changed their username, so I can't be sure what to put here just yet. :)

Aylaine:
Once my friends list fixes itself to where it starts showing me my friends, I will post about my theoretical Escapist Wedding. The person I would marry may have changed their username, so I can't be sure what to put here just yet. :)

What does it show currently?

I would marry myself, and all of the people at the wedding would be me, because nobody loves me and I am a huge narcissist.

*sniff* *smug expression*

Evil Smurf:

Aylaine:

What does it show currently?

Nothing. It says I have no friends. I think it's bugged. xD

Maybe though, The Escapist website just has incredible disdain for Google Chrome...

Bride - Me
Priest - Me
Best man - Me
Brides Maid - Me

I don't really "know" most peeps on the Escapist, at least not to the extent some seem to, I don't get into big long conversations or anything so it feels like it'd be out of line for me to say I'd marry Boudica or whatever...

I would marry Shamus Young if he weren't already taken.
Daystar Clarion would have to perform the ceremony; I have a feeling this would result in the single most epic wedding in the history of weddings.

omicron1:
I would marry Shamus Young if he weren't already taken.
Daystar Clarion would have to perform the ceremony; I have a feeling this would result in the single most epic wedding in the history of weddings.

More like the most derailed wedding of all time!

Hopefully you don't have guests arriving by train!

Elementary - Dear Watson:
Binnsyboy would definitely be my best man! Daystar would be the MC during the wedding breakfast! The sword party would consist of all the military guys I have met on here, or argued alongside during the many thresds that needed it! The DJ would be Breakfast Man due to his songs of the day. Dvs Bstd and Matthew94 would be page boys (:P) and Fizz the toaster and Sky14kemea would bebridesmaids! Andy Shandy would perform the ceremony. Fappy, Topaz, Bobmus and Shrekfan would be ushers! And the Escapism UK crew would be the choir, for their valliant kareoke skills! :P Conducted by DragonsAteMyMarbles of course!

It would be a Browedding! :D

I normally don't wear dressing, but for this wedding I think I can make an exception.

I don't know who I'd marry...

Uh... Vault 101 I guess? We both like Fallout: New Vegas.

I cant be married for a very simple reason.
A person can't love no one and so no one can't love someone.
Think about it, you can't go around saying "I love No One!" People would think you're crazy because you are.
It is quite simple.
foreveralone.jpg

EDIT:

Kopikatsu:
I'd marry noone, because otherwise whoever I picked would immediately have it annulled and then kill me. Or hire someone to kill me. Or both.

Then they would marry the hitman and live happily ever after.

Hey, dont bring me into this! I can't be loved! >_>

Hoplon:
I can't be tied down man, I gotta be free! like the wind! A cowboy's gotta wonder the range man!

Amethyst Wind:

Too true, chum. I'll be leaving many a broken heart behind but I shall acompany you in freedom. Although, surely you're not averse to crashing the already established weddings?

>.> oh dear god .... i MUST post THAT song now

:3 enjoy the truth

OT: a certain person rocking an Arsenal avatar already is aware i would :p

i've had a crush on her for a long time now

Redlin5:
Hmm, my wife would be a surprise. An out of the blue, very real surprise. Which one of you lovely people have stolen my heart?

BABY GIRL. It's cute that you wanted our love on the down low but I think I'll have to give my heart to another man...

I guess I'd marry count igor since he's my best mate in this pit of happiness and we'd be good together.

My best man would be Jedamethis due to the fact I could kill him if he says mean things.

Bridesmaid would be FrostyChick.

Manaman would have the honour of being my priest.

And Squidface would be my flower girl mainly because she's my actual girlfriend and I don't want her to miss my wedding.

Hoplon:

Amethyst Wind:

Hoplon:

Of course not! a free bar is a free bar after all.

I'll bring my glass stetson (fer drinkin' out of, pilgrim). I'll be the drunkest man at everybody's wedding.

Lucem712:

PsychicTaco115:
I think I'd be too busy helping other people out with their own wedding

Plus, being single flat out rules! There's....

FINE, I'LL CHOOSE SOMEONE!

Lucem712:
Since I'm pretty anti-romantic relations, I will consider this an evolution of platonic friendship!

For my groom, I shall choose two, cos' fuck the system.
PsychicTaco115 and Secret World Leader (shhh) cos if you gotta marry someone might as well be to great guys with powerful connections.

Or I'll be chosen...

Whoever said you needed consent? >:D

I never said it was a BAD thing. Just pointing it out

But does this mean I have to name you co-leader?

No one, because I refuse to give relevance to the union of church and state.

I am one with the universe!

Baldry:

Redlin5:

BABY GIRL. It's cute that you wanted our love on the down low but I think I'll have to give my heart to another man...

...do I know you?

Redlin5:

Baldry:

Redlin5:

...do I know you?

I'm you remember, I figured the only other person for you was yourself.

Baldry:

Redlin5:

Baldry:

...do I know you?

I'm you remember, I figured the only other person for you was yourself.

But I don't love count igor, I don't even know him. I'm a liar! :O

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or