What is your greatest weakness ???

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I am afraid that there is no god so I will disappear into a void,and if there was a god I would go to hell.That and I love listening to women sing

I'd say your greatest weakness was being unable to hit the "submit" button once...

My weakness is really bad music

My weakness, Women. Maybe i'm oldschool but I still try to protect women.

she knows who she is

if i say more i have to commit seppuku

Say more! Say more!

I have no weaknesses, for I am The Awesome One!

Kryptonite is my only weakness. That and Coca-Cola.

i'm a conflict oriented person. sometimes i push back too hard.

My temper.

Well when I push I throw.

The Logician has but two weaknesses: stupidity and sunlight.

No, seriously; stupid people really bother me, and I can't tolerate sunlight.

That, and I tend to apologize after every post. Sorry about that...

The_Logician19:
That, and I tend to apologize after every post. Sorry about that...

You will be. *Evil Glare*

people who get offended by racial jokes

no matter how bad the joke is, don't get offended because all it does is prove that if you're a guy you have a vagina and if you have a vagina (whether it's just been proven to exist or not) you're one of those stereotypically sensitive anime girls who probably cry when poked.

my weakness is antimatter

the attention span of less than 5 seey look at the pretty color on my desk top

People who ask what I'm doing on the laptop. If I wanted to know, I'd turn the screen so you could see, darn it!

Female sex organs
they have this hypnotic power that makes me want more hypnosis.

Lets see

1. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light, to the point that if i were outside around noon, I would see nothing, because my eyes would have burned out.
2. Women, more specifically, Asian women. They always get to me.

1. Depressed, sensitive guys. I am drawn to them like magnets <3
2. Spiders. Eurgh.

Either:

A - My temper. I'm prone to fits of rage brought about by insignificant events. Cost me a girl, and angered a few friends.

B - I can't control my strength. Im not a strong person, but I usually do things to hard. Eg flirtatiously(word?) poking girls.

C - Innocent voices on girls - For some reason I feel compelled to do something a girl says, if she says it in an innocent way.

These are the best I could think of. They don't seem like great weaknesses, I know, but they have usually brought bad things. Well except B and C, but they'll do something eventually.

Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked, when viewed it's my kryptonite and when consumed, my crack/cocaine. If I pass the freezer in a supermarket and spot a tub, game over...

My biggest weakness is probably that I'm too forgiving. I should have beaten up, and be still pissed off at a lot of people because of some crap they've caused me but it takes too much effort to hold a grudge.

That and rave music. My head will explode if I listen to it for longer than 2 minutes.

1. My Pride, I can't stand losing or asking for help.

2.Women in general, ugly or hot if they ask something done, it gets done.

3. Honey Buns, the greatest of my weaknesses.

Girls with pale skin and black hair, Shut up..

Small attention span & Pride

My pride, for one.

Another being that I need this pride constantly buffed otherwise I lose my confidence, i.e. I let people's opinions of me get to me in a bad way sometimes. I have a weird need to belong, probably stemming from my constantly-on-the-move upbringing that I really haven't gotten past yet. Kinda sucks.

This is especially true to females, because once I make the bold leap to decide that I like a girl, her opinion of me is often very important. And the amount of time she wishes to spend with me is also very important. But then again maybe I should stop dating the high-maintenance, self-absorbed type...

Ares Tyr:
My pride, for one.

Another being that I need this pride constantly buffed otherwise I lose my confidence, i.e. I let people's opinions of me get to me in a bad way sometimes. I have a weird need to belong, probably stemming from my constantly-on-the-move upbringing that I really haven't gotten past yet. Kinda sucks.

This is especially true to females, because once I make the bold leap to decide that I like a girl, her opinion of me is often very important. And the amount of time she wishes to spend with me is also very important. But then again maybe I should stop dating the high-maintenance, self-absorbed type...

You should just stick to getting naked preforming orgy actions and being felt up by old men. :P

Bulletinmybrain:

Ares Tyr:
My pride, for one.

You should just stick to getting naked preforming orgy actions and being felt up by old men. :P

It's just not the same.... :(

Ares Tyr:

Bulletinmybrain:

Ares Tyr:
My pride, for one.

It's just not the same.... :(

It always is, The bananas popped and then its just not the same..

My current weakness is Bully, I keep telling myself I need to get some damn laundry done but I got sucked into hunting down rubber bands for an hour and a half.

Definatley my temper, I get pissed off way to much at the little things, and yet the big things dont bother me as much

Greatest weakness?
My mortality.
I'm working on fixing it though.

Led Zeppelin
Lord of the Rings
Kari Byron
and my belief in God(contridicts somtimes with Gaming/School/friends)

What, no 'If I told you I'd have to kill you' yet?

Uhm... My Death Note door poster? Sounds kind of fan-girlish but it's true.
I really like it ^^
Also my laptop, whenever someone knocks it accidently or moves it my blood boils.

Most probably my pride and arrogance. While I am not above asking for help, I generally avoid doing so unless the person I have in mind to ask is clearly better at the task. My arrogance is often more humorous however I can act rather superior. It is at its worst when I am around people I consider beneath me.

I would not consider this a weakness but some might. Anyone who is easily susceptible to taking teasing or sarcasm seriously because I can be relentless, especially when bored. Sure I'll stop if asked... to a degree at least.

My lack of morals and selfishness could also be viewed as a weakness I suppose, although I do nt believe so.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked