All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for Dragon’s Dogma 2

Dragons Dogma 2 Capcom harpy monster woman Dragon's Dogma 2

After nearly 12 years, Dragon’s Dogma finally has a sequel. But if you’re tempted by Capcom’s RPG, should you put your money down now? To help you decide, here are all pre-order bonuses and editions from Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Recommended Videos

All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for Dragon’s Dogma 2

Dragons Dogma 2 faith in Capcom to deliver an excellent sequel after Street Fighter 6 and RE remakes Dragon's Dogma 2. This image is part of an article about all the pre-order bonuses and editions for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Arriving on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, there are two editions of the game. Sorry, DD fans, there’s no $250 collector’s edition as of yet. The pre-order bonuses are, however, a little different for each version, which is unusual. Typically, standard and deluxe editions of a game still get the same pre-order bonuses. Here are the two Dragon’s Dogma 2 editions you can buy:

Dragon’s Dogma 2 Standard Edition (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) – $69.99

Available physically and digitally on console and digitally on PC, the basic edition gets you the following:

• Dragon’s Dogma 2 game
  • Superior Weapons Quartet (pre-order bonus)

Dragon’s Dogma 2 Deluxe Edition (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) – $79.99

This digital-only version is $10 more and contains the following:

• Dragon’s Dogma 2 game
  • Superior Weapons Quartet (pre-order bonus)
  • Ring of Assurance (pre-order bonus)
  • Explorer’s Camping Kit
  • 1500 Rift Crystals,
  • Dragon’s Dogma Music & Sound Collection,
  • Wakestone (restore the dead to life)
  • Art of Metamorphosis (Edit the appearance of the Arisen or of a pawn)
  • Harpysnare Smoke Beacons (Emits a scent enticing to harpies)
  • Ambivalent Rift Incense (Change your pawn’s inclination)
  • Heartfelt Pendant (Can be offered as a gift)
  • Makeshift Gaol Key (Key to the Gaol)

Related: All The Thaumaturge Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions

All that content is digital, but what’s most interesting is the “Dragon’s Dogma Music & Sound Collection.” You can swap out sounds and music from the game with the ones from the original Dragon’s Dogma.

Which should you buy? The Deluxe Edition is only a few dollars more, but since it’s digital only, you’re losing out on your chance to trade the game in. Sure, I’ve got my fingers crossed that Dragon’s Dogma 2 is excellent, but there’s always a risk.

And those are all of the pre-order bonuses and editions from Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 arrives Mar. 22.

related content
Read Article Anime Dimensions Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Dimensions Promo Image
Read Article Spin for Free UGC Codes (March 2024)
Spin for Free UGC promo image
Read Article Pixel Heroes Codes (March 2024)
Pixel Heroes gameplay screenshot.
Related Content
Read Article Anime Dimensions Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Dimensions Promo Image
Read Article Spin for Free UGC Codes (March 2024)
Spin for Free UGC promo image
Read Article Pixel Heroes Codes (March 2024)
Pixel Heroes gameplay screenshot.
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.