Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 2

^^ 6/10

I don't hate it but don't particularly like it either.

JaceArveduin:

Not quite my style, but not the worse thing I've heard either, I'll give it a 5/10

Just giving it a quick once-over listen, it was a pleasant surprise. It was not by any stretch of the word original, but it was a good example of its genre. I've heard all those lyrics, vocals, chords and drum/bass parts before, but they blended together nicely in this song. I'll give it a 7/10, which isn't entirely fair, because 19/20 songs are worse than it.

And now for something completely different:

It is ok but if I heard it on the radio I would forget it very quickly 5/10

[in reference to the meatloaf song]

3/10 There's just something about the voice that gets to me....

edit: was referencing post #36

unicron44:

Ok, never really listened to them before. Never really been a big fan of female vocalists but this I really don't mind. The nice backing makes it good, but in some places the vocals are still a bit strained for my liking.

Nice bridge section.

Overall 7/10

EDIT: Seems I took to long to post.

6/10 good background music, but it didn't hold my attention very well.
Here is my entry, and im sorry but I don't know how to embed videos.
http://youtu.be/iob2_8eyMK8

Shadowfacet:

I am a fan of some of the arctic monkeys stuff, and I do like this one, nice one to relax to, interesting lyrics etc, not a fan of the breaks however.
Overall 6/10

Shadowfacet:

Ok, never really listened to them before. Never really been a big fan of female vocalists but this I really don't mind. The nice backing makes it good, but in some places the vocals are still a bit strained for my liking.

Nice bridge section.

Overall 7/10

EDIT: Seems I took to long to post.

Not bad, not really my taste in music, but not bad.

6/10

LGC Pominator:

Shadowfacet:

I am a fan of some of the arctic monkeys stuff, and I do like this one, nice one to relax to, interesting lyrics etc, not a fan of the breaks however.
Overall 6/10
[http://youtu.be/N_UGFLT0VMY]

6/10 Okay, but nothing I'm interested in

bulbasaur765:

Mmmmmmm
8/10. I've been on a punk kick lately, so this jives well with me. And it helps that I really respect the guys in Bad Religion. They're up there with Fugazi as some of the greatest ambassadors of the genre.

bulbasaur765:

6/10 Okay, but nothing I'm interested in

8/10 I liked the riffs and the singers voice.

I have only seen serious songs being posted so far, so here's something different:

Ekit:
YATTA!!!!

10/10! I'd have to be gay NOT to rate that a 10!

R.I.P., Mr. Zevon.

Yatta: very happy go lucky, not out of the ordinary for japanese music/shows kinda catchy
8/10 not really something that would go on my ipod, but it's funny to watch and listen to

EDIT: and because i got beatten: warren: 7/10 musical, but not my style, it ticked me off

for my song.....

after 1:00 (takes forever to drop...)
or

i love dubstep if you couldn't guess :3

John Mandrake:

or

I couldn't listen to the whole thing, but what I did hear I liked. Definitely 9/10 (it just dropped now...nice).

8/10 Pretty good. This song always makes me think of L4D (for good reason).

Rock 'n' Soul:
8/10 Pretty good. This song always makes me think of L4D (for good reason).

i seriously cant get it to load.. craptop....
oh, no, you youtubed it wrong, all in one youtube=jsbdvbwi

a classsic, smooth, cheerfull, well it sounds like it untill you listen to the lyrics, 9/10

dont ask why i like it, i dont know

John Mandrake:

a classsic, smooth, cheerfull, well it sounds like it untill you listen to the lyrics, 9/10

dont ask why i like it, i dont know

Haunting and rather intense. I was worried I was going to get a pure heavy death metal song. 8/10

OT: I apologize in advance. I just watched The Big Lebowski.

this:

this:

and this:

and just one more:

Edit: my post came a little to late to rate the song above me

werewolfsfury:
this:

I'm only rating one song, so no hard feelings @_@

I'll DSO 7/10. It's different, I like that...but it's not br00tal enough fer me.

Here's mine:

9.5/10 (Pretty good in my opinion)

Mine:

Artemis923:

werewolfsfury:
this:

I'm only rating one song, so no hard feelings @_@

I'll DSO 7/10. It's different, I like that...but it's not br00tal enough fer me.

Here's mine:

that's alright it's just that whenever i can get a chance to post my favorite songs i just want to put them all up.

I rate the song at an 7/10

werewolfsfury:
snip

Yay! I love Anamanaguchi 9/10
Ballrog Boogie was pretty awesome! IT SHALL NOT PASS! - into obscurity. Or something. 8/10

Now here's one that always gives me cravings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDyG9C287c

Not quite my style, but not the worse thing I've heard either, I'll give it a 5/10

I like it, 7/10

heres mine:

tso0001:

I like it, 7/10

heres mine:

9/10 pretty epic.

Kenbo Slice:

9/10 pretty epic.

8/10
Unfamiliar, but pretty awesome!

9/10, Pink Floyd is amazing.

FirstToStrike:
9/10, Pink Floyd is amazing.

I haven't heard that Rush song, big fan of 2112, so I'm a big fan of Rush, 8.5/10

9/10. That song is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I like Led Zeppelin.

I had no idea what was going on in that song ^^ (post 63)
2/10

7/10. it was pretty good, but not really my taste.

8.5/10. Pink Floyd, once again, is awesome.

7/10

It's okay, not really my thing.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked