You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

you know you've played too many RPG's when you start trying to figure out what your INT stat is.
You know you've played too much CoD MW2 multiplayer when you kill 25 people and wonder where your nuke is.

Things I've had:

You know you've played too much Goldeneye when you raise your hand (in gun-shape) towards any surveillance camera you spot.
You know you've played too much Zelda: Majora's Mask when you start somewhere between the 2 and 1 of a race's countdown.
You know you've used too much Photoshop when wanting to control-z while actual drawing.

I also know a girl who suffered from this:

You know you've played too much Sims when you start to see bubbles above everyone's heads.

You know you've been playing too much Space Marine when you denounce your neighbours as Chaos scum.

You know you've played too much Silent Hill 2 when you describe foggy conditions as "It's like Silent Hill out there!"

You know when you've played too much Deus Ex: Human Revolution when you miss your keys multiple times because they don't have an orange outline.

-_-;

You know you've played too much Sims when you call up a friend just to fill your social gauge.

You know you've played too much Left 4 Dead when hearing a burp makes you frantic to spot the Boomer.

Princess Molestia:
You know you've played mommy and daddy too much when you become one.

Hinting at parenthood while having molest in your name, what the hell....

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you're currently playing as an alchemist and when you walk past a brightly coloured flower in real life, you hear the ingredient picked sound in your head.

True story.

You know you've played too much CoD when you go to aim an imaginary rocket launcher at a helicopter that is flying over head.

Or too much Assassins Creed when you are looking for the easiest way to scale a building

Or too much Guitar Hero when you see the conveyor thing every time you hear music

Or too much Fallout when you actually put bottle caps in your pocket

Or too much Total Miner when you look at a building and construct it in your head out of blocks

You know you've been playing too much STALKER when you call everyone you see "Stalker".

You know you've been playing too much Counter-Strike when you pull out a knife in gym class to run faster.

You know you've been playing too much Counter-Strike when you yell "AGH, TEAMFLASH!" when you shower and get shampoo in your eyes.

You know you've been playing too much Counter-Strike when you are afraid to have a wank because you think the neighbour's using Wall Hack.

You know you've been playing too much Team Fortress 2 when you stack hats on your head before going out in the evening.

You know you've been playing too much Starcraft when the spider on your desk refuses to collect minerals

You know you've been playing too many games when in a real conversation you keep thinking about the skip button

You know you've been playing too much League Of Legends when you see green healthbars going red all the time

You know you've been playing too much Red Alert when you can't stop speaking english with a heavy russian accent

All of these have happened to me.

You know you've been playing too much Fallout when you worry about the dangers of drinking from the tap and toilet.

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you wear hats more frequently to make yourself feel more important than everyone else.

You know you've been playing too much Assassin's Creed when you begin plotting to overthrow the government by forming a secret society just in case they suddenly drop democracy for a dictatorship.

All of the above have happened to me.

You know you've played too much Left 4 Dead when you evaluate every building you walk past on whether or not it would be a good place to hold out against the zombie hordes.

You know you've played too much Assassin's when you wish assassinating people who annoy you and getting away with it was as easy as it was in that game.

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy X when you hear the battle victory tune after you complete minor tasks (such as finishing homework or making dinner).

You know you've played to much Pokemon when you try to avoid walking in tall grass irl.

You know you've played too much Brink when you've actually played Brink at all.
You've played to much Alpha protocol when you try to eat but keep missing your mouth because you skill isn't high enough.

You have played to much minecraft you attempted to pick up your TV like if was a peice of black and place it elsewhere.... God was that thing heavy.

Charli:
You know you play too much World of Warcraft when more people refer to you by your character name than your real name.

People already do this to me, but that started way before WoW; all the way back in Counter-Strike really. I've been using the same name for a looong time :P

I know i played too much metal gear when... i walk like snake
I don´t see boxes in the same way than before
i get on my knees to answer my phone.

You have played too much racing games in general when you think leaning on other cars in the curves will help you get ahead.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you shout "By the Nine Divines" when someone does something crazy.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you call a black person "Redguard".

You know you've played too much Saints Row 2 when you try to slap a man with a foam finger and expect them to launch into the air.

You know you've played too much Fallout 3 when you try to figure out your stats.

You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you expect to respawn at a campfire when you die.

You know you've played too much Yakuza 4 when you expect a hell load of muggers when you walk into a city in Japan.

You know you've played too much Infamous when you try to get energy when your tired.

I love these. :D

you know you've played too much Deus Ex Human Revolution when you decide to take the ventilation shafts to class instead of the front door.

You know you've played too much gears of war when you start seeing the crimson omen whenever you close your eyes

You know you've played Team Fortress 2 a lot when you try to change class in other FPS when it's not going very well.

You know you play to much Minecraft, when every time you see a 3x3 square you try to make a pickax.

You know you play to much Sims, when you're not surprised when a toddler has green hair.

You know you have played to much Mass Effect 2 if you see Renegade/Paragon options during real life conversations.

You know you've played too much Fallout when you have a dream about playing Fallout while living in the Fallout universe.

Seriously.
I had a Pip-Boy, and my brother and his two friends were with me. One of whom was female - she also had a Pip-Boy. I was doing a spot of exploring, y'know, discovering marked locations, when I found a cave. In order to discover the location, I found an Xbox and loaded up Fallout, and played through the cave. Then I looked away from the screen, into a corridor, and saw a dark-haired girl for a fraction of a second. Then I saw the same thing in the game. So I booked it and ran back to camp...where I thought I could see the orange glow of the girl's Pip-Boy, but was actually the remains of their campfire. Then the phone rang and I had to wake up.

You know you've been playing too much WoW when you start asking people for their gear score.

You know you've played too much guitar hero when you close your eyes and coloured bubbles go whizzing past.

You know you've played too much of anything when you go for a piss but your eyes begin to hurt and you feel dizzy and collapse into the bath.

You know you've played too much Rock Band or Guitar Hero when you think that the ability to click buttons in rhythm is impressive in any way, or that it amounts to any kind of musical talent.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you duck for cover every time the letter 's' is said.

You know you've played too much Dead Rising when you go to the mall and find each exit route, shortcut and best weapon locations.

Good times.

You know you've played too much Prince of Persia when you reach for the time button when you drop your toast butter-side down

Some of you might recognise that line

You know you have played to much Team Fortress 2 when you set your hat on fire and run around screaming that you want to sell it to people for their phones earbuds or metal.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked