Every Post Must Have a Video

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Creative title for the win. Every post needs to have a video. Make sure the content of the video doesn't violate forum rules of course, don't want this being closed or sunk.

If I ever decide to cut class for whatever reason, I will do it like this. Except maybe breaking the phone...

I have a feeling this is how my morning is going to go.

I've shown it to an escapist friend from Sweden, he has no idea what happened.

Redlin5:

I have a feeling this is how my morning is going to go.

So, how'd that morning go for you?

OT:

Because I'm a narcissistic bastard, I'm promoting my upcoming Let's Play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMo4qkoJKk8&feature=related
Don't judge me. I just love this video.

TLS14:
Because I'm a narcissistic bastard, I'm promoting my upcoming Let's Play.

You post a video of your own? I will too.

Well, not really my own but I loved that clip enough that I just had to upload it on its own.

The best commercial ever:

The song is awesome and all, but......WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH????????

I don't know what's more awesome the music or the picture.

Here's your video:

Merry Un-Christmas!

Pay attention to what he says...

"One time, I tried to run, I tried to run and hide
But jesus found and he touched down inside" O_o

Yugioh Abridged meets Tenacious D.

Here is the greatest opening ever!

This song never fails to cheer me up.

R33mix... the only guy I know to get away with full frontal nudity on YouTube
(Search "R33mix ugly" NSFW)

Love the Pokemon flash animations that Goemonboy post on youtube there are just so random.

I've really got nothing to add...

This song is just so awesome.

Music time?

From my favorite group of L4D British weeaboos.

Got a chance to play Blazblue at my Uni's game club. Also few question after playing the game and enjoying it. I decided to get into the series, so if there are any fans I have a two questions.

1. I have no idea were to start apparently there's Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift 2. Are there more? Or has this series just started and those are the only games?

2. Are the games out for PS3? The one I was playing at the club was for the Xbox360.

knight of some random number:

Got a chance to play Blazblue at my Uni's game club. Also few question after playing the game and enjoying it. I decided to get into the series, so if there are any fans I have a two questions.

1. I have no idea were to start apparently there's Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift 2. Are there more? Or has this series just started and those are the only games?

2. Are the games out for PS3? The one I was playing at the club was for the Xbox360.

Continuum Shift is probably more new-guy friendly. There's Challenge Mode (Gives you some basic combos as well as some advanced) and has a Tutorial Mode.

The Blazblue games are for both PS3 and 360. Calamity Trigger is the first, then Continuum Shift, Continuum Shift 2 wasn't actually an independent game, it was an update that added some stuff, including a new opening.

Ice Azure:

Continuum Shift is probably more new-guy friendly. There's Challenge Mode (Gives you some basic combos as well as some advanced) and has a Tutorial Mode.

I'd actually say Calamity Trigger is a bit easier to start with, since you can use the right stick to pull of some of your more powerful moves.

And I'd just play CT first so you can follow the story.

Favorite BlazBlue theme:

Saw this on the forums once.

*Sees Family Guy video*

Trust me, it works. >.>

Nothing to ad really...

This link here Because nothing is quite so weird as BBC going all out weird.... Well, of all the mainstream weird groups, it ranks pretty highly....OK, it's weirdish, but then what isn't?

The amount of truth contained in this video is amazing.

I love Iron Butterfly.

Why not revive the video thread with a perfect, shining example of a tear jerker?

This scene just proves how great Will Smith is. He is truly talented.

Related to above post.

Beforehand, yes, yes, I know, you all hate COD. I don't care. These videos just paint MW3 in a negative light anyway. The spawns are seriously just horrible. To the game, as long as the place you're spawning has no one in sight in that instant, it will spawn you there, regardless of proximity to another player. Also, regardless of how far away from your team you actually are.

First one is self explanatory.

For the second one, the first clip just shows the bad spawn. The second one shows me killing the exact same guy 3 times in a row. The last kill was cut off, which was a throwing knife to his head, right when he spawned.

Third one, you might want to watch the killfeed. Guy shoots explosive barrel while trying to kill me, I kill him. Spawns a short distance away, kills me. I spawn a few feet from where I died, kill him from my spawn. Run into building, the explosive barrel he shot accidentally killed me and another player.

My favorite "Let's Play".

Wat

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked