Mall Fight - Back To Basics (Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

I spawn in the forklift store, and after sharpening the "fork" part on my forklift of choice, I take off towards the source of all of this commotion in my trusty forklift.

I scream in pain as I stumble around gasping for air, I then fall over the railing hitting the roof of Pie's forklift, not killing him, but scaring him silly.

I grab a decorative rifle and attach a large ring onto its "nose", said ring having multiple knives sharpened miniature steel bars attached to it. I saw off most of the rifle to leave only the nose, and I shove a broom handle inside the hole.

I then finish off Zepherus with my new makeshift Multi-Spear.

I respawn near the food court, but run in the opposite direction to the bakery. I look around for anything weapon related. On the counter, I find...

A cleave
A bread Knife
A banana
A hamster, which eats the banana
And a stale baguette!

I grab the baguette, the deadliest of all, and run off to find Tox!

I run into the Park and ascend the Clock Tower with a giant light bulb, a few car batteries and a fuckton of wires.

I fall over onto one of the shards of broken pot, it cutting into my neck and face. Causing me to die from blood lose. I respawn in a Coffee shop.

Tox's rifle explodes, killing him because he failed to read the rules.

Now, things such a guns, swords, knives, axes ect, are all considered 'Banned' items.

OoC: Wait, would I not be able to make the spud gun then? I built the thing from scratch?

I look around for anyone to kill with my baguette, but get hungry so I go to the Tim Horton's in the food court and get a turkey bacon club.

OOC: I'll allow the spudgun.

OoC: Good, cuz it's already destroyed =P

I continue to enjoy my Turkey bacon club, mmmm BACON!!

I grab a coffee pot and break it so I have a glass cutter and run out, holding it in front of me.

I trip Tonz over the railing, sending him into the ball pit.

I reverse pick-pocket a Fart in a jar to Knife and throw him after Tonz.

I finish eating the Turkey bacon club (actually wish I had one now...) and make my way down to the third floor, as I look down I can see someone push the guy that attacked me with the apples. (Diablo)

I jump down readying my baguette for a deadly swing.

OoC@Diablo: Did Rugal die? or are you just playing Wesker?

I do some laps in the ball pool.

Zepherus14:

Ooc = Yeah, Retired him in AA so I may be re entering WAOA as Wesker, if you could forward a plot summary that would be great.

I Head for a Bar and drink myself into a coma, I respawn in the ball pit.

Diablo1099:

Zepherus14:

Ooc = Yeah, Retired him in AA so I may be re entering WAOA as Wesker, if you could forward a plot summary that would be great.

I Head for a Bar and drink myself into a coma, I respawn in the ball pit.

I slam into the floor as Diablo moved away from where I was attacking and die. The baguette flies out of my hands on impact and impales knife.

I respawn and run to get a pack of sticky notes.

OoC: Basically everyone other than me, Drak and Outis are in Scotland, there are some Gundam/Super Robot Wars mecha fighting, and Preginald is trying to take over the world by turning everyone into robots.

I somehow manage to drown in the Ball Pit.
I respawn and look around for someone to kill.

Ooc = Ok then thanks

Diablo1099:

Ooc = Ok then thanks

I get the sticky notes and start making a trap so someone follows all the notes to find a pie, but end up falling down a open elevator shaft.

OoC: How much have you been following anyways? It's been a while since Rugal was dead, also has Rugal met Peppermint Bulter yet? Hehe....

Zepherus14:

Diablo1099:

Ooc = Ok then thanks

I get the sticky notes and start making a trap so someone follows all the notes to find a pie, but end up falling down a open elevator shaft.

OoC: How much have you been following anyways? It's been a while since Rugal was dead, also has Rugal met Peppermint Bulter yet? Hehe....

ooc = I stopped following it to work on other RPs, I planned to return after I finished the last AA Arch but that thread is petty slow, Signing off for the night, might make a return, later.

I fall for the trap but don't die and instead get trapped down a elevator shaft.

Ziggy sneaks up behind Diablo and kills him. Meanwhile, I set Zeph on fire. But, since I had some time on my hands, I built a spud gun, which I give to him.

Only fair.

I burn to a crisp, falling to ashes, the spud gun rolls from my corpse and falls down a mall level. I respawn stick out my hands and catch the spud gun. "And now to go and find a book store for some potato puns!!"

I run off to find a bookstore.

I stand around awkwardly. No-one's trying to kill me... hmm...

I look around shiftily.

I stroll briskly into the adult goods store.

I burst through the walls into the adult goods store and beat The Thinker to death with...well...something I'd rather not say, needless to say, I wash my hands afterwards.

Oh dear lord! Beaten to death by an unmentionable object! And all I wanted was a tax pamphlet and some medicine for my back pains! I respawn in a board-game shop as Ziggy kills Knife with an electric razor.

I watch the Thinker from afar.
I throw a rock at him.

I respawn in the 'Generic Electronics Store Name Store' and start gathering all the electronics, all of them.

I throw an EMP at Knife and Laugh.

I respawn in a Pet Score and begin releasing all the animals, grabbing a crate of scorpions and run out seeing Diablo and begin throwing them at him.

I burst in and throw my arm around Knife.

"Hi best friend from Australia! I'm gonna post here everyday! Question-if a decorative rifle can no longer be used as a normal rifle, does it count as a conventual weapon?" (Me)

I get hit by the rock and die two days later.

"Um, I guess so." I say to Eric, before creating a decorative rifle with my GM and beating him to death with it.

"Um, I guess so." I say to Eric, before creating a decorative rifle with my GM powers and beating him to death with it.

I however haven't bothered taking my "rifle" along and thus is not killed by the explosion.

Also, it totally doesn't count as a conventional weapon.

I set up the light bulb in the Clock Tower and use the wires to connect it with a nearby fountain.

I then throw the car batteries in the fountain along with a live tesla coil, causing the now electric fountain to power up the light bulb.

I put on my sunglasses and walk out of the park, now the perfect place for one to burn his/her eyes out.

I respawn. AS A GHOST!

"Ha! How ya gonna hurt something that is incorporeal?" (Me)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked