the ^ < V game

Pages PREV 1 . . . 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 NEXT

^ I did too!

< Plague Knight FTW!

V The world ends with you!

^ I sure hope that hurries up. I hate responsibility.

< I'm gonna find a different way to bug whoever runs this site about refunding my subscription.

v Most unorthodox.

^ Eh.

< Found his missing glove today.

V Blarg.

^ What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

< Trying to mod Skyrim. I hope the next elder scrolls game doesn't use nif files. I'm sure when they work they're highly convenient way to store 3D objects and their texture paths, but they're the least intuitive things to work with and that's when they don't mangle UVs.

v Likes Japanese shit.

^ Guilty

< The rugby team is pretty good to watch....even though they suck.

V SPORTS!

^ Nah.

< Didn't bother reading Headsprouter's ^ response.

V FIRE THE WAFFLE CANNON!

^ Is the boss!

< *tsssssssssssss BOOM*

v Is now covered in tasty waffles.

^ You fool! How could you join the side of those who don't read the ^ section!?

< Been eyeing up kimchi recently, so I bought some kimchi instant ramen locally. The sourness was very welcome. I think I might try something closer to the real thing soon.

v Hates pickles.

^ Yep.

< Has been mostly chatting with others from the Escapist on a Discord server we made.

V Sees all the doors.

^ of perception.

< Huxley life.

V The shape of things to come.

^ Just like the Ouya!

< I've been playing Plague Knight. He's got so many bombs and so many ways to extend jump distance and air time that he almost feels cheap.

v The Dark Souls of forum posters.

^ No?

< Actually thinking about buying two of the only good thing from the Creation Club. For some odd reason.

V The game crashed again.

^ Actually, it didn't, it worked fine, the coding was perfect and the missus enjoyed it, thank you! -_-

< Is too lazy to do the cooking for lunch...

v Is going to buy me pizza...

^ I already got dumplings.

< The spring rolls were actually better. Amazing, actually.

v Making dat paper.

^ Oh thanks... the dumplings were good... could've done with a better quality hoisin...! Threw the paper away, BTW, it was crap...

< About to make pasta for the weak...

v Doesn't appreciate my taste in music...

^ It reminded me of Quake 2's soundtrack at points, and I really like Quake 2's soundtrack.

< Been on a really odd music trip recently. To put it simply, Vaporwave and Japan.

v Pwns noobs.

^Noob spambots!

< Is himself a spambot.

V How far we've come.

^ And how far we've fallen.

< about to start work.

V *EXPLOSION NOISES*

^ *hoses you with a fire extinguisher*

< *needs to get back to his scripting*

v *nailed to the floor*

^ It was to stop me convulsing from the awesomeness of Tripwire's latest WWAUT for KF2.

< I hope my group project goes okay. I'm mostly concerned for the guy with bad attendance and myself.

v Sailor Moon.

^ Cardcaptor for life bra!

< New Dnd Book announced today.

V Of dice and men.

^ Ha!

< Hated the Disney movie for Of Mice And Men.

V Has read many old books.

^ I've read a few. Catcher in the Rye and Of Mice and Men most notably.

< I like both, but I'm quite into bromance so Of Mice and Men I remember more fondly. I know the themes aren't quite that simple, but that's how I like to describe it. I don't recall a Disney movie though, just that one directed, produced by and starring Gary Sinise.

v They were so close...

^ But in the end the waffle house was closed for business.

< Tragic.

V They might be giants

^ Well-hidden ones.

< I cleared out a bunch of shit from my room and then slept in it with dust flying everywhere. My face hurts.

v Viscous.

^ My name's not Sid, however... -.-

< Really needs to tidy up...

v Wants to kill for my cottage pie...(!)

^ Not now that's it's digested.

< Would kill possibly for the recipe though.

V Thinks about how Julian Asange has spent every day for five years in the one building sometimes.

^ Nope... right up until now... you ass! =P

< Renting a flat is such a hassle... -_-

v Needs to do something about that corpse...

^ Probably.

< Blarg.

V Convinced that whales are actually advanced aline submarines.

^I'm more concerned that they would be horrible aerodynamically.

< A bowl of petunias.

V #Winning

^ Naw... #Stressing... :/

< Playing old but not retro games, what a ponce!

v Sees the world in 2D sprites...

^ Ackchyually we see the world in 2D anyway. Our eyes are just really good at picking up on depth.

< The cat next door tries to do the whole petting thing through the window.

v *thinly veiled contempt*

^ Only for defy.

< whoops

V Owns a screwdriver

^ A few, but I can never find them when I need them. And if I can find one, it's not the right shape.

< Pokemon GO is very satisfying to play when you can go somewhere and get results. I went to a desert biome in town today and was able to find four trapinch.

v Has muscles on their muscles.

^ Is a spindly noodle...

< Has a stomach ache...

v Is going to give me drugs...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: