Ask Commander Shepard!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 20 NEXT

shepard! what does garrus scouter say about the reapers power level?

TheOneBearded:

I am Harbinger:

Renegade Shepard:

But trust me, if I could, I would have punched the kids face into space dust.

I agree with this. In one stroke bioware took all that we, The Reapers, were, and made it a joke. We will have our revenge.

If you guys hate Bioware and we hate Bioware, then the Reapers are actually our friends. Now I feel a little sorry for killing your brother-from-another-mother Sovereign. Well, not that sorry.

Truth be told, we never liked him much. Why do you think we left him behind in the first place?

Harbinger... Why you so dissapoint? Running like a pussy. D:

Korten12:
Wait... Shepards... Where is Renegon and Paragade Shepards? The hybrids?

Yeah where's the paragon shepard who presses all the interrupt buttons that pop up?

Also Renbroshep your reaper advice sounds much more sound that Parafemshep's. What type of cheese should I throw at the reaper?

Korten12:
Harbinger... Why you so dissapoint? Running like a pussy. D:

I was trying to save you all from that terrible ending. I thought I had succeeded.

can you go to the bathroom in your suit?

After saving the citadel, Coming back from the dead, and leaving the weeping bodies of journalists with caved-in faces; why is it that you are continually passed-over for you Captain's promotion?

Seriously. Anderson, one of your best friends is on the Galactic Council (or is he an Admiral? I forget) and you still can't get an extra stripe on your sleeve? What up wit dat?

Renegade Shepard:
I'm Commander Shepard, and I'm giving you a one time deal.

Remember this old fad on the website? Well I'm joining it late.

So ask me a question and I'll try to answer it if it's not a pointless waste of my time.

So if you're wondering if I can take a Reaper out barehanded (the Reaper can certainly try to beat me.) or some sort of question about my crew, go ahead and ask.

Again, as long as it's not a pointless waste of my time.

Which ending did you like better for Mass Effect 3? The first one where you had 2 really heavy decisions to make: either jeopardizing galactic society or making humanity endangered to build a human Reaper; or the one that the Mass Effect 3 producer made?

ChromaticWolfen:

Well actually I was asking RenShep but ok.

exactally...his ego is big enough without crazed fans to stroke it

I intercepted his messages

Korten12:

you may notice that we (or at least I) somtimes have....lapses in personality...*twitch*..its just somtimes I GET VERY AGREY...

but I controll my anger, honestly just because I'm a "paragon" I can't swear now and again?

MiracleOfSound:
Why didn't you tell Starkid to go fuck himself?

I was really thinking it..and I would have, you know..really.

I was just a little dazed at the time, in fact I'm a little hazy what exactallly happned back there

SEXTON HALE:
Are you two split personalitys of a single shepard or two completely different sheperds?
If you are just one shepard how does that arrangement work?

we are brother and sister...Ugly shepard is the brother we don't talk about

TheOneBearded:
Seeing that there is a Star child, you can say that there is a Star mother. Do you believe that there is one and, if you do, would you try to romance it?

whatever the Catalyst is it chose the form of the "child" because I was feeling bad abotu the whole thing and it was trying to mess with me

if there is a "star mother" its not in the way that we would understand

Paragon Shepard, why don't you mutli quote and answer them all together..?

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hey, Shepard, how much ass have you tapped? Also, what is your favorite store on the Citadel?

NO

holographicman:

NO

Durgiun:
If you had to (no third, fourth, fifth etc. choice bullshit), who would you rather have sex with:

The Illusive Man

or

Udina?

NOOOO

Korten12:

it can be annoying somtimes

Renegade Shepard:

Mick Golden Blood:
So, Tali.

About that, how was it?

You know what I mean.

Details.

Well...let's just say I had reach but she had flexibility.

So you mean you did it with Garrus?

Paragon Shepard:

TheOneBearded:
Seeing that there is a Star child, you can say that there is a Star mother. Do you believe that there is one and, if you do, would you try to romance it?

whatever the Catalyst is it chose the form of the "child" because I was feeling bad abotu the whole thing and it was trying to mess with me

if there is a "star mother" its not in the way that we would understand

"..not in the way that we would understand."
Gasp, that's the same thing Sovereign said. Everyone, hear me. PARAGON SHEPARD IS A REAPER! You thought you could trick us didn't you. We will get Renegade Shepard to kick your ass back into dark space, you filthy robot.

TheOneBearded:

Gasp, that's the same thing Sovereign said. Everyone, hear me. PARAGON SHEPARD IS A REAPER! You thought you could trick us didn't you. We will get Renegade Shepard to kick your ass back into dark space, you filthy robot.

*facepalm*

no no no no

what I ment was..is that I'm not 100% sure what the catalyst is, Im just assuming its a super avnaced AI

it's not a child..it simply chose that form to mess with me, it could have been Varren cross Keeper if it wanted

Either: Are you aware of the 'neighboring' parallel realities around you? Realities with firebreathing dragons or energy sword wielding knights? If not, where did the design for the 'Blood Dragon' armor come from?

ParaShep, I'm rooting for you and Tali. You two would be so sweet together. ^^

Paragon Shepard:

TheOneBearded:

*facepalm*

no no no no

what I ment was..is that I'm not 100% sure what the catalyst is, Im just assuming its a super avnaced AI

it's not a child..it simply chose that form to mess with me, it could have been Varren cross Keeper if it wanted

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say. I got my eyes on you.

Aisaku:
Either: Are you aware of the 'neighboring' parallel realities around you? Realities with firebreathing dragons or energy sword wielding knights? If not, where did the design for the 'Blood Dragon' armor come from?

I have no Idea....

as for the armour...well I guess some guy designed it to be fancy *shrug* dragons and knights I guess

ummm....thankyou? I think (I don't think she swings that way)

Paragon Shepard:

Aisaku:

[quote/] ParaShep, I'm rooting for you and Tali. You two would be so sweet together. ^^

ummm....thankyou? I think (I don't think she swings that way)

Well yeah... Unrelenting shippers can still hope right? XD

While on the subject, are there people (male/female/other) you've met while in your mission you've had a crush/wished you'd had the chance to know better(and didn't get the chance)?

Paragon Shepard:

Durgiun:
If you had to (no third, fourth, fifth etc. choice bullshit), who would you rather have sex with:

The Illusive Man

or

Udina?

NOOOO

The galaxy's survival depends on your answer. Surely you're not going to let us down now, are you?

Aisaku:

While on the subject, are there people (male/female/other) you've met while in your mission you've had a crush/wished you'd had the chance to know better(and didn't get the chance)?

Mortai Gravesend:

The galaxy's survival depends on your answer. Surely you're not going to let us down now, are you?

I don't mean to be rude but I don't quite understand this obession people seem to have with my love life (or lack thereof)

oh ok, I'll bite

I did have somthing of a crush on Dave (one of the gaurds on the normandy, he also walked the halls and would salute me everytime) except aparently he had a thing going on with Christine..one of the girls gaurding the doors to the waroom

Paragon Shepard:

Aisaku:

Mortai Gravesend:

I don't mean to be rude but I don't quite understand this obession people seem to have with my love life (or lack thereof)

oh ok, I'll bite

I did have somthing of a crush on Dave (one of the gaurds on the normandy, he also walked the halls and would salute me everytime) except aparently he had a thing going on with Christine..one of the girls gaurding the doors to the waroom

You're a celebrity, Shepard. Everyone knows people are interested in a celebrity's sordid love life.

Mortai Gravesend:

You're a celebrity, Shepard. Everyone knows people are interested in a celebrity's sordid love life.

I just get this feeling people really really want me to go out with certain people..regardless of species

somone asked me why I wasnt interested in Wrex! do I need to explain why I'm not inter other species? is it somehow weird that I like human males?

TheOneBearded:

Having sex with the Reapers mom?

Yes.

I would hit that with a Cain.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hey, Shepard, how much ass have you tapped? Also, what is your favorite store on the Citadel?

I told you, all the ones that give me a discount.

And I like most of the stores that give me discounts too.

Durgiun:

The Illusive Man

or

Udina?

I'll admit.

Illusive Man kinda has a cool voice, but I wouldn't have sex with the guy.

Paragon Shepard:

ChromaticWolfen:

Well actually I was asking RenShep but ok.

exactally...his ego is big enough without crazed fans to stroke it

I intercepted his messages

We're on the goddamn Extranet, what messages are there to intercept?

And I didn't know what the guy was talking about, so I ignored him.

Aisaku:

"Originally created for Earth's Urban Combat Championship league, this set of armor has undergone as much or more field testing than those of modern militaries. It uses a unique, proprietary power cell costs as much as a EUCC rookie's contract. The armor's microframe computer adapts to any top-tier omni-tool, kinetic barrier, or biotic amp, giving breathtaking and error-free performance. The chest and shoulder piece bears the logo of the Edmonton Blood Dragons, and the inside of the armor bears the signatures of the entire team."

It's only natural for me to show a little team spirit anyway. I met some of the guys on the Blood Dragons when I was a kid. They kind of helped inspire me sign up for the Alliance.

conflictofinterests:

Renegade Shepard:

Mick Golden Blood:
So, Tali.

About that, how was it?

You know what I mean.

Details.

Well...let's just say I had reach but she had flexibility.

So you mean you did it with Garrus?

When did people start calling me Garrus?

Korten12:

Because she took to many bullets tot he brain to process thought correctly.

And I think she's schizophrenic, but that's unrelated.

holographicman:

Emergency Extraction Ports are very useful!

Hectix777:

Which ending did you like better for Mass Effect 3? The first one where you had 2 really heavy decisions to make: either jeopardizing galactic society or making humanity endangered to build a human Reaper; or the one that the Mass Effect 3 producer made?

It just depends if I feel like committing mass Slavery, Genocide, or Molestation that day, really.

Fieldy409:

Korten12:

Yeah where's the paragon shepard who presses all the interrupt buttons that pop up?

Also Renbroshep your reaper advice sounds much more sound that Parafemshep's. What type of cheese should I throw at the reaper?

Pepper Jack. That stuff will have a Reaper wake up with a wicked bad tummy ache.

Technocrat:
At least Renegade Shepard can spell!

Renegade Shepard:
[snip]

dear lord...look at the size of that post...compensating for something are we?

as for your messages I got this little program from the "shadow broker"

I'm just as sane as you...Shepard

Paragon Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

I just get this feeling people really really want me to go out with certain people..regardless of species

somone asked me why I wasnt interested in Wrex! do I need to explain why I'm not inter other species? is it somehow weird that I like human males?

But Wrex is a very handsome Krogan! I'm sure the ladies are all over him.

And Garrus... he's like a Turian god!

And Tali is all mysterious.

It is weird to be so interesting in human males. They're so ugly compared to the divine beauty of the others on your ship. Like Wrex.

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:
[snip]

dear lord...look at the size of that post...compensating for something are we?

as for your messages I got this little program from the "shadow broker"

You're inept attempts at insulting me are below me to respond to.

Also; bullshit.

Mortai Gravesend:

It is weird to be so interesting in human males. They're so ugly compared to the divine beauty of the others on your ship. Like Wrex.

ಠ_ಠ

your one of those people sending me all those poorly written erotic stories arnt you?

somtimes I honestly wonder why I bother with you people

Paragon Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

ಠ_ಠ

your one of those people sending me all those poorly written erotic stories arnt you?

What.. I...? Me!? Of... of course not! But you should definitely give Wrex a chance! Just like in that glorious fan fic I didn't write >__>

Paragon Shepard:

Wait, even you call him Shepard?! No first name terms with your own brother!?

Paragon Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, leave her alone, she already writes enough of those herself.

Edit: Goddamn it, I didn't mean to post here.

Renegade Shepard:

Paragon Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, leave her alone, she already writes enough of those herself.

Well she might need help.

From someone who actually does write those things of course. Not me.

Renegade Shepard:
Edit: Goddamn it, I didn't mean to post here.

This thread owns you now. It has your soul.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 20 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked