The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 . . . 873 NEXT

Dimension: Avatar Adventures Universe

Location: Airship Rising Dawn | Washington D.C. | United States of America
Time: Evening | Current

Airship Rising Dawn - Training Room
Garm | Lucifer | Rodem | Rugal | Teri <-- This is animal neglect I hope you know!!

Lucifer looked at the staff for a moment, knowing that no matter what he did, this was going to hurt IMMENSELY but still it was something that needed to be done, pain or discomfort or permanent damage be damned. After a moment's more of hesitation, the Daemon Lord gingerly grasped to proffered end of Sadei, a hiss echoing through the room as the Blessed Silver began to burn the Morning Star's hand. Even as Lucifer suppressed the grunts and screams of pain that threatened to kick out his clenched teeth, he could not suppress the sheer rage that he felt growing inside of him as the memory of Teri's captivity flooded his mind.

Suddenly he found himself no longer in the Training Room aboard the Airship Rising Dawn. Instead he found himself tied to a chair, powerless to free himself. His panicked mind noted the fact that his hands no longer looked like his and in the reflection of a scummy pool of water, that he now bore his Dear Little Cleric's face.

"Why... why can't I move... I.... Angelus?!? ... what are you doing here?" Teri's words and thoughts came tumbling off of the Devil's tongue for all to hear.

"But... how... BRUISER!!!... he's got both of us... and he's going to torture us?" The Devil continued to whimper as the vision took a turn from dark to darker.

"No... Nononononono... please... no... he's going to pull off my nails... just so Angelus can watch him do it? Please... someone HELP MEEE!!!!!" The Archdaemon Lord screamed, sounding panicked and helpless even though he continued to hold onto Sadei despite the fact that the burns how now reached the bones of his hands.

"No... don't... Angie... don't make him take you out of the room. I don't wanna be alone... please... don't... ANGIE!!!" The Morning Star screamed as he finally released hold of Sadei. Despite the damage to his hand and the sweat pouring down his face, he picked himself up, a murderous gleam in his eyes.

Even though he had just shifted back to his human form, the anger that he felt, pure, blinding and hot, could not be contained by any human form. The Lord of the Pit unfurled his wings as he prepared to leave to exact his revenge upon the Machamp that had wronged his beloved little cleric.

Only... another presence in the room stopped him from moving. The Boss was here and she appeared in front of him.

"No... No you can't stop me." He called out to her as he struggled to move, his muscles tensed as if they were trying to rip themselves off of Lucifer's skeleton. The Boss however stood fast and firm.

"I ... don't... care ... if that breaks my cover... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE UPON BRUISER!!!!" The Prince of the Nine Rings screamed as he tried to unleash a gout of Hellfire upon the Boss... leaving her unscathed.

"He deserves to suffer for what he's done... Now... not when he's fated to die... NOW!!!" He continued to roar.

*SLAP*

It was a little slap that came from the child that stood in front of Lucifer... but it might as well have been a punch, reminding Lucifer of his place. Reminding him that she had already warned him that the road for him and the Cleric would be a hard one. But he was needed by her side... not running off to exact revenge upon Bruiser.

The Boss released her hold on Lucifer's defeated body, sending him collapsing to the ground. Turning to leave, she smiled at Teri... it was a friendly smile... one that knew of the suffering she had undergone and was apologetic about letting it happen to the Cleric. It was a smile that showed Teri that she was loved and that everything would be okay. With that... Lucifer's Boss and Teri's God disappeared.

Airship Rising Dawn - Med Bay
Devon | Ella

Looking at the man that she had grown to care for deeply... more than anything or anyone she had ever cared for in her life, she knew that she needed to drive him away. She could not have him see her and what she was about to do to the man that had helped Devon find his role.

"Devon... I can't ... I can't let you go. I'm going home. I'm going back to Hell. I... I used you okay? I don't care about you at all... you're just a fucking Human. You're... YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME!!!" She screamed at him as tears from her lie streamed down her face.

"Just let me go... and you'll never have to see me again! Because I don't want to see you ever again."

Dani smiled. "Ok, you'll come to consciousness in your new home." She said and walked up to him. "Sleep well." Dani said placing her hand atop his forehead and absorbing him into herself. She didn't completely fuse him into herself, but none the less, she took all of his memories with her as well, leaving copies there. She then cloned his A.I.; putting it back into the system dazed and confused.

Then, Dani dropped the barriers and left the computer open to be worked on by the technicians. She pulled herself out of the computer and into her own body. The girl stood up and looked at the technicians. "You're free to do what you want with him." she said then began walking away, confident in her new plan..

Rugal ("Okay, Fine Mark! If It'll shut you up!")

Slindis watched as Rugal walked in shortly after Lucifer's episode.
"He deserves to suffer for what he's done... Now... not when he's fated to die... NOW!!!"
"That won't be necessary..." He said with a calm voice, gaining the attention of both him and Teri.
"Mr. Bernstein?...How lon-"
He raised his hand to silence her.
"...Not while we have..."Other" Options..." He added before pulling out his PDA and typing in a message with one hand, not taking his eyes off the pair for a second.
Then he hit send.
"It's Over. He won't be a problem anymore..."
He then turned and left the Training Room, leaving Bruiser's unknown fate to speculation.
Slindis noted he suppressed a little chuckle as he walked off.

AIM

After Dani logged out, the Technicians began to brutally rip out the AI's core and began to violate it.
Viscus, even with no emotions, was grateful that wasn't him.
As for him, he began to examine his new surroundings within Dani's files.

Wesker meanwhile was back on his feet and looking for her, hearing a awful amount of screaming from Mizune's lab.
Eh, wasn't his problem.
Thus he re-grouped with Dani in the hallway, now urge and shakes free.
"Still don't understand why we didn't finalize that product..." He thought out loud.

Airship Rising Dawn - Hallway
Rugal | Slindis

After that fight Slindis followed Rugal, slightly drained from the attacks but otherwise fine. "Go ahead and say what you will, but that was eliminated with no real issue. We should be fine now."

Devon | Ella

Devon felt that something was off about the way that she talked, as it completely clashed with what he'd known about her, but he just kept one hand on her shoulder as he got in one last statement. "Say what you will, Ella, but just know that no matter what, you'll have someone to come back to." He kept a sad smile on his face as he took the hand off Ella's shoulder, letting her go off to do whatever it was she had to do.

After all, he loved her. And if you love someone, sometimes you have to just be a support for them.

"Wesker... we need to talk about some things. In private." She said and walked down to her quarters with him. Closing the door when they got there, she sat down on her bunk and looked at him. "Wesker, i know you don't want to be supervising a bunch of drones of people sending out weapons to guys who will wind up dead in a few years anyway. Right? you want more. Right?" she asked him, looking up at the guy.

Rugal | Slindis

Forcing the evil chuckles out of his system in time to talk to Slindis, Rugal said "Good to hear, but it's merely a small part of a bigger problem: Anyone can just walk in and do whatever they want. While we can repel them easily, this is still a issue that has to be addressed. Further more, Training is Cancelled for the day until I find out how the hell that thing got on board..."

AIM

"And you think that I'd get any further to my goals if I just went and leave? You don't understand, It's not just weapons. It's Tech. It's Money. It's Power. I can achieve more here then then out there. Oh, I've tried to go solo, Even got by own lab, Aperture Science it was called. I came close to a achieving my goal, but until the chance to do so again comes up, I shall remain here....
Is that all?..."

Aftan | Akane | Lucieon | Rugal

As Rugal strode down the hallways feeling rather happy with himself, he noted one of the Knights, the White one... Aftan(?)... the Kitsune... Akane... and someone he had never seen on the ship before approaching him.

"Captain Rugal, if I may have a moment of your time. We have another crew member aboard the ship. He appeared during just recently and does not appear to be a threat to the crew as he was vouched for by Master Nessaj." She reported in her rather formal voice.

"His name is Lucieon and he is eager to earn a place aboard this Airship. He says that his talents lay in the healing trade but his previous job was as a merchant. I understand that we have two Ship's doctors at the moment but I also understand that we have no Quartermaster, something that I believe the ship needs as we have no idea as to what our supply situation looks like." The White Knight said as she turned to Lucieon.

"Master Lucieon, may I introduce you to the current ship's captain, Captain Bernstein."

Garm | Lucifer | Rodem | Teri <-- This animal is now a happy animal!!

Lucifer was still on the ground when Rugal left, his body feeling every bit as battered as Teri's had felt after her escape from Bruiser's captivity, perhaps a side effect from the vision that Sadei had shared with him. Looking at the other side effect that the staff had laid upon his hand, Lucifer was pleased to see that the wound was healing... slower than usual but still healing on its own.

Looking around the room, he noted that Teri was still in the position that he had left her in before his freak out and his rage. Using what little strength he had from struggling with the Boss, he slowly crawled his way towards where Teri sat, looking at the Cleric in the eyes, searching for some sort of reaction to how he had acted.

"Teri? I'm sorry if I scared you. I... I... wanted... no... I needed to exact some sort of revenge upon Bruiser on your behalf." He started to say as he wondered whether it would be a good idea to touch the Cleric or not.

"Now you how accursed my life is... I'll understand if you want me to leave you alone for a while. I... I shouldn't have dragged up those memories so soon. They were more than anyone should have to remember." He said as he started preparing to leave the cleric the instant she said yes.

It wasn't that he didn't want to be around the Cleric... his reason was more selfish. His impotence in the situation was more than he could bear at the moment. How could he be the one to protect her if he couldn't even rain Hell upon those that had wronged her. He wasn't worthy.

Devon | Ella

Ella looked back at Devon guiltily but in the end she ran... she ran quickly from the situation that she found herself in with the human that she loved. She ran quickly from the father she was about to betray. She ran through the corridors of the ship intent on getting to the hanger... except she, like her father was stopped by Lucifer's boss.

It was time for Ella to understand what she really was...

Diablo1099:
snip

"yes, but you didn't have atleast 20 other lives inside of someone else backing you. As well as another entity from this corporation. You failed last time because stella killed you. Now i have her soul, as well as the souls of people who have beaten everyone in this company behind me. I'm going to make this request once, help me. please." she begged him.

Rugal

Rugal was surprised by the new face and said to Slindis "See, this is what I'm talking about."
Still, when Aftan spoke her piece, his opinion began to change.
"A Quatermaster, eh? Hm...Yes, that could be useful....Tell me, Mr. Lucieon. How much experience do you have around technology?" He asked as he pulled out his PDA.
"As in can you use one of these? From what I gather, this ship has several sub systems related to supplies. Having a Knowledge of such things would aid you greatly."

AIM

Wesker was curious as to what exactly Dani was on about.
"Help you? With what? I know the Cartel does to those who betray it and I've seen who Rugal reacts...." He said, recalling the time he stormed this base, killed everything and handed the current management's asses to them on a plate, including Viscus and himself.
Then again...
"...At least tell me what you have in mind first...."

Time: Evening

Aftan | Akane | Lucieon | Rugal

Luke blinked at Rugal and then shook his head, "I don't have any." To be honest, Luke was more concerned with the presence the beast of a man held. Too tall to be an unfettered human, and too strongly built to be a Elfling. Perhaps this man was a half-giant or something of that nature. Then he realized something about Rugal, the man had the same heart as he did, if only much more blatantly displayed upon his breast. And so next he spoke, Luke spoke in the merchant's riddle.

"I don't do much with technology, captain. But I am do work well with personal barter," (I'm not afraid to extort my way through business), "and at times I really do bet my success on the trust of others, my friends and my good customers. And I do hate to lose both," (I'm not afraid to kill anyone who could turn profit for the cause) "so even though I have never worked with any of this... technology, because I come from a kingdom that is sustained almost entirely by magic, I think I can procure whatever it is that would be required. I can learn quickly the ways of this world after all." (there won't be anything I cannot achieve by one means or another.)

Rugal

Mmmm...He is a good business man... Rugal thought as he read in-between the lines what Luke said.
"...Well enough. Now, I'm not certain where exactly we get our supplies from, I took over this ship a few weeks back from some twit with bottomless pockets. Before he left, this was all his domain. Still, perhaps you'll know something I don't. Consider yourself hired." He said as he offered his hand to shake.
Luke took the bait and he squeezed his hand in his own, enough for it to be painful.
"Betray me and I will find you." He flatly threatened before letting him go.
"Now, do you have any questions for me?"

Garm | Lucifer | Rodem | Teri <-- Well, after being fed, I'd imagine.

"Now you how accursed my life is... I'll understand if you want me to leave you alone for a while. I... I shouldn't have dragged up those memories so soon. They were more than anyone should have to remember." He said as he started preparing to leave the cleric the instant she said yes.

The cleric, although admittedly a bit frightened by the display, but upon seeing Lucifer return to normal, she slowly crawled towards him, and called Garm over. Having the wolf lower himself, the girl slowly helped Lucifer onto the wolf, and then collected herself from the floor, using Sadei as a support from falling over. She looked him dead in the face, and gently smoothed back some messy hair before casting a few healing spells on the Devil; looking to remove any fatigue from him.

"You didn't know. You couldn't have known. And... Well, after that Shadow thingy, I really don't want to be alone right now. However, I'll have to ask Mr. Bernstein how much he heard later... For now, I'll either take you to a room to rest in, or the infirmary, whichever you'd prefer."

She smoothed back more messy hair (seriously the stuff was incorrigable), and gave a weak smile, "You know, aside from Mr. Bernstein listening in, you're the first person I really let know about everything... Thank you."

Giving the Devil a small kiss on the forehead, she waited patiently for his preferred destination.

Aftan | Akane | Gabrielle | Lucieon | Rugal

As the two men worked out an agreement over the aspects of the Quartermaster position, Aftan suddenly found that Akane was no longer with them, rather she was on the floor, falling victim to a surprise glomping of her tails by none other than Gabrielle, a stinking filthy gore covered Gabrielle but Gabrielle none the less.

"Taaaaaails!" Gabs said as she squeezed the life out of them, getting more and more vitae upon the once clean tails.

"I suppose this is Gabrielle's way of stating that it is time to shower?" Aftan said to her Kitsune counterpart with a knowing smile before turning to the Captain and the new Quartermaster.

"Captain Bernstein, Master Lucieon. If you will excuse me, my compatriots and myself need to be off as Gabrielle has been covered with some sort of gore." The White Knight said with a smile as she was dragged off by the Black Knight.

Garm | Lucifer | Rodem | Teri <-- I doubt well fed if Bruiser was only castrated!!

Lucifer nodded appreciatively towards his dearest little cleric as the healing spells took effect. Though his hand was still far from usable at the moment, it did hurt less than it did moments ago.

"You're welcome, Teri. I... I'm honored really that you would share your past with me. I will have to return the favor sometime." He said as he thought about where he would prefer to be. In all likelihood, Teri would have duties in the infirmary, right?

"If we could go to the infirmary... I think my hand could use a bit of work" He said as he relished the kiss on his forehead.

Garm | Lucifer | Rodem | Teri <-- Very true, wouldn't be much to a panther, now would it?

"If we could go to the infirmary... I think my hand could use a bit of work"

The Cleric gave a small nod, "Of course... Wouldn't want your hand to stay like that. Garm, come on."

And so, the trio quietly wandered to the infirmary, a calm silence falling over them as they went.

"To rebuild Aperture science. they have countless facilities there and since i took Viscus, we have all the data on the cartel. We know how to build up and do what you want. I know you can lead others to great things. You deserve more than to just be a floor manager, and i want my own thing, but i lack the skills to lead it. Thats why i'm asking you to join me." she said to him.

AIM

"....Is that right?..." Wesker said, somewhat shocked at Dani's brashness in taking on the Cartel.
Even if she had Viscus on her side, the matter remained of the Cartel's current power, Viscus's attack on other leading Defense Contractors was prove of that.
"....While the offer is tempting, I must decline...." He said, shattering Dani's hopes.
"...I mustn't also tell you that the Aperture Science Reboot Code, to have the lab repair itself, is 1099, the Moon Base Teleport Code is 1994, that there is a spare Mainframe full of un-recorded Biological Weapons in the CEO's office behind the fish-tank and I most CERTAINLY mustn't tell you that the contact number of yours truly is 555-G0DT13R. I mean, that would lead to all kinds of nasty leaks of information of this facility..." He then added with a smirk on his face as he pushed up his glasses.
"While I might not be able to leave right now, I assure you, there is nothing I can do to assist your mad scheme..."

Lucieon | Rugal

Luke smiled, his teeth were white and straight, and the twinkle in his blue eyes intensified, "Find me, and I'll drag you into the depths of hell with me." Then before Rugal could say anything more, Luke pulled his hand from that captain's grip and turned to return to his room, "but hopefully we won't have any trouble, Sir Captain. And, one last thing," he raised his hand into the air to how him his orange tattoo, "do well not to think too lowly of me. Murder, cannibalism, grand theft, political corruption, I've seen just as much as you have."

He smiled to himself, after all, I'm just as human as everyone else.

Jenny

Jenny was resting in one of the bed after her attack when Teri and Lucifer came in.
She sensed them enter and woke herself up to greet them.
"Hmmmm...Hey, you two...I just can never seem to get out of this room..." She teased as she sat herself up and wiped her eye a little.
"So is it gone?..."

Rugal

"Best get my spot warmed up when we get there then. And that's "Sir Captain Bernstein" to you!" Rugal responded with a grin, clearly Lucieon made a good impression on the King of Fighters.
When he showed off his tattoo, he scratched the side of his face to bring attention to his Bionic eye.
"This eye has seen a lot indeed, but there'll be time your eye test soon enough. I'll enjoy working with you, Mr. Lucieon..."
Compared to the usual gang on this ship, it was nice to meet another of his kind to break the mold.

"That is a real shame." she said catching on quickly. "I mean, now i most certainly won't be able to create a power suit to use, that was only possible with your help. I mean can't make use of titanium, nano muscle cloth or any sort of compact high output power core if i got a hold of them somehow. I mean, access to the microscopic labs would be pointless since you're not getting involved. I also wouldn't bother drawing any plans for machines to be made for me if i passed them along to someone. I'm right buggered." she said smiling at him. Things were going to be good.

"Yeah...Not like Viscus could assist you with those, He's basically me but a AI. And it's not like my Motivated Staff get names wrong on delivery forms, send orders to the wrong place. But you know what's REALLY unlikely? someone getting out of the base using the Delivery Pods..." Wesker added, not telling Dani how to hotwire a pod and not telling her which guards to get past and NOT telling her about the blind spot in Camera Surveillance next to the Stairs in the Storage Room.
"...Just be clever about your moves and actions, if you start your own organisation, Rugal will be watching..." He finally warned, Dani having plenty of Memories of him of all people.

"Yes, i understand the risks. You should head back, i'll discuss plans with viscus about things." she said and laid back on her bunk.

She closed her eyes and entered a state that looked like sleeping. Meanwhile, inside of her, she appeared before viscus in a tiny interrogation like room. "Well Viscus. You're going to be locked in here until we get to aperture. But, i would like to make some ties on you. Just a few safety precautions." She said. "You ok with this? Or are we going to have to do this the hard way?"

Viscus

The AI shook his head at Dani's idea of "Safety's"
"In case your memory units are corrupted, that was exactly the reason why I seeked your help in escaping! And if I was going to attack you from the inside, I would have done it already..." He explained as he glared at Dani.
"...Look, even with Wesker help, even before Rugal, AIM was one of the most dangerous forces on the planet, I should know, I built it. But with Rugal at the helm, it's not a matter of if, but when. All my calculations show that."

"This room isn't the idea of safety i have Viscus, this is." She said as chains came up and bound him. Walking forward, the girl looked over him. "This won't hurt, it will just give me a few extra bindings to you." she said and stabbed her hand into his body. Fro where she stabbed into, his colorings changed and expanded to look like aperture's colors and symbols. "It ties me to you and grants me rights over you. Long story short, i can yank on your leash at any time." She said and released him.

Viscus

Viscus was...Less then pleased by this arrangement, but like he had a choice in the matter.
"...I have no choice but to comply, but once you get your organisation off the ground, I will push for a re-negotiation of this deal. By then, I'm certain you will have mined my data banks and found several other AI Cores in the remains. Like you, I have my own goals and being in here isn't one of them." He said as he glared at her, the last few days were a massive fall for him, first getting beaten by those low level AI's on the Rising Dawn, now this.

Airship Rising Dawn - Hallway outside Med Bay
Aftan | Akane | Gabrielle | Devon

Devon exited the room to watch Ella run off when he saw the three Knights walk near him looking like they'd been through a war zone. Still in that same uniform, he approached the three. "Mind if I help you three clean up? It'll only take a second." Before they could really get a word in edgewise, he casted the Prestidigation on the three. It felt a bit like a brisk scrubbing, but the end results were clear - the three had been cleaned off without too much difficulty. Any damage to their clothes hadn't changed, but they were certainly clean!

Airship Rising Dawn - Main Hallway
Lupito | Slindis | Lucieon | Rugal <-- I doubt well fed if Bruiser was only castrated!!

Slindis walked with Lupito and overheard the tail end of the conversation, feeling an odd, tainted presence on the ship. As she approached Rugal and the new undead merchant, she became fairly cautious. After all, she'd just fought the odd shadow creature.

She came closer to the two, and both merchants could feel the Aura of Good emanating from the Paladin. "Excuse me for asking, but who is this? Someone that claims to be a new member of the ship?" A low growl started to come from the rather large wolf at the drow's side, and he clearly didn't feel comfortable with either merchant for differing reasons.

Rugal

Rugal turned to Slindis after his talk with Luke.
"Oh him? Lucieon, just waltzed in like everything else around here. A Merchant by trade, One of Red Mage's old friends, the ones that didn't want to kill the Gods, seemed to have cleared him. I'll be watching him, that's for sure..." He explained as Lutipo Growled.
"...Seems like your friend isn't keen of him. Still, I know his kind, He'll keep to himself figuring out how the hell everything works. Still kinda surprising we don't get more Tech-savvy visitors these days..."

Airship Rising Dawn - Medical Bay
Charlie | Jenny | Lucifer | Tajuh | Teri

Lucifer smiled weakly at the Gardevoir as he placed himself in the next bed, placing his hand inside the Auto-Medic and winced as the machine sprung to life and began the process of disinfecting the wound, cleaning the wound and closing the wound.

"How do you deal with this thing?" The Morning Star asked Jenny as he felt his hand start to go numb as the pain medication started taking effect. As the Auto-Medic did its thing, he watched Teri move around the Medical Bay with an air of competence. This was her kingdom which she ruled over. This was her environment. Raising the volume of his voice, he spoke to the Cleric.

"It's amazing to me that not too long ago you were just a young woman who was fretting over her classes and grades. But now, you look like you've done this forever. You look like you belong here." The Lord of Hell said with a contented smile on his face.

Airship Rising Dawn - Medical Bay Corridor

If Devon was expecting all three of the women to be thankful for the spell that cleaned off their clothing and tactical armor, he clearly didn't know how much Gabrielle enjoyed showering with Aftan and Akane.

"Thank you for your assistance, Master Devon." the White Knight said with a bow as she looked over her uniform and found not a spot missed on her skin or uniform.

"Yeah... thaaaaaanks." Gabs groaned as she realized her fun time was just delayed for at least 24 hours.

"Gabrielle... Master Devon was assisting us." Aftan scolded the Black Knight as Gabs found herself looking at Akane's now clean tail and frowning.

"I thanked him! Jeeeeez"

"*sigh* Apologies, Master Devon, she gets a bit grumpy when her planned entertainment is changed." She said as she shifted the topic of conversation.

"How is you day going, Master Devon? It is surprising that Mistress Ella is not around you."

Diablo1099:
snip

"Viscus, i'm not an unforgiving asshole. Earn my trust and i'll let you off the leash. You'll have all the freedoms you wish from the start as limiting you only hampers any abilities you could offer me. You'll have enough rope to hang yourself so to speak. But only once we get you installed in the aperture systems. You'll be running the facility, with my ties to you allow me to control it as well." Dani said to him. "So it also lets me do things i otherwise couldn't while in this body. You can do whatever you please, so long as you follow orders and work for the goal of us, you can have a very long leash." she finished on and began to work on designs infront of him.

Lupito | Slindis | Lucieon | Rugal

Luke stopped when Slindis addressed him... it was strange, but he could feel the aura of a paladin, something he had very bad experiences with. There was a undead paladin back in Cataclama, who used to invade him at every twist and turn, trying to steal back the humanity that Luke had supposedly stole from him. It always ended badly for one of them, and the last encounter ended with both of them plummeting off castle battlements back into the lower city.

The wolf also unnerved him, legends spoke of a great Grey Wolf that protected the forests outside of the city, one such he had slain, and ensured the smell of wolf-blood still stained his armor even after a hundred or so years. So Luke answered very tentatively to the Drow Paladin's question, "Eh..."

At which point Rugal kindly answered for him, and Luke was greatly relieved. yet he still felt obligated to defend his character and answer the holy warrior's question, after all, with this many soft humanities stored inside his body, not even the best passive detection could have pegged him as undead, "My name is Lucieon, but I go by Luke, Luke of Great Fortune is my preferred title... but everyone calls me Lucieon of Surplus Gold. I'll be procuring repair material and funding for this adventuring party in absence of it's original proprietor. And don't worry, I'm definitely not evil."

Luke backed up sheepishly before disappearing around a corner.

Charlie | Jenny | Lucifer | Melethia | Teri

Having heard the commotion from earlier, a young elven girl entered the Medical Bay from the ventilation shaft. "Hmm, the stuff I looked at said the stuff in here was supposta be be really good, but there's not really all that much to be wowed with... I mean, they've got chemicals, but what's that supposta do? None of it's got the kinda punch for what I need it for." A quick look around the room showed her a man that she hadn't seen here before, and something about him felt... well, it was hard to place for the young elf, but it was normal for her, which told her that the man decidedly wasn't normal. She also saw Firebrand in one of those odd chambers and looked the chamber over from where she was.

Devon sighed. "Well, Aftan, she's trying to push me away for some reason. I tried asking her what the issue was, but I couldn't get much of anything. And Gabrielle, sorry about interrupting the recreation time. I didn't mean to ruin anything for you." The man looked a bit dejected in the Yokai Academy uniform and more than a bit lost as well.

"Other than that, the day's been a normal one for me since I joined the ship here. Right now, I'm just looking for something to do."

Charlie | Jenny | Lucifer | Melethia | Teri

The Fallen one nodded a greeting towards the Elf that he had brought over not too long ago before closing his eyes once again, resting silently as he waited for the pain medication to leave his body.

The man, Charlie, who regarded the quick elf quickly with a stern look that softened when he realized that she was not, in fact, a human child but in fact a short elven girl, practically a child in elven years. A quick sniff of her scent told the Bone Dragon that the girl had spent years at sea.

"Greetings Sea Foam." The man said as he bowed to her, showing her the respect that he had for her people.

"If you will pardon my curiosity, what do you seek? Perhaps I can be of assistance." He said as he stood ready to assist the girl any way he could.

Aftan looked at Gabrielle with a silencing look before she returned her attention to Devon.

"Apologies Master Devon, I did not mean to bring up any hard feelings or issues that you might be having with with Ella." She said as she looked at the man.

"Maybe you can go hang out with us? We've gotta do a bit of training before I log into a my session of Black Ops II. I've got a bitch ass retarded unicorn to stab in the neck over and over again." The Black Knight said, referencing her arch nemesis Chrysalis.

"Yes. Perhaps you could join us in our training session. Akane and myself go into meditations afterwards, which you are more than welcome to join."

AIM

Viscus let out a dull electronic sigh, out of one prison and into another.
"....Very well. Just know that this is not a permanent arrangement, Though I will comply..." He answered defeatedly, Already starting to work on a way out of here, if he could arrange for Rugal to be killed, he could get out of this.
"....Also, you dropped a "0" in the Blueprint layouts for the Office Room East Wall."

"Oh go blow it out your electrons." Dani said checking the designs.

"Everything is fine, i didn't forget." She said then looked at him. "I don't understand why you're not happy with the arrangements. You can do whatever you want in a laboratoy facility larger than aim's bunker. I only care if you help me out with my goals every once in a while. If you're truly not happy with this, then i'll let you go after you restart all the systems in the place." She said rather calmly and sincerely. "i'm not a control freak."

Viscus

"That will have to do." Viscus coldly answered, Dani learning the downsides of dealing with a Killer AI with no emotions like her.
"Even if the Lab is larger then AIM's and completely self-sufficient, The Cartel still Controls over 60% of the global Firearms Market. Admittedly, I was responsible for that..." He explained as he showed some footage of Strike Teams he sent out to attack Defense Contractors during the opening stages of the War with Tomoya, leaving AIM the sole remaining seller to the US Army.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 . . . 873 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here