Star Wars: Total War (Closed, Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

drmigit2:
Snip

Katarn
"Kendat eh? I doubt the Empire would commit one of the Dark Side Adepts to this dustball. Probably just another lackey looking to crawl further up the ladder. We've got one Gunship against four Star Destroyers, and a cargo hold full of commandos and mercenaries. I'd say that's even odds, but I might still be recovering from that crash on Mon Calamari. Don't ask. We can meet you in the middle, or you can dock now and we can work something out. What do you say?"

Soviet Heavy:

drmigit2:
Snip

snip

"Leaving this city would be a poor idea. There are a lot of civilians that would refuse to accept Imperial rule, they would be slaughtered. I can not allow that under any circumstances, Mos Eisley still has the Hutts for protection as I doubt they will let their largest city on the rock fall to the Empire without a long fight."

Drokath wandered away from the hologram and took another look out the window. The fires were calming down and in the far distance he could see speeders rapidly approaching the city. He had one hour before the first group would arrive.

"From the looks of things, this city has one hour before the Empire is crawling all over. We will be fighting them, try to show up before the three of us and whoever decides to help ends up dead."

Drokath exited the ship. This city meant a lot to him, and damned be any Empirical force that thinks they can take it, and damned be the guy in charge of this, he could feel him, every bit of him. A powerful sith, what could he want? Drokath began teeming with rage, this was his fault. He called the damned Empire here to make his life easier. I knew I should have just had more bounty hunters go after them!

The Zarbak stormed in to the city, he was not surprised to see the bounty hunters hired by the Empire shooting anyone with a gun and attempting to be the first invasion force. People were screaming for help, their leader appeared to be the same man who was chasing Xyras earlier. He used the force to enter their minds, a trick he rarely has to use. "You will stop now, the Empire is going to double cross you. Are you just going to let them do that to you? No, you will kill them all, join me, you know who I am." Most of the bounty hunters let down their weapons, all except one. Their leader began to scream at them, telling them to get whatever it was Drokath was doing out of their heads. He began to draw his guns to shoot the assassin, but one of the bounty hunters drew his own blaster and ended the man in the Mandelorian armor's life. As he fell to the ground, his helmet fell off revealing himself to be a true Mandelorian. Drokath stationed himself above the remaining twenty or so bounty hunters and yelled "This is our home, the Empire thinks they can take it! We are not ruled by the Empire, nor can the Republic dictate our lives! We are free to do as we wish and how we will it. That is the spirit of Tattoine, if we fall, then what will there be left for the rest like us? Today, we will show the Empire what it is like to invade Tattoine, anarchy will swallow their establishment today. Now take a position, and prepare a counter attack!

The bounty hunters ran off to set up on the walls, replacing whatever guards happened to be killed by their first attack. The speech might have been excessive, but the goal was not to enthrall the bounty hunters, they were already under his spell. No, Drokath wanted the rest of the mercenaries and crooks to join him. Most likely, the Empire would be here before the Republic and this would buy enough time. In the distance, he could hear the Jedi's ship opening, they were preparing to join.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

drmigit2:
Snip

"Master Katarn, if you're willing, I'd like to suggest a plan that would even out the numbers a bit more as well as protect the gunship" Hann said as he stood facing the hologram of the Jedi he'd heard much about during his time with the Rebel Alliance.

"I'd like to lead a small strike force of about six men into one of the Star Destroyers and plant an EMP left over from a previous mission in the life support systems. I'm well aware of their layouts so I could be in and out, judging on the expected resistance we would encounter, in about twelve minutes, give or take two depending on the ten percent of expected soldiers that may or may not be encountered. So long as you're okay with this plan, I'd like to start preparations immediately."

Soviet Heavy:
snip

drmigit2:
snip

Stalydan:
snip

With Kednet already out of the ship and fighting, Xyras listened to Hann's plan.
"It sounds solid enough." He nodded at Katarn' hologram, "I encourage my padawan's idea. Hann, if you take the ship up to Master Katarn's cruiser and begin preparations, I'll help hold down the city here myself until Republic reinforcements arrive."
As Xyras stood up, ready to enter the fray of war he had not experienced in a long time, he spoke to the newest crew member, the stowaway Jawa..
"Jawa, -" He began, but was cut off.
"Uzin juju ik wagga ni, Izi!" it interrupted.
"Right, Izi it is. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Xyras Varik. Stay here with the ship, and make sure it stays in one piece during this battle. Do that, and you can accompany us where you please." He said with a welcoming smile.
The Jawa nodded intently, and hopped into the co-pilot's seat.
Being of such a technically gifted race, Xyras was confident it would take fine care of his ship.
"Good luck, Hann. I shall meet with you two again on Master Katarn's cruiser when we win this battle." He said, with a confident nod at his padawan, before running out of the open entry ramp.

As Xyras sprinted in to the city, he saw that the Empire had made a significant foothold; the locals were fighting valiantly, but the sheer numbers of Stormtroopers were slowly but surely overwhelming them.
Bodies draped in both sandy cloth and shiny white littered the streets, and blaster fire drowned the screams, shouts and sound of flames that came inevitably with war.
Xyras jumped up on top of a building, and took in the surroundings.
Noticing that one of the gate defences had failed, and a large squad of at least 30 Stormtroopers moving quickly through the open gates and into the street.
'Not so fast.' Xyras thought.
He ignited his black lightsaber, and leapt from the rooftop.

Landing straight in front of the brigade of Stormtroopers, Xyras, with hooded robes blowing in the dusty wind, dark, humming saber in hand, and an imposing combat stance, looked quite the intimidating figure.
The Imperials paused in stunned surprise, and took a few seconds to ready their blaster and comprehend the challenge they had encountered.
Those few seconds, however, were fatal.
Xyras tore into them, slashing expertly and with unprecedented swiftness; he took down six men before the rest raised their blasters.
By that time Xyras was already amongst them, and they couldn't all direct their shots past their comrades enough to be effective against such a veteran Jedi.
After a minute of brutally skilled swordplay, the entire thirty-strong group lay dead on the sand.
Xyras leapt off in search of more Imperial forces.

Soviet Heavy:

As Drokath and his bounty hunter force began routing the Imperials on the east side of the city, he could hear lightsabers and screaming on the west side. Xyras and Hann, best to let them do their thing for now. Most of the bounty hunters had jumped on the wall and began sniping any storm troopers entering the horizon. In the distance Drokath saw a singular sith cruiser enter the battlefield. The raiders fighting outside began to shoot at it, the ship began to open its large void and out from it spawned some ten sith. Within five seconds, they were on the ground and obliterating the raider squadron. One of which seemed to be their leader, brandishing a terrible gnarled face mask and two lightsabers. He used the force to amplify his robotic voice to reach the whole city. "This resistance is pathetic and hopeless. If you surrender now, we will not kill you, we will actually hire you. There are two Jedi inside this city that we want dead. Anyone who brings us their heads will be granted a one hundred thousand credit bounty for the Jedi and will be absolved of any crimes against the Empire. If they are not brought to me withing twenty minutes I will find them myself, you do not want that." From that, the Imperial invasion of the city ceased to a large degree, most gathered around the walls and began to march in to Mos Eisley. Though Star Destroyers could still be seen, probably ready to drop more forces if needed.

Drokath's eyes widened. He did not care about the mission, these traitors planned to invade his city and take his mark. This would not be allowed. Drokath gave various orders to the bounty hunters with one in specific. "In twenty minutes, I will spring my attack, you will all fire at once, I know you have rockets, those will be how you open. You will know who I am, do not shoot me or anyone holding a blue or green lightsaber...until my signal."

Drokath found a private place and grabbed his lightsaber. He contemplated a shift in to his sith robes, but the last thing he wanted was for Xyras or Hann to cut him in half like the bastards in the west. He walked in to the east gate and made a large sigh. Xyras, Hann, you had better show up soon.

drmigit2:
Snip

Stalydan:
Snip

Captain Pirate:
Snip

CJ1145:
Snip

Kyle Katarn, Tatooine

"Got it. Hann, we'll make a pass over in a few minutes. Get the Target to our Hangar Bay as soon as you can. We'll also be dropping some supplies off over the city. Helmsman, full speed ahead!"

The Crusader flashed through the sky. A Mandalorian design, the Crusader favored firepower and armor above all else. Compared to the similarly sized CR90 Corvettes, the Crusader carried three times the firepower, making it extremely well armed for its size. It was about to pay off.

"Commander, we've got three flights of Tie Interceptors on approach. They're screening the bombers heading for the city. Orders?"

Kyle scratched his beard. "Straight through 'em of course. All guns fire on my mark... FIRE!"

The needle winged fighters were swiftly shredded by the gunship, soaring through their flaming wreckage without a scratch. The long range sensors identified the bombers, setting up their attack runs on the spaceport. The helmsman pushed the Crusader to its limits, closing the distance rapidly. The forward cannons lit up, arcing red laser blasts towards the twin hulled Tie Bombers, ripping their flimsy wings apart and sending them tumbling to the ground.

They were close to the docking bay where the Target was housed. "Hann, we'll be over in five minutes. Get ready to dock so we don't have to make another pass!"

Kyle moved to the troop bay, where the mercs and SpecForce troopers were waiting. "Blue group, deploy! I need six volunteers for a boarding mission. Who's up for it?"

A togorian stepped forward, followed by Kares and Vic. Blue Group opened the hangar doors, leaping out into the sky and streaking to the ground. Three more volunteers joined Katarn. "What's the plan?" asked the Togorian.

"The plan is to board a Star Destroyer, and do who knows what to its insides."

"We seem to do that a lot with you." said the Togorian skeptically.

"True enough."

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Captain Pirate:
Snip

CJ1145:
Snip

drmigit2:
Snip

As the Target approached the hangar on Kyle Katarn's cruiser, Hann and Izi landed to see a small group with the Jedi Master gathered nearby.

"Izi, it's important for this mission that you stay on the ship at all times. When we're out, I need you to keep the defenses up and man the guns. Can you do that?" Hann asked as he went to the weapons compartment to fetch the EMP.

"<No problem>" He replied as he scanned the co-pilot's console, getting acquainted with the weapon's systems again. Hann exited the ship and saw the group close up. They looked like an experienced bunch.

"Okay, I guess you've been told what you're doing but just in case, he's the plan; we get into one of the Star Destroyer's hangar's, plant a EMP in the life support systems and get out. It would take fifteen minutes to get in and out with the expected resistance we'd probably encounter on the way. The EMP will have a timer set for ten minutes and has a blast radius of 50 feet. Everybody clear on that?"

Soviet Heavy:

-snip-

Julia's light suddenly failed and became utterly useless. Julia angrily threw the machine on the ground and tried to remember the way she came into this place... She came through the blocked pass. Darkness enveloped Julia and blocked all of her senses. She could not even begin to comprehend where she stood and what was standing in front of her. The statue sneered at Julia, but she couldn't see it. The stone moved and make disgusting sounds that crept into her ears, sounds that were followed by the call of something in common, of all things.

"You who came here seek the power of the Sith", the voice pierced through Julia's ears and heart. Her right hand clasped her chest as she fell to her knees, breathing heavily. "You do not posess the force. Only those who dwell in the dark side may borrow my power", the statues continued to speak while dust flew in Julia's face. "You will not survive this puny attempt, mortal", it spoke at her.

"Wait", Julia gasped for air and managed to speak even though she was under great duress. "Let me... prove myself... to you", she barely managed to let these words leave her throat. Suddenly the pressure on her heart was almost relieved. "Speak up", the statue said. "The scepter... It can turn me to a force sensitive. With it I will unite the Hutts to one and stand against the Jedi-", Julia began telling the statue her silly dreams of greatness. "You FOOL; they will never bow down to you".

"I am one of them, and I will follow the Gray path. My own code, under YOUR blessing-", Julia tried to continue, but the spirit in the statue stopped her. She couldn't breathe. "You have my name spoken throughout the Hutt space as a savior. I accept. Feel the force in your veins".

Ilum
Ryn'Talos reached through the Force, his essence grasping tendrils that soared through the galaxy. He could see shapes of things to come, ever shifting and changing. he future was always in motion, but by focusing on certain shapes as they formed, he could twist them to his own ends.

The fight at Mon Calamari had been a failure to be sure, but even this eventuality could be turned to his advantage. The damage to both the Empire and the Republic had been severe, with the elements limping off to lick their wounds. Already, the Empire had used the conflict to strike several worlds left undefended. Clever of them, he thought.

The Queen was not there. Her essence had vanished from the system, leaving only a faint echo of her footsteps. As Ryn'Talos searched for her, a dawning realization struck him. He smiled, she was learning swiftly. Pana had managed to hide her aura from him, effectively masking her whereabouts. No matter, he thought. Talos already had a plan for such an eventuality. He reached for Grissk's aura, and found where they were.

He would let her insubordination continue. Let her taste power, let her feel what she could become. It was all a learning process.

Captain Pirate:

drmigit2:

Captain Pirate:

Arkanis, 3 years ago
Del walked through the streets of the planet's capital. Since his arrival on Arkanis earlier today he had rented a hotel room, talked with the planet's governor, eaten dinner at a local dinner, and was now on his way to the local tavern. He wasn't about to get drunk or anything, he just wanted something to until the sun set and he could get to sleep; the negotiations wouldn't start until to tomorrow. As he walked Del reflected on the brilliance of the Jedi Council. Although no one had actually said it, Del fully understood why they had given this mission to him: the Council knew that he still held sympathy for the Empire and would make sure that the final decision was fair to all parties. It was wise and crafty on Skywalker's part, and Del respected that.

As Del rounded a corner he spotted the tavern. He entered, sat himself down at the bar, and ordered a weak yet tasteful drink. As the serving droid mixed his order, Del overhear the discussion two spacers were having beside him. It sounded like they were talking about the Empire, and a name kept coming up: Thrawn. Figuring that this could be relevant to his mission, or at least interesting to hear, Del hide his lightsaber beneath his robes and turned to face the man that was talking. "Excuse me, sir, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Who is this Thrawn you're talking about?"

The spacer was clearly eager to share his story. "I'm glad you asked." he said, turning away from the other man. "He's an alien in the Unknown Regions, and they say he's buildin a force to attack the Republic. He's with the Empire, ya see, sorta like Palpatine's secret weapon. So they say he's gonna attack the Republic from Unknown space with this fleet he's gatherin."

"An alien with the Empire?" Del said. This sounded more like some kind of crazy conspiracy theory than fact. "I find that hard to believe."

"Believe it or not, that's what they said." the spacer said matter-of-factly and took a sip of his drink.

Del's own drink arrived and he mumbled a thank you to the droid. "And just who are 'they'?" he asked.

The spacer smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Of course, I forget ta tell ya. I was deliverin a shipment o' goods out in the Negs when I ran into one a his patrols. My ship had broken down, ya see, and they were kind enough to fix me up. They were real weird lookin, with these glowin red eyes and blue skin, but they spoke basic and all. They accepted a meal for their help, and they told me about Thrawn, how he's buildin his fleet an all."

Del pondered this for a moment. His story certainly seemed plausible, but Del had never heard of a species that matched that description. Then again, Thar'tul had always said that the Unknown Regions may be home to hundreds, even thousands of races that the Republic had never encountered. Maybe this was one of them. "I don't know, man. Your story sounds a little far fetched."

"Oh I know, I know." the spacer said, nodding his head vigorously. "But ya gotta take my word for it. He's out there,and he means business. By the way, do you know what time it is?"

Del looked at the chrono on his wrist. "About 10 past. Why?"

The spacer seemed startled by this. "Oh shit. Alex, we're gonna be late." He downed the rest of his drink as his friend got up and started towards the door. "Nice talkin to ya, sir."

"The pleasure was all mine. Have an excellent night." Del said. The pair left, leaving Del alone. He sipped on his drink for a while after. Once it was gone, he payed the droid and left for his hotel room. The spacer had given him much to think about. Although part of Del's mind believed that the story was garbage, another part was intrigued, and he would not forget to do his research on this "Thrawn" character.

Obroa-Skai Orbit
The 6th Sector Group Command lay in orbit above the library planet. Twenty Star Destroyers and numerous fleet tenders had gathered, the remaining four performing regional patrols along the borders to ensure the assembly was not disturbed.

The Chimera sat nestled in the center of the group, accepting shuttles from each of the destroyers' representative captains. Admiral Thrawn had called a gathering. Officials and beneficiaries followed their captains like litters of pups, herded through the cavernous hangar towards Thrawn's conference room. Captain Pellaeon was greeted with several sneers from captains, jealous of his supposed "favoratism" at being chosen for Thrawn's new flagship Captain. He thought nothing of them and remained quiet, watching the proceedings.

Thrawn sat at the head of the table, waiting for the Captains to be seated. When they were he spoke. "I have gathered you here to discuss current events, events that have changed the conditions under which we fight."

"You are referring to the disaster at Mon Calamari, are you not?" said Captain Carradine. "Commodore Karcot's failure to take the planet has left the eastern rim badly undermanned!"

"Indeed," cut in Captain Horatio. "Six Star Destroyers left out of a hundred, nearly a six hundred smaller vessels destroyed or captured, and the Commodore taken prisoner by the Ascendants. It was an utter massacre."

"I would point out that, while the Commodore's actions resulted in a defeat, it was by no stretch a victory for either opposing party." said Thrawn. "The attack by the Ascendants was unanticipated, but not unexpected. By adding a third element, the conditions of the battle changed. However, the reports indicate that the Sith fleet was destroyed with merely a handful of ships, including their flagship, escaping. The New Republic took seventy five percent losses, and over half the shipyards are inoperable from damage sustained during the fighting."

"Grand Admiral, statistics matter little when we have still lost far more in comparison. One fleet of Ascendant ships decimated is still only a fraction of the damage we took, Star Dreadnought or no." said Carradine. "We still took the brunt of the punishment on the frontal assault; the Ascendants just picked us off while we were wounded, like scavengers."

Thrawn smiled. "On the contrary, Captain, it was the Mon Calamari that suffered the most. Several hundred thousand dead, an entire city sunk by a crashing Sith Dreadnought, and extensive damage to their primary means of commerce. Without their intervention, we could have taken the planet with minimal damage. But now, we have a planet that is poorly protected by a force that failed to prevent such a level of destruction. When war fails, we turn to diplomacy. The Empire sends a fleet to Mon Calamari waving a peace flag, and we buy them out. The New Republic cannot spare the ships, and the Ascendants are too busy raiding planets rather than holding them."

Carradine nodded slowly, taking in the suggestion. "So, we offer protection to the Mon Calamari, in exchange for the shipyards? I highly doubt the planet will forget the slave occupation we had in place."

Pellaeon finally spoke. "Which is why we are only asking for the shipyards, as well as offering relief forces to repair damage to the surface and the construction rings. We will provide only our own people to work the yards, and we will not antagonize them further."

Carradine lay back in his chair, satisfied. The other captains nodded in agreement.

"I also have more information." said Thrawn. "The Emperor has granted me the title of Supreme Commander, giving me total authority over the Navy and the Army. There will be changes in the coming weeks, but I expect every officer of the fleet to know these words: Performance over popularity. I expect competence from my officers, not personal favors granted through competition. You do your job well, you will be acknowledged. If you fail, I expect honesty and a drive to improve. Loyalty over fear. From now on, the Tarkin Doctrine is null. Let's see if we can restore some honor to this fleet."

Captain Pirate:

Soviet Heavy:
snip

drmigit2:
snip

Stalydan:
snip

drmigit2:

Xyras paused, looking around for the sound of the echoing voice throughout the city.
"This resistance is pathetic and hopeless. If you surrender now, we will not kill you, we will actually hire you.
There are two Jedi inside this city that we want dead. Anyone who brings us their heads will be granted a one hundred thousand credit bounty for the Jedi and will be absolved of any crimes against the Empire.
If they are not brought to me withing twenty minutes I will find them myself, you do not want that."

At the Sith voice announcing the prospect, a fair few nearby armed citizens and defenders raised their weapons at Xyras, but upon swiftly turning around, lightsaber held in an attack stance, they lowered their weapons when they realised what they were thinking of doing.
The brigade of Stormtrooper bodies in the street made them reconsider, realising that the Jedi was on their side, and that defending Tattooine would be better in the long run than a one-off hundred-thousand credit opportunity.

As the minor threat dissipated, Xyras leapt off in search of the Sith soldiers landing in the city.
He soon found them.
They were loud, indiscriminate, and brutal, slaughtering the natives and Imperials they came across with reckless abandon.
Xyras wasted no time; spotting three clearly inexperienced Sith fighting in the streets, he dived straight for the centre of the battle.
He had seen enough warriors in his time to notice the arrogant learner from the truly skilled, and these three seemed to radiate a false sense of power. They could cut up Tuskens and civilians, yes, but this seemed to boost their ego far more than it should have, even for Sith.

In his experience, the thing that frightened a Sith eager to intimidate his foes was someone trying to out-intimidate him, and with this in mind, Xyras landed directly in front of them, and charged into a three-on-one duel with a courageous, primal roar.
While there were three opponents, they had clearly been fighting for barely a few years, while Xyras had been a trained master for decades.
The battle was going Xyras' way, until a further two rookie dark siders joined the fray.
Xyras' experience and dexterity allowed him to block any attack the group threw his way, but their sheer numbers and furious strikes prevented him from making any headway in the battle.
It became a fight of endurance.
'Could really do with some help right about now..' the Farghul Jedi Master thought, wondering how Hann was getting on and when Katarn would arrive with his reinforcements.

Stalydan:
snip

Captain Pirate:

Soviet Heavy:
snip

drmigit2:
snip

Stalydan:
snip

[quote="drmigit2" post="540.362920.14599467"]
[spoiler= ooc] snip

Drokath could hear behind him a series of lightsaber clashes and figured it had to be the duo. He rushed off to aid them but found Xyras alone fighting off five Sith. Drokath reached for his blaster and made a few shots but they were all deflected. Now the Sith were on him. Drokath had no other option but to pull out his lightsaber and meet them head on. One of the Sith was surprised at this and fell immediately to an upwards swing. Drokath's orange blade met another's as Xyras fought off the remaining three. "Sorry I did not tell you sooner, the grey Jedi are very secretive. I was going to tell you after I got you off this planet."

drmigit2:
snip

Soviet Heavy:
snip

Stalydan:
snip

Kyle Katarn
The Republic has landed on Tattooine in earnest, and stormed into the desert cities, swaying the fight against the Empire in their favour with the locals' aid.
Kyle himself personally led the charge into one of the cities, and arrived in time to see Xyras Varik duelling fiercely with a number of Sith warriors.

Xyras Varik
Kendet's arrival had tilted the battle in his favour, but only slightly, and now it appeared his brief ally had fallen back, leaving Xyras to fend for himself once more.
He slashed low, and while three of the Sith jumped out of the way, one received a deep gash in his leg, and howled in pain.
This brief moment was all Xyras needed, and in one swift stroke he had sliced deep into the Sith warrior's skull, killing him instantly.

The other Sith, however, had time to coordinate an attack, and one swung high, another low, and Xyras blocked and dodged both swings but was not able to avoid the third aiming a decisive kick to his face, and the Jedi Master stumbled backwards, briefly exposed.

Now is my chance. Drokath saw Xyras open and made his strike. With his back turned Xyras never even saw it coming. Drokath's orange silver blade pierced through him, the look of surprise on his face quickly fading as he fell to the ground dead. Before Drokath could finish gloating, dozens of blaster shots were going off. The remaining Sith made a rush for them and this was Drokath's time to make an exit. With everyone else busy he used his knowledge of the streets to escape and call his ship. I won't be able to get the apprentice for now, but I will keep an eye on him after I report this to my master. As Tattoine faded in the distance a realization struck the assassin. Kendet was dead now. Jrakratta would no longer talk to him, every friend he had made was now gone. He was alone again. Even with all the fighting going on in the distance, the galaxy was never so quiet for Drokath. He steered course for Ryn Talos and Illium.

Would anyone else want a reboot of this? It was a lot of fun and it seems like there's a demand for a Star Wars RP. I wouldn't be able to GM it; a full schedule and lack of experience hinders me in this regard, but I just want to get the idea out there.

I would be all for it. Technically the arcs are mostly complete for this story anyway. The big battle happened, Xyras got killed and his apprentice probably found out about it at some point. We could simply continue off of what happened.

drmigit2:
I would be all for it. Technically the arcs are mostly complete for this story anyway. The big battle happened, Xyras got killed and his apprentice probably found out about it at some point. We could simply continue off of what happened.

I say reboot because it seems that we lost a lot of players, but of course this could be solved by simply killing the abandoned characters off. It would also be cool to introduce some new players as well to make up for the lose.

TheBlueShotgun0:

drmigit2:

I say reboot because it seems that we lost a lot of players, but of course this could be solved by simply killing the abandoned characters off. It would also be cool to introduce some new players as well to make up for the lose.

I would not be above Dming it, but I have to wait a little bit to see how much of my time school will take before I make a commitment like that.

I'd be interested in a reboot. I don't know nearly enough about the Star Wars EU to GM such a thing, but if someone with the knowledge and illingness steps up to the plate, I'm all for it.

A reebot is just fine, we can "fast forward" a few weeks/months in the future and skip this arc. We can then allow other chars in.

Hey guys sorry at this thread died. it's great that you want to go ahead with it, but I dont think that I will be coming back. I'm coming into the school year and I'm covering another rp at the moment. Just remember, when in doubt consult the wookieepedia page.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked