Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 . . . 886 NEXT

I burn all of Sigma's...things, and Tox for good measure.

Did I mention

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I head out of the vents in a secluded mall area and pull off a tile in the floor, descending into the sub-basements.

I grab Knife's tanto and decapitate Tox, Sigma and Waffles. I then destroy all the vents in The Mall.

I respawn.

"GOD DAMN IT TOX!" I yell, before punching him in the jaw.

I open a tile just a crack by Knife.

"Hey. Knife."

"Hi Salt." I say, passing Knife's tanto back to him. "What's up?"

Sister feels an uncontrollable urge to escape to the side.

She is escaping to the side.

I stare at... whatever the shit is going on.
"Nope."
I nope the fuck out of there and into the depths of the Mall.

"Don't tell anyone I'm down here. I need isolation."

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I respawn, and cough up several tons of Ketamin.

"This is some delirious biznasty."

Paddy the Second:
"Well now's your chance to make history! To be remembered forever by all those who come after you!"

"Mmm... No."

"fo sho"

I realise all the stupid has stopped, and walk back.
Then I stab Sigma in the kidneys.

The stupid stopped? I don't think s-

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I pull out Sigma's kidney and ram it down Tox's throat.

I kill myself and respawn.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Fine. Maybe Sister wants some lemonade."
I go and find Sister.
"Hey, you want some lemonade?"

I kick Tox in the crotch so hard, his testicles are sent flying up through his body and explode out of the top of his skull.
"No. Bad Tox."

I respawn.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I punch Tox in the jaw.

Again.

I punch Tox through the stomach, then ram my arm up to his neck and ignite the arm flamethrowers I installed a few pages back, cooking Tox from the inside out.

MinimanZombie:
"Fine. Maybe Sister wants some lemonade."
I go and find Sister.
"Hey, you want some lemonade?"

She looks at the glass, then downs the glass.

"Uh... Are you sure that was a good idea?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 . . . 886 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked