Avatar Adventure Reboot, Old School, Heroes VS Villains (always open. make a sheet and play)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 18 NEXT

Athenus was calming down, being comforted by him and his presence near her. However, she shoved him off of herself rather forcibly. "WHAT? She said, angry and surprise.
"Didn't let you go? YOU'RE A HALF ANGEL. LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO." She prettymuch shouted at him.

He could easily see her breathing get heavier and faster; her fists clench in anger and her veins easily visible under an increased heart rate. That's when she got up and approached Icarus. "GROW A PAIR OF BALLS. SHE'S A POSSESIVE BITCH." The Demi angel said and stormed out of the room. "I'm killing her the next time I see her." Was all that Icarus heard from the other side if the wall.

She began to cry again, a mixture of anger and sadness flowing through her veins. She got to the Lounge and sat on the couch, curling up into a ball with her wings surrounding herself. That happened to be around the same time that adel had walked in.

Garrus

I'm glad everyone is healing up. Hopefully we'll be able to move soon. We can't stay here and hope to hold out. I guess the best I can do is start scouting the ara out.

"Hey guys, I'll be back in a little bit, figured I would scout out the surrounding area. Garrus then started walking out into the jungle. He made sure that he was in earshot, and soon took a left. He figured that walking around the ship may lead to the realization that some repairs may make the Dawn air-worthy again. He also hoped that his personal gunship made it. Soon, however, Garrus caught the glimpse of some strange orange armor. He became cautious and crouched down. Garrus slowly made his way towards the newcomer, hoping he didn't give away his position. He kept himself hidden in the foliage and found a good spot to look at the new person. Whoever it was, was wearing orange and yellow armor with some big pauldrons and a red helmet. It looked like some kind of blaster was either mounted on its arm or WAS its arm. Thank goodness these guns are magnetically attached. Garrus thought as he reached and grabbed his assault rifle.

He made sure that the newcomer's back was to him, before aiming that rifle at it and spoke, "Alright, don't move and you won't get shot. I don't want trouble. State your name and business of being here."

The Guy

The guy watched as the mantis men ran away and the robot marched in, blazing its guns at them.

"Well that wasn't expected."

...Directive Changed: The Previous owner labelled you "Persons of Interest". Why did he do that? Answer or be eliminated.

"It's kinda hard to answer that question when we don't know who this previous owner is, and I don't know why he labeled us as such. Honestly, I'm intrigued now that you told me this news."

Icarus was hurt y his sister, There was something harsh about her, she went from crying to screaming in a second, he suddenly remembered Selena's warm smile, she had seemed so calm and level headed while Athenus was...
He shook his head what was he thinking he was his sister, but maybe a little time alone would calm her down better he climbed out the window and sat in a tree branch he used his illusion powers to hide himself, no one could see or hear him and he resembled part of the tree so bumping into him would do no good.
"Athenus was having a tantrum she just needs to calm down that's all, then why did I feel uneasy doing this"

Meanwhile Athenus felt odd she could smell a strange scent in the air she realized a purple-pink mist was surrounding her until the whole dawn seemed to disappear into a miasma, a shadow of a person came close she realized it was the witch
"Hello there, so your the mean girl who's related to my little prince" Athenus felt anger she rushed at the witch and stabbed her blade hoping it would cut the bitch down, however all she saw was smoke. the smoke drifted from her body but then reformed.
"Sorry but this is all an illusion I merely wished to speak talk to you perhaps you may be a bit smarter than oiur previous encounter would have me believe.
Poor girl you don't even understand your own brother or what secrets are hiding in that eye of his," she laughed, soflty
"If only you could understand how badly I've wanted him."

Athenus grit her teeth. She knew there wouldn't be anything she could do for now, so the girl holstered her sword.
"Figures a white like yourself would be too much of a pussy to talk to me face to face, so you use this illusion keep your evil little ass safe."Athenus said and paced around the witch. "And don't call him your little prince, because he's his own man and no slut like you could ever clog his mind. Now, I hope you have made peace with your own death, because I will find you and kill you. Icarus is my brother, my blood, my family. I will not let you take him away from me. And expect him to hear about this conversation." She said, feeling her eyes begin to do... Something....

"You don't even know what he is do you? foolish girl."
"What are you talking about?"
"Your father has a dark side to him one that he struggled with for a long time until he and your mother found a way to control it, that darkness also resides in My Prince"
"SO what we have always been the shadow that nears the light." Athenus said in defiance
"Oh there's more to Icarus than a little darkness he was born with Demon blood, but your parents must have feared it and so one of them some how sealed it inside his left eye, that demon that attacked him caused corruption and that demonic blood to enter his system, I sealed it back from whence it came for now..." she laughed
"He shall become a demon lord and I shall serve him. There's nothing you can do that'll stop his fate." with that Selena disappeared as did the mist.

Athenus's sharingan activated, in all of its three toemo glory. That's when the memories hit her. Flashes of Icarus.... Possessed by.... A demon hit her. She felt pain course through her body, punch after punch landing on her and burning like hell. Getting up off the couch, she ran back to their room. "ICARUS! Please come back!" She shouted out upon finding him gone.

Icarus Could hear his sister's scream but he wast still unsure, then something felt odd he could feel her energy, and something wasn't right about it like the last time he felt this power,
He suddenly felt burning on his left eye flashes, Something terrifying, flashes Athenus crying begging a cruel laughter, a bloodcurdling shriek then a harsh golden light-
He screamed loudly as he suddenly remembered the blinding light, a tear formed in his eye.
"I have to find her" he flew back and found his sister
"Athenus I'm so sorry," he knelt down, tears were rolling down his face he was remembering his past what he had done what he had become and what he would become again.

Adel

It was at this point Adel entered the lounge and saw the angel Twins, hugging and crying.
"...Well..." He said to announce himself, causing the pair to stare at them.
"...I'm just going to naturally assume you two have very deep seated personal issues now..." He said as he limped over to one of the seats and sitting down on it, thankful to take the weight off his leg.
"So...Explain to me how did we crash?...Once you two are done of course..."

Viscus

After doing some calculations, Viscus picked the best course of action for this situation.
"....You are all now Employees of Aperture Science, under the control of CEO Viscus Mark 1." He said as he lowered his weapons.
"Follow. Comply or be exterminated." He said as he lead the way to the upper levels, His firepower tearing through the hordes of Mantis Men near effortlessly.

"Come on brother. we need to get you back to Mom and Dad." she said, pulling out a scroll, then turned to adel. "Nobody was piloting the ship. I'll speak to you once we get back." she commented to him, then activated the scroll.

There was a giant poof and the twins were standing in the middle of their parent's glass house in the void.0 Dillon and Amaya were sitting at a nearby table enjoying a cup of coffee together. Amaya was rather surprised about their appearance.

"Hmm... what are you two doing here? I thought i said to use the scroll in life or death situatio-oh..." she said and noticed athenus's eyes. "So... i take it that series of memories has popped up..." she said and looked at Dillon. "I can feel it in him again."

"You two owe us an explanation." Athenus said, staying close to her brother while being rather pissed.

Samus morphed into her suit's ball position and darted into the jungle before the alien could catch her, 'damnit,' she thought hesitantly as she unmorphed east of her position, 'Why didn't the suit's auto-translator register that thing? There's no way it was a space pirate, but at the same time its language wasn't recognized on GF channels'
Samus removed the safety from her cannon and changed the beam to Ice, hopefully she could study it if she has to kill it.

after Abel leaves the Med bay, David drifts back and fourth between flashbacks of his own

"the Mall is a wonderful place of adventure. A place where you can do 'most anything.

"Welcome to the Pub, a inter dimensional bar falling through time and space at the speed of light, now what can i get you?"

"Greetings and welcome to the Evilington inter dimensional arena. Please, enjoy your stay.

"who are you?!?!?" "who me I'm David Woon-" the voice cuts out and repeats itself but with a different name each time "I'm John Saber, John Sable, i'm David Sable, David Saber, i'm David Matthews, David Johnson, David Jones, hello my name's David Storn a pleasure"

David gasps for air as he wakes up -GASPS- "AH JESUS CHRIST" he screams and coughing in pain as smoke starts comes out of his mouth and then something like this happens

and then falls off the bed as the crow flys off in the direction of the others "ah damnit" he said trying to pick himself up *gotta find the others" he thought coughing some more, grabbing his staff and putting his lower half of gear on "hello?? anyone here?? guys??" he shouted limping along the corridor using his staff to hold him up

OOC:so no armor because of he's weak right now, no top half because of his wounds so he's basically in bottom half robes only, so think my avatar but without anything waist up

Dillon sighed
"Yes we do, It's a bit of a long story so You better sit down."
Icarus stayed standing he was really unsure about himself.
"A long long time ago, I once faced a terrible man, he was cruel he was violent, I was younger and I didn't have the kind of strength I do now, this man he had stolen an angels power, i was not myself though I was consumed by madness, something I had to learn to control, this madness it affected me greatly and wehn I stole the power that terrible man had taken from an angel it affected me, little did I know I had become a demon. I was later able to control it and even use that angelic power for good, but it was always there. Later when I acquired Excalibur I returned my power to the angel, but I still had a small spark a spark that was a part of me, that spark was in both of you that's why ypu two can conjure black lightning but Icarus got something else, he got that bit of demon blood.
I didn't fully understand it until you two got a bit older, I was wary of you two having problems controlling your power.
Then something terrible happened I don't now what set it off I suspect you two found some sort of demon remains but one smell of that demon blood got to Icarus, he took to it like a fish to water.
That's when we realized Icarus had the power of a demon lord inside of him, Your training kicked in and tried to contain him Athenus, but something in him was growing too rapidly from what I can tell he somehow suppressed your power instead and then he turned savage, We had little choice we had to interfere but even if we were prepared to use our full strength we found his demonic power to be troubling, eventually I figured out how to sop him, and once he was weakened your mother sealed his demon blood away all trapped inside of his magic eye.
But Something must have tainted the seals and now Icarus that power is inside you again, we can try to seal it back but ultimately it must be you and you alone who can control your power."

Amaya chimed in afterwards. "Icky, if you would like me to, i can put on a seal on you to suppress the power. It will grow stronger as you resist and apply your own will to fight the demonic corruption." The kunoichi said to her son, then looked at Athenus.
"Athenus, no matter the circumstances of you acquiring your sharingan, you deserve to know what it has to offer." she said and activated her own eternal mangekyou sharingan.

Then, the two females went into a full on trance, staring eachother in the eyes for a bout a minute. After it was over, athenus grabbed her head and swayed a bit while standing. "Godess... that was a lecture and a half." she said, taking a seat in the chair.

"Whenever you're ready Icky." She said to Icarus.

Icarus nodded he felt ashamed he was part demon, and sealed within his very eye.
He nodded and mentally prepared himself. All he knew was if he became a demon lord no one around him was safe, not even his sister.

Meanwhile

Selena finally found what she was looking for an ancient temple, inside was a powerful artifact one that could bring forth great power and destruction
"I may have got a my hair tangled and my clothes dirty but with that artifact my Little prince will be unstoppable, after he swears unwavering loyalty to me of course."
She Began making her way towards the massive pyramid, it was likely to bu full of traps and dangers but it was worth it for that relic.
"Hopefully none of those fools have any way of detecting something this powerful otherwise I may have some competition."

"Ok." she said and brought Icarus into another room.
the, she began the ritual:

see roughly around 17:55 for the seal
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Sealing_Method

When it was done, Icarus had a seal around his corrupted eye. another jutsu and the seal was hidden. "I'm sorry Icky... me and your father never wanted you to be born with demon blood. but we worked with what we had and you're here today as a strong young man with a sister who loves you more than life itself and would give her own life if you asked her to. Focus on those that love you and the good things you have in life." She said then patted Icarus on the back.
"Listen, mommy will always love you no matter what you do or who you are. A bond a mother has with her children is unbreakable. Hold yourself High Icky." the kunoichi finished and walked back into the room with her son.

Athenus looked at him, feeling bad. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. We should get back..." she said, feeling guilty for scolding him like she did.

Icarus was tired from the sealing process, Though at least he was protected from any more demon blood entering his body. though he suspected some had entered but he may be able to manage it.
"It-it's fine sis, That witch was playing mind games with me, I didn't understand how dangerous she was, or how dangerous I was.... but she's a threat we need to recover and find what she's doing here. but let's get back, hopefully the others are safe."
Icarus was leaning on a cane, he was shaking, he wasn't sure if from fatigue or still not quite comfortable with having demon blood inside of him.
"It can't be a coincidence we ended up close to her again."

"Well, i'll dump you two back in the captain's quarters." Amaya said, and sucked them both into her eye.

Captains Quarter's
There was a vortex, and the two were back. Athenus helped her brother sit down on the bed. "Now i know you're weak, but i need to show you this icarus." she said, and cast a genjutsu on him, using the sharingan she had acquired. It was the conversation from earlier.

Orinon:

Meanwhile Athenus felt odd she could smell a strange scent in the air she realized a purple-pink mist was surrounding her until the whole dawn seemed to disappear into a miasma, a shadow of a person came close she realized it was the witch
"Hello there, so your the mean girl who's related to my little prince" Athenus felt anger she rushed at the witch and stabbed her blade hoping it would cut the bitch down, however all she saw was smoke. the smoke drifted from her body but then reformed.
"Sorry but this is all an illusion I merely wished to speak talk to you perhaps you may be a bit smarter than oiur previous encounter would have me believe.
Poor girl you don't even understand your own brother or what secrets are hiding in that eye of his," she laughed, soflty
"If only you could understand how badly I've wanted him."

Athenus grit her teeth. She knew there wouldn't be anything she could do for now, so the girl holstered her sword.
"Figures a white like yourself would be too much of a pussy to talk to me face to face, so you use this illusion keep your evil little ass safe."Athenus said and paced around the witch. "And don't call him your little prince, because he's his own man and no slut like you could ever clog his mind. Now, I hope you have made peace with your own death, because I will find you and kill you. Icarus is my brother, my blood, my family. I will not let you take him away from me. And expect him to hear about this conversation." She said, feeling her eyes begin to do... Something....

"You don't even know what he is do you? foolish girl."
"What are you talking about?"
"Your father has a dark side to him one that he struggled with for a long time until he and your mother found a way to control it, that darkness also resides in My Prince"
"SO what we have always been the shadow that nears the light." Athenus said in defiance
"Oh there's more to Icarus than a little darkness he was born with Demon blood, but your parents must have feared it and so one of them some how sealed it inside his left eye, that demon that attacked him caused corruption and that demonic blood to enter his system, I sealed it back from whence it came for now..." she laughed
"He shall become a demon lord and I shall serve him. There's nothing you can do that'll stop his fate." with that Selena disappeared as did the mist.

the memory ended and they came back to reality.
"she's evil. she want to take you and... twist you into something..." She said, then put a hand on his shoulder. "Icarus, i don't want to lose you... That's why we need to kill her. End her life as soon as we can...." she said to her brother, sincere and serious as she could possibly be.

Garrus
Garrus watched in awe as the new being morphed into a sphere and rolled away.

"Well that's new."

Garrus himself darted back into the foliage so as not to be seen. He had the advantage in camouflage; a big hunk of orange and yellow armor would be hard to hide in a green and brown jungle. Garrus clicked his comm link, "I'm not sure if you guys can hear this, but if you can, I'm tracking a new guy that popped up. He's wearing orange and yellow armor with giant pauldrons and a red helmet. He seems to have some kind of blaster for a hand and can change into a ball. Be on the lookout." And with that, Garrus went radio silent. He started slowly making his way around the jungle floor, looking for any kind of suspicious movement or off-color images. Damn, where are you hiding?

The Guy

The guy gave this machine a nasty look. He did not like someone else giving him orders; especially some machine, he just met. However, he figured that waiting to see what this thing had to show him would be the best course of action. "Alright, lead on, tin man."

Icarus felt like someone was putting weight on him while hearing that witch talk about him
"She wanted me, just so she could use me, for her own twisted plans" She could see him tense and he put his hand over his eye And grit his teeth
he closed his eyes when he reopened them for a second Athenus could have sworn they were blood red with slits for puils but then he blinked and they had returned to normal.
"You won't be hunting her alone, I can't be her on,y target she must want to build some sort of army remeber what Rori mentioned how one of the arc angels was dead? I think she wants to destroy teh balance and cause all sorts of evils o befall the world.

"Icarus, control your hatred. Please, only use your will to be free and your love for your family as a weapon." She said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "If you use your hatred, you'll draw from that demon in you. Stick to our parents teachings and you should be fine. But I need to ask you to promise me something..." Athenus said, hanging her head as she knew this would be difficult for him to accept.

"What is it?" Her brother responded.

"Promise me, that no matter what happens to me, even if I'm dieing on the ground and she's about to finish me off, that you won't fight her alone. That you won't try to be my hero. Or I fear you might fall to her."she explained rather calmly and cooly.

Thialfi sat quietly, fiddling with his gloves to wait for Batter to say something. Then yelling started, the angels were crying and doing other stuff. What interested him more was some guy in green who just sat down and did nothing. Thialfi was suspicious, but a thunderous voice rang in his head.

"DID YOU LEND MY GODDAMN HAMMER OUT?!"

Thialfi cringed, and lowered his head. A bolt of lightning struck down, and took him back to Asgard. He was clearly unready for adventure, though perhaps after a thorough chewing out he'd be back.
-------------------------------------------------

Kariya sat on the ground in the engine room. No one had noticed him, and he could only be glad for that. He knew nothing of their true alignment, only that he was dumped here when he had more important matters to contend with. The Holy Grail war, he needed to go back and win. For Sakura. This was only a distraction.

He picked himself up with some effort, relying on his right arm and the remaining strength in his legs. He heard the buzzing increase in his cheek when he made it to his knees, but it got easier from there. He limped his way out of the room, the crash was a little while ago, and now he needed to find the people. Perhaps they'd tell him how to get out of this place... And if not, he'd need Berserker again. He heard his guttural growling in his head, and sighed.

He limped his way to the Lounge, and gave a meek wave of his hand, and spoke out loud in a hoarse and low voice, but loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"Hello everyone... I'm Kariya." He smiled, and leaned against the doorway.

Icarus looked away,
"If you ever die because of that witch, then the last thing I will do is let her live, even if I have to become a Demon Lord I will kill her, than someone else will have to finish me."
"Brother" Athenus was horrified
"Athenus, there's an imbalance of power in this world, as heroes we can right it, but I can't let myself be consumed, if I ever become a true Demon-Lord, I have to be destroyed or imprisoned so I can't hurt anyone.
But if a time comes that I may fall, then I won't fight her, but I'll find a way to save you, but you must promise if I turn you have to either kill me or imprison me."

as David walks along the corridor he sees the crow from earlier standing high up on a bit of rubble "i'm guessing you're my guide now yes?" the crow squeaks "i'll take that as a yes then, alright go, find my friends" he says as the crow faps it's wings before taking off like a shot in one direction and David slowly walks behind. when Kariya's message reaches him at first he's a little spooked then after a while he sighs "yes hello who is speaking?" he replies telepathy while slowly walking

"I will save you if you ever do turn into one brother. Trust me on that..." Athenus said, placing her hand on his shoulder. "But i fear if you go demonic, she'll be able to control you. Just please... be careful." his sister said finishing up. "I'm going to head out to the others Icky, wanna come?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood.

May continued to follow Viscus. "Well guys, we're not dead, or filled with holes by this nice man infront of us." she said, looking on the bright side.

Adel

Adel looked over his shoulder from his seat to see the newcomer Kariya.
"How...Whole damn place crashes and people still show up..." He remarked as he tightened the bandages on his leg.
"Name's Adel. Welcome aboard I guess." He added as he leaned down on his bad leg, testing it to see if he could walk.
"Hey, you seen a metal pole or a stick I could use a Splint?"

Viscus

After an extended period of walking, Viscus lead his new "Soldiers" to the higher levels, accessing on the main monitors and bringing up an image.
"Roxxon Corporation. A multi-conglomerate pharmaceutical empire. The company's pharmaceutical research is a front for Roxxon's true goal: researching advanced weapons and creating superpowered individuals. I am one of those weapons. I was created to kill mankind. Then they thought they could deny my Prime Directive, they sealed their fate.
Our Mission is this: Kill all Roxxon Personel on the planet.

Any Questions?"

"Don't call me icky, makes me sound gross. he got up and used a black cane to hold himself up.
"Yeah let's go I need to forget about my eye, By the way I think I saw Adel giving you a few looks I didn't exactly like him looking you up and down." he was smiling, he guessed Athenus could take care of herself but he wasn't above teasing his sister. He walked, well more of limped beside her.
They made their way to the lounge where Adel was asking for a splint
"Hey It's A-dolly"He said deliberately getting the name wrong.
"And before you say anything it wasn't my fault"

"Well guys, we're not dead, or filled with holes by this nice man infront of us."

"No... But I doubt he's going to let us out of here. He doesn't seem sane to me, and he has some information on us... If it's from the Scientist's study, the new Guy should be the best at fighting him if it comes to it." Rori spun his staff a few times while walking, he liked trying to outsmart enemies. It'd been awhile since he needed to try, and the de-powering pretty much upped the difficulty to max.

He sighed, and rubbed his temples. If he needed to kill the robot, he'd just set it on fire and be done with it. Until then, wage slavery, he supposed. He stopped spinning his staff, and just used it as a normal walking stick. He wanted to think this robot was truly dangerous to him, but Rori knew he could use any number of spells to end him quickly. Just a flick of the wrist and a word, and no more mister robot... Life truly was boring for the powerful.

"Our Mission is this: Kill all Roxxon Personel on the planet.

Any Questions?"

Rori tentatively raised his non-staff hand.

"Yes, I have one. Well, several, but mostly all can be held under the one. Are you mad, or daft?" Rori crossed his arms, and prepared a shield spell in his hand, just in case.

Kariya didn't understand where the voice was coming from, and barely cared. It didn't sound hostile at least...

"I just told you, Kariya... Matou." He tried to keep frustration from his voice, but his last name caused a flash of anger. He sighed it away, no need to worry these people. He just needed to go back, while he could still think clearly...

Kariya sunk a bit lower to the floor, some more worms wriggling around under his face. He hoped he'd never get used to that... Then the other guy in the room spoke, making Kariya snap to attention.

"No, but I think you can use a table or stool leg if you needed." Kariya limped over to a nearby couch, and plopped down, still clutching his arm. Berserker was getting steadily angrier in his head, he would have to leave soon.

"well I'm David Storn, a pleasure to meet you" he said "sorry about the mess, as you can see we crash landed, so where are you and Abel i might be close by?" he said still following the crow as well clearing some of the rubble out of the way with a levitation spell

After traversing through the wreckage some more Samus found a small electronic messenger, so logically, she scans it. Up pops some sort of strange alien writings on her visor, with it getting more and more fuzzy, a red light, a blue light, and a green light emerged in the bottom centre of her visor. Frantically, Samus picked the first one her free hand could reach and immediately the visor's blurred vision stopped, in fact the visor shut off. Everything did. Samus tried to move but only fell back into some rubble like a plank. She was trapped in the suit.
After a few moments of contemplation a red bar had appeared in front of her eyes.
UPDATING SOFTWARE: 4%

The visor read. ''Perfect'' Samus said quietly to herself, wondering how long this will take.

Adel

"Yeah, I mean, you were only the pilot with full control of where the ship went. I'm certain that your ability to fly didn't factor into the crash in the slightest..." Adel snarked before he heard a metallic clang from Samus's armor locking up.
"...Anyone hear that?..." He asked as he got up and limped around the corner to see bright yellow and red armor.
"Hey! I have a armoured body over here. Looks..."Broken"...I think. Give me a hand!" He said as he
tried to lift it, not having much success thanks to his bad leg, cutting off a lot of his famed strength.

Viscus

Viscus merely glared at Rori after his comment.
"Mankind kills each other a daily basis. What is so "Mad" about your Mission Statement?" He asked, wondering if his new soldier had an issue with killing.
If he did...

Icarus glared at Adel
"Feeling strong pal? Think your a one-hit wonder? How about you try thinking before running that mouth off before you find yourself in a bad situation that you can't talk your way out of." he clenched his hands into fists, tightly gripping his cane.
"You really don't wanna tango with me boy, You might find yourself on the wrong side of a shallow grave" he said his eyes seemed distinctly red and his magic eye seemed to have a slit for a pupil

Adel

Adel returned the Glare with one of his own.
"...You want to come here and say that to my face?" He said, forgetting the strange armor for a moment as he limped over.
"Believe me, "Dark Angel"...I'm not trying to start a fight, but if you are, you might want to pick it with someone else..." He said before standing right in front of Icarus, his face barely an inch form his.
"Now then...Say. That. To. My. Face." He repeated, dead set on giving him a fight if he wanted it, even with a broken knee.

Kariya felt uncomfortable, so did the only sensible thing he could. Backed out from the doorway and let the angel and the man fight. Though, he had a feeling the guy would win, seeing as the kid was built like him. He sighed, and knelt down beside the couch Adel had been on, and used it to support himself.

A black mist appeared, and swirled into the shape of a person. Anything specific was hidden behind a black fog that wouldn't disappear, the only thing appearing a glowing red slit.

"SABER!" The knight roared, and tossed his head back. Kariya held out his hand, and addressed it,

"There is no Saber here, just find a splint for our friend here, please!" The Berserker turned around, and grunted. He lifted up the couch Kariya was on, and snapped a leg off while Kariya panicked on top of it. He let the couch fall down, with a loud crash, as he presented the splint to Adel. You could really feel the hate and madness in the air around him...

Icarus glared up at him.
"Better watch your mouth boy or you will find yourself in a shallow grave if you don't take proper care of yourself"
Now Adel was certain the eye color was blood red and slits for pupils, also He could swear that his canines were elongated.
"There's always a fine line between fighting for the right reason and a stupid reason, I tend to only pick fights for the right reason and I prefer to only pick fights I can win."
He showed no sign of backing down or flinching, if Adel tried to attack it would be the start and he would finish it.

"Both of you stop this right now."Athenus said as serious as she could be, which left both the males a bit nervous as she separated and stood inbetween the two of them. "I don't care if I had to go trigger on either of you when it comes to stupid dick measuring contests like this." The Demi angel said and gave them both a shove, pushing each of the weakened males onto the couch next to the trio.
"Looking down at each of them, she was rather unimpressed. "Adel, you can barely lift anything with that broken knee. And you shouldn't be walking around, you should be in bed resting." She scolded him, then turned to Icarus.

"You should be resting in bed as well. After what mother did to you, I'm surprised you can walk. " she said then sat on the couch, inbetween the two of them. "Now I'm gunna sit here and be the barrier between you two fools until you get your damn egos out of the way and make friends." The kunoichi said, and meant.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked