Evangelion 2.0 (open- signup)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

pyroguy86:
snip

and replied

And because it's been bugging me, I'm making a list of the all the players/characters so I don't have to keep searching the thread

Officers

Pilots

Pilots (cont.)

hiei82:

I actually think this pilot was withdrawn.

EmperorZuma:

hiei82:

I actually think this pilot was withdrawn.

I think so as well, but considering he's the GM, I put it in there just to be safe. If Asclepion tells me he pulled his character, I'll remove it.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up though!

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Dogmatic99:
Hey

Picking on your character a bit, hope you don't mind. My character just doesn't like anyone who isn't a Neo-Spartan. At first that is. :)

Just checking out what the poster boy of my character type would do..... cry it is!

I'm back!

Now, what have I missed?

And how do I make an entrance?

Terratina.:
I'm back!

Now, what have I missed?

And how do I make an entrance?

You missed the first fight vs. an angel which looked like a giant pillar who attacked with a whip and a swarm of bugs.

Now, we're all introducing ourselves in a briefing room after the battle. My thoughts would be to either pretend you were involved in the combat and introduce yourself as normal or be a transfer pilot who's Eva just hasn't arrived yet. You might want to clear these with @Asclepion: though.

@hiei82: Will do/try/whatever. I just want to sort this out fast.

Asclepion:
-Snip-

We gonna sort this out or what?

Edit: Screw it, my character was totes in the battle guise.

EnigmaticSevens:
"...so here is an invisible voucher for one free Iggy hug and poem. Not cash refundable."

I am going to abuse this, maliciously, at some point in the future. Just a heads up.

Terratina.:
Screw it, my character was totes in the battle guise.

I saw it; was legit. >_> <_<

Pappytech:

EnigmaticSevens:
"...so here is an invisible voucher for one free Iggy hug and poem. Not cash refundable."

I am going to abuse this, maliciously, at some point in the future. Just a heads up.

Bwahahaha, go for it! Though be very, very careful what you wish for....

EnigmaticSevens:

Pappytech:

EnigmaticSevens:

Bwahahaha, go for it! Though be very, very careful what you wish for....

hiei82:

Wow, that's... That's almost too cruel to not use.

Terratina.:

Unit-39 is renowned for its camouflage, right?

Pappytech:

It's mainly gray, dark blue and black. Totes blended in with all dem bugs. >.>

Pappytech:

hiei82:

Wow, that's... That's almost too cruel to not use.

Terratina.:

@Pappytech, hiei82: Iggy: *would gladly give an angel a super huggle tackle of doom, DOOOOOOOOOOOM!* Although I might have to brush up on my Tennyson....

@Terratina: Of course he was!

Iggy: OH yeah! 39 was all like, "DO,DO,DO,DOK!" With the rifle 'n stuff and then it got knocked into a building and was all "KEEEEEEEEEERRSH!" But then it was okay and it like laser cannoned the angel with the gun that went "KWING KWING KWING KWING!" It was pretty epic, Iggy never forgets!

Have all the pilots gotten to the room yet? I think I've seen everyone's name at least once since the fight

Redryhno:
Have all the pilots gotten to the room yet? I think I've seen everyone's name at least once since the fight

Emperorzuma/Mark Johnson, Dogmatic99/James York, and CJ1145/D. Waters haven't posted as moving to the debriefing room.

kk, I'll hold off on my post until they post then. CASS, I KNOW YOU'RE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, BRING YOUR ANDROGYNOUS TWIN BACK!

@Terratina: Welcome back!

@Redryhno: I will too, or until you guys have all introduced yourselves / interacted.

@All: As always, let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

I lost internet for two days! It was really bad! But it's fixed now so I'll try and catch up!

@EnigmaticSevens: But 39 only has a rocket launcher and a progressive knife... >.<

@Asclepion: Thanks, camping was fun, apart from the rain. I hope I'm not butting in too much.

@Asclepion: Thought you said you were going to wait for everyone to post before moving on?

@Redryhno: Sorry, did I interrupt you?

@Terratina: I'm pretty sure it's just the pilots here, we're not in the Evas

@Asclepion: Right?

@Asclepion: No, not necessarily, I just had a big post done and ready to go as soon as all the pilots posted in the room, was just waiting on them all to be there before coming in.

@Redryhno: Can it be used after the exercise? If not, you can post it and then switch to what's happening now.

@EmperorZuma: Do you think a police water cannon is going to knock down an Eva?

@Asclepion: No, but someone else did...by the way, could you spell my name right? You keep switching the "e" and the "o" in Emperor.

@Asclepion: Depends on the size of the water cannons in this universe doesn't it!? DOESN'T IT?

But I suppose, yeah, with a few tweaks it can be used after this exercise too, make sure that everyone's in a wet or bad mood before bringing in the bitch that runs their lives.

@Redryhno: I suppose it does...

@EnigmaticSevens: May want to tone it down. It's good to be upbeat and positive, but not at the expense of coherency.

@All: Sorry for the mistake, I blame the fact that it is about 1:30 am here in Wales. >.>

@Asclepion: Just want to say damn you :p I was about to post when you put your latest up, which wiped out my everything (serves me right though for taking so long.)

@Asclepion: How narrow is the passage? Preferably in terms of how many of the kids can stand in a row.

@Terratina: Pretty wide. It's just there to force the pilots to all come from the same direction.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked