Evangelion 2.0 (open- signup)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Does that mean that @Redryhno is in charge of the list of rooms and roommates?

Because that needs to be sorted ASAP.

@Rogue Trooper: no problem

Rogue Trooper:
Just posted there guys

@hiei82: Sorry for the wait

Posted. Note: you don't actually need to explain the rules of chess in character (unless you want to of course). You can just time skip over them if you like.

As to the game itself, once you explain the rules I figure Daria will be a fairly good player, but you will likely wipe the floor with her since you've played it so long. Thoughts?

hiei82:

Rogue Trooper:
Just posted there guys

@hiei82: Sorry for the wait

Posted. Note: you don't actually need to explain the rules of chess in character (unless you want to of course). You can just time skip over them if you like.

As to the game itself, once you explain the rules I figure Daria will be a fairly good player, but you will likely wipe the floor with her since you've played it so long. Thoughts?

Yeah I would think it would be a pretty close game in total, Karl would have the experience but Daria would most likely absorb the rules of the game very quickly being a clone and all.

@Aaronoftheages: Good. Perhaps I'll leave the option of piloting a T-RIDEN-T Land Cruiser.

BTW, the Angel's home planet is Earth.

Re-edited,because I read and I saw you needed other role

@All: So, who would you pick?

@Asclepion:

Come on, all aboard the Gendo-Train!

My daddy always told me to never stick my dick in crazy....but Asuka would be a fun ride. (Assuming you survive the experiance.)

@Asclepion:

@Terratina: Is it wrong that I'm envisioning V-3 as L for some reason now?

@Asclepion: I think I'll go with the weird, crazy one. She seems nice.

Anyway, I just got back from visiting family over the weekend. Pretty tired tonight, but should have a response to Gale up tomorrow morning or afternoon.

One more.

@Asclepion: Indeed.

Though I disagree on his opinion on the Ode to Joy, Mahler's 2nd Symphony > Beethoven's 9th. :P

@Redryhno: I can see it as well, don't worry. Just going for the same socially-awkward vibe, I guess.

@hiei82: I'm just going to put Mark at the apartment and maybe introduce our parental unit, for now. We can start making things uncomfortable when you bring Daria in.

-By the way, you have any ideas for our adult figure? I was still mulling one over and any ideas would be welcome.

@Asclepion: Stupid sexy Angel, making me think twice about saving humanity...

EmperorZuma:
@hiei82: I'm just going to put Mark at the apartment and maybe introduce our parental unit, for now. We can start making things uncomfortable when you bring Daria in.

-By the way, you have any ideas for our adult figure? I was still mulling one over and any ideas would be welcome.

I kinda want the adult figure to be one of those super-happy, children's television adults. You know; the kind who will want us singing Kumbaya around a bunch of candles, trying to make everyone best friends, just so your contempt for Daria and Daria's apathy can wear him down to a shell of his former self... but then I'm a bad human being slug monster.

hiei82:

EmperorZuma:

I kinda want the adult figure to be one of those super-happy, children's television adults. You know; the kind who will want us singing Kumbaya around a bunch of candles, trying to make everyone best friends, just so your contempt for Daria and Daria's apathy can wear him down to a shell of his former self... but then I'm a bad human being slug monster.

Wow, it's scary how much that idea was in line with what I was already thinking. Get out of my head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

EmperorZuma:

hiei82:

EmperorZuma:

Wow, it's scary how much that idea was in line with what I was already thinking. Get out of my head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I DON'T WANNA! *wraps self up in your childhood memories*

Edit: Either way posted; all yours.

Awwww... at the moment I think Iggy is homeless. Has anyone not partnered up already? Of course, should some clerical error mean that Iggy was not assigned a housing unit and must therefore move from unit, crashing on couches from week to week, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. (Though I'm not entirely sure he wouldn't bribe a personnel official to ensure that happened.)

hiei82:

EmperorZuma:

hiei82:

I DON'T WANNA! *wraps self up in your childhood memories*

Edit: Either way posted; all yours.

HAHA! The thing is, HE HAS NO CHILDHOOD MEMORIES I MADE SURE OF IT!!!

@All: So, ready to have an Angel come and ruin your shit?

Asclepion:
@All: So, ready to have an Angel come and ruin your shit?

I personally just want a post from @EmperorZuma: about being roommates and I'm ready for the angel.

@Asclepion: Sounds good to me.

@Asclepion: Sure. Hopefully I should be able to get in a post this time.

@Asclepion: My body is ready

@Asclepion: Ready when you are!

EDIT
@Asclepion: Okay, we're good to go. Red's latest post covers both him and me.

@Asclepion: Move your literary ass man

@Asclepion: Feel free to just post; don't worry about my character.

@All: Commencing.

@hiei82: Sorry about not following up, just been in a funk Eva-wise and August has never been a good month for my social activities.

Yeah, think I'll just leave before even being introduced...

@Ruedyn: Well, this is a perfect opportunity.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked