Apocalypse (Game Thread : Closed, Dead)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 21 NEXT

Momaru looked around, thankful his suit kept him in the upright position. Looking around, he found Sana still passed out and moved over to her, guarding the girl's body. She was still in her dream world, talking with kura. Around her were the events of the rebellion on Mars, with narration from the original her.

"How about I do one better, Hun." She said and pulled them from the dream. Seeing a number of people still around herself still in the dream, she closed her eyes and initiated a mass telepathic relay to all those still passed out. "Get your minds under control, this is nothing but an illusion." she broadcasted.

After Vym calm himself down, he would head towards the newly made island. Looking over all the series of syringes that were present. Picking one of each up and looking at them closely. Wondering what each contain within and what would happen if he inject one of them into him. Though before he could decide which one to choose he heard Solara speaking to him telepathically.

"Get your minds under control, this is nothing but an illusion."

Vym put the two syringes back on the table as he looks all around. "You choose to mess with a Eversor assassin!? You must be begging for a death wish!" He would then turn his focus back on the table and flip it over. "Show yourself! So I can rend you limb from limb and leave his place!"

Helena closed her eyes a moment, a second of silence for a fallen Sister. Helena would not excuse her choice, it lead to the death of what very well could have been her Sister. But the stakes were too high. This was a trap by some demon, she would not take any chances. When the hissing started she finally put away her plasma pistol and brought her Heavy Bolter up. She would need all the firepower she could for what was going to come through that door. Then she heard the Witch.

"Get your minds under control, this is nothing but an illusion."

Helena scowled. "I should have known I'd hear from you Witch. No shit this is an Illusion, but while this demon has me trapped all I can do is hunt the damn thing down." She growled has the scraping on the door continued. It would not last much longer.

The psyker couldn't help but smile as the chaotic abomination was writhing about as it tried using it's tendrils in the creation of substitute legs, which it appeared to be having some great deal of difficulty, hence it screaming violently. Dante was about to laugh in hysterics when suddenly he received a message from within his mind.

"Get your minds under control, this is nothing but an illusion." The voice was immediately recognisable as Solara.

"Well thank you for the clarification m'lady, although I had it figured out that what we're experiencing to not be real when I found myself waking up in some random forest; and now having to deal with a particularly powerful daemonic abomination as well. I'll try contacting you again when the problem is dealt with." Now that his mind was momentarily clear once again, Dante continued with what he was going to say, all this time the daemon was still trying to form new legs, it looked as though it was getting somewhere, but it would take a while.

"You know I can't let you live abomination, for it would be my own undoing; I would most likely be forever trapped within this delusional dream, whilst you would parade about in my image and bring down the Inquisitor's retinue by making egregious promises of everlasting bliss in return for their silent, obedient slavery. But sorry, I can't allow you to do that."

With that, Dante hacked again at the reconstituting legs with his Power Sword, then cleaved the other arm in twain after narrowly avoiding a flailing swing. When he was finished, he shot several times at the wounds with his Plasma Pistol.

Titania, Solara, Momaru, Urd, and Lith
Two of the five remaining locals began violently combusting, underneath the flames however their flesh has already been consumed by the fire. Now remaining are one Militia with a low degree of bionics, Arcor, and one of Arcor's squadmates (made unidentifiable due to the armour) remaining out of the twenty eight locals that were in the keep originally.

If sister Mara's helmet were removed it would be noticeable that her nose and eyes were bleeding. If her pulse was checked it would be noticed that she had none.

Vymazat
Vymazat saw the child he realized was himself, materialize infront of him.
He spoke with a tone that conveyed melancholy.

"No daemon holds you here. When your mind was shunted, I though that if I could make you remember then I'd be freed from watching the endless death through your eyes. That we could be one again."

"If you want to be free of this purgatory, just walk through the door behind you, I won't stop you."

A wood door materialized behind the eversor, attached to nothing but perfectly stable.

Helena
A mocking and distorted tone resembling Mara's came from behind the door "Please. Let me in. Oh Emperor."
"Sniveling girl didn't even put up a fight."

A claw proceeded to slash through the plating of the door.
"I'll make it painless if you just open up."

Dante
As the arm was chopped and the wounds burned with plasma, tendrils poured from the attached stump and the detached arm began smoking and hissing like the other detached parts.

As the psyker hacked at the tendrils pouring out from the leg stumps, more simply poured out to replace the dead ones.

It screamed again, clearly in agony. It began writhing, giving up on forming functional legs and began using the tendrils in concert to pull itself slowly towards the psyker.

A beam of light began to descend from the sky, it contacted the ground about five feet behind the psyker, it called to his mind.

Vym watch as the appear before him once more. Telling him he was in no hold of a daemon but was place here due to his inner self. Walking up towards his younger self as he looks down. "You wish to become one once more? Very well..but I have only one request" He said as he put his non-claw hand on the child shoulder. He would then quickly grab him tightly on the shoulder and lift him up into the air. Throwing him with all of his might at the door. "YOU FIRST!" Watching as the child was sent sailing through the air and crashing into the door.

Lith

"How about I do one better, Hun."

Lith found herself lying on the floor, her head feeling about two sizes too small. "Fuck me sideways..." She muttered with a groan. "If Helena is up and about and wanting to shoot someone..." She slowly raised an arm, and waved her hand. "It's gotta be an improvement over this headache."

Staggering to her feet, she looked about. "I am really getting sick and tired of shit like this." She sighed, pushing a charred corpse out of a chair before sitting. "Is it so much to ask for at least ONE day without something trying to kill us?" She felt old, and so very tired.

Egerion

"That of the bolt, brother."

"You speak well." Egerion replied. "But I must know more before I trust you but a little...what world did I first set boots to, and whom was my second commander?" This was one of only a few times where he wished he was a psyker; with those powers he may have an easier time discerning this presence's intentions.

Get your minds under control; this is nothing but an illusion.

I am in control. He thought to himself. But something strong enough to affect me, is stronger than I can fight on this plain.

The real world
The body of the Eversor began to shake.

Vymazat
The child smashed into the door causing it to open slightly, a golden light coming from the opening.
The child hit the ground hard, bloodied tears coming from his eyes as he layed on the ground twitching and nearly comatose.

Egerion
"You were born on Terra, you first fought on Terra, your First True Commander was The Lord of Mankind, and your Second True Commander was his First Found Son."

After Dante had finished cutting the legs and arms into pieces, he was feeling a little exhausted, as he hadn't put so much effort into killing a daemon for a while now. He had sheathed his Power Sword, but kept his Plasma Pistol trained on the daemonic abomination as he slowly back away and up the hill again whilst the daemon was using it's tendrils to slowly pull itself towards the psyker.

Upon reaching the hilltop, Dante could hear a soft, angelic like voice calling to him from within his mind, his shadow grew larger a moment later. Looking behind him, he could see that the pillar of light that had once came out of the 'False Minal' had returned; which made him smile.

"At last! With any luck, I shall be able to leave this place, and return to the material plain where the others will be waiting."

Dante looked back towards the abomination, the smile still present on his face.

"I will not say do svidaniya 'abomination', as I can assure you, we will never meet again." He said before stepping into the pillar of light.

Dante, and the real world
Dante feel a pain like a drill was being shoved into his head, right before he found himself waking in the keep. He would find things as previously described. Conscious allies, unconscious allied, charred bodies, and three locals with eyes glowing golden and blood leaking from anywhere it can find a way to.

Urd looked over to see Dante awaken while she was checking on The Sisters, Mara was lost, but the others seemed to be fine for now.

"I am really getting sick and tired of shit like this, is it so much to ask for at least ONE day without something trying to kill us?" She heard Lith say, and just snicked.

Urd checked a few more people that where still out before going over and sitting next to Dante "Have fun in there?"

Helena laughed, "You lie demon, but please, come in anyway. I will purge you from this Galaxy with plasma, flame, and the holy Bolter." she warned. She would wait longer still, the demon was almost through. But she needed a better shot. "You will pay for what you have done this day." She mumbled to herself. Whether she was talking to the demon or herself she didn't know.

As Dante entered the light, he looked around and saw the landscape he knew for only a short time fade into a white void, the abomination turning into a wisp of nothingness. When all had gone away, Dante was hit by a sudden pain from within his head, a pain that was burrowing further in with each passing moment. But all of a sudden, it stopped. Dante opened his eyes, and was met with a blinding light.

"Am I in the afterlife?" He pondered for a moment before things came into view. First there was thick sturdy walls, then as his eyes began to adjust to the artificial light once more, he could see that there were people; Solara, Lith and Titania were up and about, Helena was still out for the count, however, the Sister Mara was dead, Dante could feel no pulse, no sign of life coming from her. Many people had been reduced to burned up husks, and there were some locals with glowing golden eyes.

"Have fun in there?" An all too familiar voice asked. Almost immediately Dante embraced Urd tightly, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Fun is not a word I'd even use to begin describing what I experienced, and not in a good way. It's just good to be back."

Urd smiled and hugged Dante back.

"Fun is not a word I'd even use to begin describing what I experienced, and not in a good way. It's just good to be back." Dante replied, resting his head on her shoulder. Urd simply nodded "Yeah, me ether." she said, the memory of the 'burning' still fresh in her mind.

Helena
The voice chuckled.
A second later the door was kicked in.
Before the sororitas was a reddish daemon wearing the face of Mara, it had four arms reminiscent of a genestealer's.
A long tongue slid out of its mouth.

Behind it in the corridor was what the sororitas could only assume was the body of Mara, its face and scalp were missing as well as its armour.

It took a moment to survey the sister before charging.

Helena screamed in a fury as the beast charged. First it dared to trap her. Dare attack on of the Emperor's daughters. Worse it had driven one to cowardice and death, now it dared wear her face like a grotesque mask. It would feel her full fury. She pulled the trigger of her Heavy Bolter, it's barrel leveled squarely at the beasts chest. She would not allow this thing to live any longer.

Egerion

"You were born on Terra, you first fought on Terra, your First True Commander was The Lord of Mankind, and your Second True Commander was his First Found Son."

Egerion took a deep slow breath before answering. "You speak the truth, shade." Guard still up, he moved closer to the figure. "Now, let us see if you will hold your word. What would you have me do?"

Helena
The creature took the bolts to its chest, holes being blown open by them. It fell flat onto the ground and began growling as its wounds began closing. A second later it lashed out at Helena with its claws, leaping at her.

Egerion
It spoke "Follow me." It turned and began walking down the hall, after a few minutes it stopped and looked at the left wall. It pushed upon it and another identical corridor formed from it. It went down the hall and did the same thing a few minutes later to the right. They eventually reached a door at the end of that hall. The specter stopped and turned to the Astartes. "This is the exit, you must open it yourself however. It is closed to me."

Egerion

"This is the exit, you must open it yourself however. It is closed to me."

He was still guarded, but he felt he could trust this entity. "I thank you...I just hope the others have fared as well as I." Opening and stepping through the door, he found himself standing before the desecrated corpse of a woman. At the same time, he heard a scream of pure rage, and the roar of a heavy bolter, coming from a nearby room. Though dressing in nothing but a loincloth, Egerion rushed towards the sound of battle, stepping into the room just as the deamon leapt for Helena.

With a burst of speed that was remarkable for his size and bulk, he dashed forward, catching the creature by an ankle. With a mighty swing, he smashed the deamon into a wall, where it crumpled to the floor. Immediatly it sprung to its feet, holwing in anger, and attepted to rend Egerion with an outstreached claw; he caught the claw, and planted a bare foot on its chest and kicked, tearing the offending limb free.

As the deamon staggered back Egerion grasped the limb by its severed end, and when the deamon attacked anew, he backhanded it with its own smoking claw. Stunned, it went sprawling, and before it could recover, he closed the distance with three powerful strides. When he got to where the deamon still lay, dazed, he simply raised a single foot high and crushed its skull under his heel. Casting the dissolving limb away, the whole body of the beast began to decay.

Walking back to where Sister Helena still stood, he knelt to get a better look at her. "Sister Helena it is me, Captain Micus. Are you injured?"

Helena made to jump back as the demon lunged. However before either them knew what happen the demon was yanked back smashed against a wall and quickly, and literally, disarmed. Moments later what was left of it's head was a smear on the ground. She let let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She finally took a closer of the mountain of a man that knelt before her. Mountain was a good term for him. Twice as tall as she was, and nearly twice has wide. Including her armor. And scarred, very scarred. A good thing too, too lose one of his combat prowess would be a terrible thing. She almost didn't hear what he said. She shook her head before his words were lost to her. Snap out of it Helena you are no longer a Novice and a veteran of nearly 5 decades! Act like it!

"Sister Helena it is me, Captain Micus. Are you injured?" She sighed in relief. A friend, or at least the apparition of one. "No, thank the Father. Though Sister Mara..." She looked out the now broken door before shaking her head again. "No! That was just an apparition. I thank you for your timely assistance. No doubt that thing would have given me trouble if it was able to take Bolter shells to the chest and keep coming." She looked around then her eye lingering for a moment on the rusted armor of the man standing in front of her before going back to him. She noticed there was a tattoo on his left hand. VSAQ. Wonder what that stands for? "I must admit I'm shocked to see another in this demons illusion. How did you get here?"

Egerion

He followed her gaze over to the rusted remains of his 'true' body. I do hope that THAT is not a sign of what will be...

"I must admit I'm shocked to see another in this demons illusion. How did you get here?"

"Indeed. In all truth Sister, I am not sure how I got here. A...figure showed me to a door in the place where I was, I stepped through it, and I found myself here." Standing, he walked over to the rusted Dreadnought chassis. "Illusion or no, this is something I thought I would never do...one forgets the simple pleasures of just being able to touch things after a while." He said, running a hand over the machine. Letting his hand fall, he shook his head. "Those days are long past; come, let us find a way free of all this."

The pair moved about the ruined base for a while, finding nothing that would suggest an exit a way out. After what felt like a long a fruitless search, they returned to where the 'bodies' of their compatriots lay. "Well that is new." Egerion muttered as they entered. In the middle of the room was a pristine door, standing unsupported, and behind it, his rusted shell seemed to glow.

Approaching the door, he felt wrong...no malevolence, or sickness, just a feeling that this was not for him. Placing a hand lightly on Helena's shoulder, he looked down at her. "I believe this is your way out." Walking to the Dreadnought, he reached out and touched the glowing armour, and vanished.

As soon as Egerion vanished, Helena laid a hand on the door and found herself staring at the vaulted plasteel ceiling of the base, the voices of those already awake nearby.

----

Egerion woke to the real world with a groan, while his body awoke with a sudden thunderous roar as it came back online. After a moment, the machinery calmed down, and he straightened himself up. "So" He said to no one in particular. "Just how bad is it?"

Egerion
Egerion awoke in the garage bay, vehicles still scattered, lights flickering above, boxes of ammunition and sandbags set up as barriers. The door between him and the outside was covered in a black soot.

Helena
Helena awoke in the keep, other were awake, some were not.

Vym walks up to the child and picks him up. Making sure he was still alive as he toss him over his shoulder. "Since I doubt a demon would stay in this form this long, lets go together child." Opening the door as he steps through the golden light. Awaiting whatever was on the otherside.

Momaru was walking, inspecting everyone while trying to figure out what the source of the knot in his stomach was coming from. the danger had passed and everyone was alright, however, his gut hit him when he approached Mara. reaching down and taking off her helmet, she clearly wasn't conscious, or even alive. "Inquisitor Solara!" he shouted. "I know the warp isn't the most trusted entity in the imperium, but Sister Mara is either dieing or dead. i need you to come and bring her back. I've heard stories of psykers who can do this. Please try." he asked her.

Solara looked up from where she was sitting with lith and nodded. "I'll give it a try." she said, walking over to Sister Mara and checking her pulse, confirming his fears. "Please be ready, no two people are the same." Solara said and held her hands over Mara's chest. She began to flood Mara's body with life and it only took a few minutes before she was alive.

That's when Solara caught the right hook to the jaw, throwing her back. Momaru saw this and knew something was wrong. He reached down and picked her up, her arms pinned to her sides while she was trashing, trying to break free of his grip. Ru, not wanting to deal with this, he pulled himself back, headbutting her and knocking her out cold.

Vymazat
The Eversor woke to find himself in the keep, some around him were up and walking around, some were still passed out.
He became conscious just in time to see the Terminator headbutting one of the sisters into unconsciousness.

"Yeah, me neither." Urd said as she put an arm around Dante, returning the hug. From the corner of his eye, Dante could see that Solara was performing some kind of rite or incantation on the lifeless body of the Sister Mara; whatever it was that she was doing was none of his concern at the moment, as he still felt a bit out of it after the ordeal he was under back in the dream world.

"So, what manner of trial did you have to face whilst in the dream world then?" Dante asked whilst he aimlessly traced the patterns and detailing of Urd's armour.

"So, what manner of trial did you have to face whilst in the dream world then?" Dante asked as he traced the patterns on her armor.

"Meh, It's tried to screw with my head with a not you laying mutilated on a marble floor, and a not Lith stabbing me. The Not you turned out to be some undead abomination and the 'master mind' of that little scene. Shame he didn't bother copying your powers, or Lith's combat ability, as nether held up for long enough to be considered a valid threat." Urd said, just holding him. "The 'unpleasant' part came at the end. A golden wall made of light appeared and washed over me, and it hurt worse then anything I've ever felt. It was a burning sensation, worse then anything I've experienced, to a point I've got no frame of reference for it." her tone was mixed, but not down.

"What about you? What non sense did they throw at you?"

Vym awoke from his slumber and look around. Seeing most of the others either moving around or still asleep. Deciding to try and keep his new found sanity to himself for now as he just sat there. Watching and waiting as he wonders what their next move would be.

Watching the actions of the others as the Space Marine headbutt the Sister of Battle in the face to knock her out. "I wonder what I miss while I was dealing with myself in the dream..." he wonders to himself. He was glad most of the insane voices were no longer screaming. His thoughts were calm and peaceful like they once were a long time ago.

"Meh, it tried to screw with my head with a 'not you' laying mutilated on a marble floor, and a 'not Lith' stabbing me. The 'not you' turned out to be some undead abomination and the 'master mind' of that little scene. Shame he didn't bother copying your powers, or Lith's combat ability, as nether held up for long enough to be considered a valid threat." Urd said as Dante felt her gently holding him.

"The 'unpleasant' part came at the end. A golden wall made of light appeared and washed over me, and it hurt worse then anything I've ever felt. It was a burning sensation, worse then anything I've experienced, to a point I've got no frame of reference for it." She then added, Urd's tone sounding a mixture of uncertainty.

"What about you? What non sense did they throw at you?"

"Well, for starters I woke up in a dense, dark forest amidst a purple sky. When I reached the top of a nearby hill, I discovered about a dozen or so Eldar bodies, one of them looking remarkably like the Farseer that originally owned this Singing Spear. At first I was suspicious about the whole thing; that was then the Farseer told me to run, as there was some 'thing' coming, a thing that wanted our souls. Ours as in mine and the Farseer's.

After handing over the Farseer's blade, she proceeded to slit her throat, which created a golden beam of light not too dissimilar to the one you described Urd. I went to examine this beam, but was interrupted by primal roar. Looking to the forest I discovered that a daemonic abomination that looked to be comprised mostly of writhing tendrils approaching. My initial attack I thought had killed it, but it seems that the tendrils had the ability to pull itself back together and heal of it's wounds.

Long story short, I engaged the daemon in battle, and discovered that in order to limit the effectiveness of its healing factor, I had to shoot at the wounds I created with my Plasma Pistol. So little by little, limb by limb, I reduced it to nothing more than an angry mass of tendrils which screamed and roared at every opportunity. A moment later the pillar of light returned, it having gone when the daemon arrived. Taking the opportunity I ran towards and escaped the monster's grasp. Before I arrived here though, I was met with a searing pain in my head which seemed to me burrowing closer to my brain."

"Between you and me, I think you had an easier challenge; but burning sensation does sound painful, so call it even on the aftermath of our respective fights?" Dante asked with a grin on his face.

"Between you and me, I think you had an easier challenge; but burning sensation does sound painful, so call it even on the aftermath of our respective fights?" Dante asked with a grin on his face after finishing his story.

"Yeah, sounds like you defiantly had the hard fight, better scenery to, I just had a marble floor and purple mist." Urd said, disappointed she missed out on something more worthy of her skills. Urd heard the sound of some one getting punched, and give how loud the sound was, pretty hard and very cleanly. She turned to see one of the Sisters being restrained by the Terminator, and Solora holding her jaw.

A quick scan around the room was met with most every one being awake. "Looks like we're all up now."

Helena groaned as she sat up. A feeling of deja-vu washed over her as she looked around and saw several burned bodies. She almost thought she was just in another illusion. Until she saw Lord Egerion rumble to life in his Dreadnought. Then her eyes went to Mara. Lord Mamoru was crouched over her with her helmet off. She was bleeding from the eyes and nose. Helena sighed. I'm sorry Mara, you are with the Father now. She thought sending a silent prayer.

Then the Witch approached her. She nearly shot the Witch then and there. But Mara slugged her first. Helena couldn't help but smirk. She understood why Lord Mamoru did what he did. Waking up from death was a dangerous situation. It could mean any number of possibilities. She bowed her head in prayer. Guide her path Father. Keep her safe as she walks this darkness, knowing that only you may shine light on her path. Bring my sister and your Daughter home.

Sana/Kura
A shockwave rippled through the environment and Sana was forced into reality again, Kura into her mask.
Whether any of what had occurred was real or had any basis in reality was up to the mind of the techpriest.
It could have merely been the machinations of the mind or something sinister.

Everyone
The three remaining locals began to shake briefly before their jaws opened and an ungodly Banshee-esque howl emitted from them. The psykers would feel a psychic wave emitting from them as it came. The screaming stopped and their eyes stopped being golden, the bionic eyes that were once active and golden had gone completely dark. They collapsed onto their sides unconscious.

The others in the room other than the pain and discomfort the scream had caused felt no further ill effects from it.

"Yeah, sounds like you defiantly had the hard fight, better scenery to, I just had a marble floor and purple mist." Urd remarked, sounding a little disappointed about her lack of a challenging fight. Dante noticed that Solara had just been punched by one of the Sisters of Battle, which was then promptly restrained in a hold by the Terminator Momaru. The arm that was around Urd's waist had moved up to be around her shoulders.

"Don't you worry Urd, I'm sure the next fight you'll be in, will be at a more visually interesting location." Dante said before planting a quick kiss on the Valkyrie's cheek.

"Looks like we're all up now."

"Not all of us I'm afraid." Dante said solemnly, gesturing towards the still unresponsive bodies of Sergeant Brathen and his squad. It was after that he noticed the three locals were shaking wildly; he had considered going over to see if they were alright, when suddenly their mouths opened and an ear-splitting unholy scream came out.

Dante could soon feel a powerfully strong psychic presence coming from them. Was this another attempt by the daemonic forces that plagued them in the dream world to get them to submit, or was this to do with the Archangel weapon system, or possibly even the Tyranids that were attacking this planet?

Sadly there wasn't much time to ponder, for as quickly as the strange occurrence had happened, it came to a sudden stop, the once golden eyes of the locals that were creating the wailing howl had turned into an abyssal black colour before they collapsed onto the floor.

"What in the name of the Emperor was that all about?" Dante questioned aloud, feeling a sense of disbelief.

Helena approached Lord Mamoru as he held Mara's now limp form. This is my mistake and she is my Sister. I pray he sees sense." "My lord if I may? Sister Mara is part of my squad and my sister. Her well being falls on my shoulders. If possible I would like to take her to a secluded area. Hopefully waking up around her Sister will make her experience a little easier." She asked looking up and the imposing Astartas. The precautions we take before we wake her might not though. She has woken from death. There was no telling what state Sister Mara could be in. Hopefully it had just been a terrifying experience. [i] I highly doubt that Helena thought, remembering the illusion.

"I'm sorry retributer, but you have duties to attend to with the inquisitor. I shall watch over her." Momaru said to the sister, knowing that she would probably have questions, considering what she had gone through. "I know how to handle mental breakdowns, rest assured she'll be safe and in good hands." he said and gestured to the inquisitor before carrying Mara in his arms, bridal style, to the med bay.

Solara groaned and rubbed her jaw. "By the emperor... she has a good arm..." she said, then looked around. the locals didn't seem to fair as well, the screaming didn't help either. She felt a bit uneasy in the stomach, but otherwise felt fine. "We're all still accounted for?" she asked, counting and mentally checking her routine members who had awakened.

Sana woke up and seemed a bit changed. She watched as momaru passed her with one of the sisters in his arms. Seeing him alright, she set out for the garage. arriving there shortly, she found Egerion. "Egerion, i would like to speak with you if you wouldn't mind." she asked him, her childish demeanor still there, but also a new level of maturity, something about her had changed.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked