How Many Episodes Will Delicious in Dungeon Have? – Answered

Delicious in Dungeon’s won the award for the most delectable anime this season. But as the season progresses, you might wonder how many episodes Delicious in Dungeon (Dungeon Meshi) actually has.

Recommended Videos

How Many Episodes Will Dungeon Meshi Have? – Answered

A tall man, elf, dwarf, and half-foot delve deep into a dungeon to try to find the dragon that ate their cleric. And on the way there, they find themselves wrapped in all sorts of hijinks. Most of which seem to center on finding, killing, and cooking the monsters they encounter.  

Delicious in Dungeon is my favorite anime out this season. And like many fans, I spend my entire week waiting for Thursday, impatiently waiting for a new episode to come. And while I’d like the season to go on forever, there are only 24 confirmed episodes in Season 1 of Delicious in Dungeon.

Related: All English Dub Voice Actors & Cast List for Delicious in Dungeon (Dungeon Meishi)

The episodes that have premiered so far are:

• S1 E2: Hot Pot / Tart
  • S1 E3: Roast Basilisk / Omelet /Kakiage
  • S1 E4: Living Armor
  • S1 E5: Snacks / Sorbet
  • S1 E6: Court Cuisine / Boiled in Salt Water
  • S1 E7: Kelpie / Porridge /Broiled with Sauce
  • S1 E8: Raspberries / Grilled Meat
  • S1 E9: Tentacles / Stew
  • S1 E10: Giant Frogs / Aboveground
  • S1 E11: Red Dragon I
  • S1 E12: Red Dragon II
  • S1 E13: Red Dragon III / Good Medicine
  • S1 E14: Sea Serpent
  • S1 E15: Dryad / Cockatrice
  • S1 E16: To be announced, releasing on April 18.

Each Thursday, Netflix will air a new episode at 8:30 AM EST. The final episode will premiere on June 13, 2024.

Related: Delicious in Dungeon Is Tabletop Gaming at Its Peak

Will Delicious in Dungeon Have a Second Season?

So far, it’s not confirmed that Delicious in Dungeon will have a second season. As of episode 15, we’re currently 34 chapters into a 97-chapter manga. And at this rate, we may need one more cour – or season – to fully complete the storyline.

Delicious in Dungeon is streaming now on Netflix.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Will There Be The Apothecary Diaries Season 2? Answered
the apothecary diaries season 2
Read Article When Does Luffy Use Gear 5 In One Piece? Answered
One Piece The Peak
Read Article Wind Breaker Episode 4 Recap & Spoilers
An image of a tall man with his hand on the head of another boy as part of a recap of Wind Breaker Episode 4.
Related Content
Read Article Will There Be The Apothecary Diaries Season 2? Answered
the apothecary diaries season 2
Read Article When Does Luffy Use Gear 5 In One Piece? Answered
One Piece The Peak
Read Article Wind Breaker Episode 4 Recap & Spoilers
An image of a tall man with his hand on the head of another boy as part of a recap of Wind Breaker Episode 4.
Author
Daphne Fama
A Staff Writer at The Escapist, Daphne Fama has been in the industry since 2022. She spends an inordinate amount playing games and has a soft spot for horror, FPS, and RPGs. When she’s not gaming, she’s a published author and member of the Horror Writers Association with a novel coming out in 2025. In a previous life, she was an attorney but has since recovered.