There Will Be Brawl: Episode Six

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

PS. Where are all the Boombas? I hope to see them in later episode along with some badass Redshell koopas...and blooper.

Satoz:
why did the Pokemon trainer hide what was on his shoulder behind his back? Im starting to get a little paranoid, I mean I guess he could have killed mewtwo because mewtwo allowed those pokemon battles to go on, or something...but still I dont know. The killer is going to be hard to guess at, itll probably shock me once its revealed. Mr game and watch is pretty shady too, he seems to get around quite a bit, hes silent, ever present and since he seems to frequent or even work at most of the clubs etc he could easily score the kills. most other characters from brawl seem to be accounted for unless its an assist trophy -_-

The thing that he hid from everyone else was.....Jiggly PUFF!
I also think he had a Cleffairy (citation needed on spelling) pooking out the back pack.
I think Red was embarassed to be seen with Jiggly Puff.
I dont wanna sound like a queer or nothing but...I think Jiggly Puff kicks ass! On the 64 version of Super Smash Bros. your down+B attack would send anyone out of the ring if their damage was a little over 50%

You know what would be interesting: If there wasn't "a" killer. Just a string of copycatters settling their own personal vendettas and blaming it on the same nonexistant boogeyman.

Samus could have killed Dee, Trainer could have killed MewTwo, anyone of the mob bosses could have killed that Fire Emblem character we heard about on the news earlier. Each of them is just copycatting what they think is a serial killer.

Guys... just a note. it's not that we aren't working on episodes. There are some other issues that needed to be dealt with before we could get the next episode up. They have since been addressed and Episode 7 is coming soon.

And for the kid who said that me wearing "leather" made me a lesbian ..... ROFLMAO. K, thanks!

xoxox,
Samus

I think what fps_pwnzter meant is not that you're not working, but that you're probably working on a too tight schedule. And if so, you should rather adjust the schedule, to maybe one episode every two months, instead of continuing to work on a too small time frame.

And I'd like to second that. Creative work tends to blow most schedules. And it would probably take the pressure from you people if you had more time to work with right from the start. And it would prevent the audience from getting their expectations up too soon.

lol it wasn't me it was my friend that said it

Libita:
I think what fps_pwnzter meant is not that you're not working, but that you're probably working on a too tight schedule. And if so, you should rather adjust the schedule, to maybe one episode every two months, instead of continuing to work on a too small time frame.

And I'd like to second that. Creative work tends to blow most schedules. And it would probably take the pressure from you people if you had more time to work with right from the start. And it would prevent the audience from getting their expectations up too soon.

Unfortunately, there are outside sources we have to rely on here so, it's sort of out of our control! Don't worry though, your episode is soon to come! :)

Great! I worried you'd say that about your schedule, though. Well, in that case, keep up the good work, and I'll see it when I see it. :)

Excited for the next episode. This was a great idea for a series. Keep up the good work.

Samus's cleavage is really giving me a hard time concentrating...

Man it seems like forever since the last episode was put up. Wasn't it 6 or 7 weeks ago? hehe I'm getting so anxious.

Man! Kyle Hebert sure does that iconic Wario grin perfect! Love it!

Aktrez:
Guys... just a note. it's not that we aren't working on episodes. There are some other issues that needed to be dealt with before we could get the next episode up. They have since been addressed and Episode 7 is coming soon.

And for the kid who said that me wearing "leather" made me a lesbian ..... ROFLMAO. K, thanks!

xoxox,
Samus

he's definitely wrong about the lesbian part, you look extremely hot in the leather. too bad i'm in tokyo...

when the hell are they making the seventh one its been like more than a month already =[

so...i don't know who those other cops are, and what did gay boy throw at luigi in the pipe?

Maybe the killer could be master hand!:O
Btw:Awesome episode :D

The world needs episode 7 and it needs it now.

thevegetarianzombie:
You know what would be interesting: If there wasn't "a" killer. Just a string of copycatters settling their own personal vendettas and blaming it on the same nonexistant boogeyman.

Samus could have killed Dee, Trainer could have killed MewTwo, anyone of the mob bosses could have killed that Fire Emblem character we heard about on the news earlier. Each of them is just copycatting what they think is a serial killer.

Thats not a bad theory, certainly would be a twist, but I'm putting my money on it being one character.

Probably someone we've already seen as well... Hell, it could be Luigi for all we know. Now [i]that[i/] would be a twist!

I'm really surprised at how good this series has been. I always wondered what this show is about, so I finally decided to check it out and it is one of the best online series I have seen besides Captain S. You guys do some fantastic work with this show! The acting is top notch and just everything is perfect. I can't wait to see more.

I suspect Samus. Although she is a bounty hunter and probably has accesss to such info she easily is able to reach the same conclusions as Luigi in ep2(3?) when they meet in the bar. Also, when Luigi leaves Dee's room to see Mario's fight, Samus is seen turning around and possibly going back in. She isn't seen again until her arm pulls Luigi towards Dee's room following the police invasion.

However, I have a hunch that she's being set up as a red herring (or at least if the show's producers are really smart). That would be a nice twist as well.

Either way, I have a very funny idea about the way the dons are being killed. I think they're being turned into trophys, just like in the subspace emissary, only in a realistic fashion, which basically means taxidermy (their skins are stuffed and placed on a trophy stand/hung on a wall like a moose head).

Since the TWBB group doesn't usually inform the fans on the Escapist about the show, I figure I'll be doing it.

Zach Grafton:
Bad news bears, everyone.

This episode is late because we got screwed twice - once on payment, once on post-production arrangements. This means the episode will be done next week and NO ONE is more bummed about this than we are. Sorry, but this is just the result of a lot of headaches and heartaches and there's no way we could have foreseen these issues. We are hard at work and will deliver by next Friday. Please stay positive (FOR THE CHILDREN)!

So it'll be here next week and that isn't the crew's fault in any way.

best thing on escapist ahead of zp.
Surely there are more brawl characterd left beside bowser and young link.
Snake of course sonic
loads of pokemon pichu lucurio or whatever etc
was R.O.B in an ealrier episode ill check that for myself. but i think the big hands were a good idea

Grrrrr escapist fund them properly!

Snake and Sonic were in the alleyway as bums.
R.O.B was dead on Olimar's ship.
Pichu is dead (first episode)
Lucario and Pikachu were in the Pokemon underground fight club where Luigi and Wario talked.

Bowser and "Toon" Link haven't been shown, and my guess is Toon Link won't be appearing.

Must. Be. Patient.

...My strategy is failing me. Just a few more days, just a few more days... Nope nothing.

Please make good show happen soon. Thanks...

I need to say, this is the first Fan Fiction I have ever seen with good, mature actors/actresses and beautiful women! It's usually just a couple of basement dwellers dressing up!

Hey I've got some questions to ask for the characters.
1. Who was the really really blonde cop at the beginning who was holding daisy and who was fighting mario outside? Toon Link?
2. Who was the guy with the boxing gloves? And the girl making out with him with aquamarine hair?
3. Who was the guy standing with Marth looking at Dee's remains?
Answers to this would be great, plzkthx ;D Then I don't have it ticking in my head for ages.

I can't tell what Pit is saying from 3:25 - 3:28. He says, "The Don never shared his plans. The _________ was the only on he trusted." After he says that, Samus has a very weird look on her face, and Luigi says "The cops must have gotten HER already." So, what did Pit say? Clearly, this is an important clue because of Samus' reaction. Could someone with better hearing please tell me what was said?

Oh, God, great as usual, but I loved Walugi. He's playing Dueling Banjos on a tennis racket.

Finally had a chance to catch up on this series, and I have but one thing to say:

How the HELL did you manage to get JEFF-fucking-LEWIS (Vork from "The Guild") to play WaLuigi?!?! That, right there, made the whole episode for me.

Brilliantly done, as usual. I wish it were Friday already!

dolphinsexed:
I can't tell what Pit is saying from 3:25 - 3:28. He says, "The Don never shared his plans. The _________ was the only on he trusted." After he says that, Samus has a very weird look on her face, and Luigi says "The cops must have gotten HER already." So, what did Pit say? Clearly, this is an important clue because of Samus' reaction. Could someone with better hearing please tell me what was said?

What I heard was "The Matron," which, to me, makes no sense. Can anyone else confirm/deny/clarify???

Gabes:
Truly hilarious stuff. I just began watching this series and it is grade A. I've personally had my money on Link being the bastard this whole time but I'm getting the vibe it's Zelda now. Still haven't seen Lucas or Ness yet, I also feel like they might end up being the psychos who are jsut working for someone else. Anyway, great show which if I can just add, is made even better by how attractive the girl who plays Samus is.

Lucas and Ness were playing in episode 4 I think it was. At the end. It was the one when Fox, Falco and Wolf came in.

TENNIS!

You guys manage to blend humor, plot, and drama with the quality of a prime time release. And the ending of the episode was a fun, chaotic ending. Sometimes it's better than ending on a plot twist. (Unless you're called 24)

i love this series as a whole but i keep coming back to this episode just for the sheer sillyness of waluigi
he's so loveably funny....even in the later episode where he, well, i won't spoil it for you. but lets say he's the nicest bad guy ever haha

id probably buy this if it came out on dvd, it seems like it meet one sweet ass movie if it was all compiled together. the stories perfect and as much as i dont want it to end im enthralled and want to find out who this damn killer is!

Bout time Mario got some sense back. LET'S DO THIS!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here