Apocalypse Lane: Episode 10: Attack of The Gamerz

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I love this show.

the cussing part was !@#$%^& hilarious

This episode was the perfect combination of piss jokes, gay jokes, profanity and story.

Another great episode, as usual :D

This show has gotten seriously better... looking forward to more!

"You know what's nice? Not know what the fucks going on!"

Apparently Unforgotten Realm's viewers think so.

swaki:
nice episode, btw it might just be me but i don't really like the Disney meets jackass show, its not really funny.

i love that part theres something about mickey getting satomized that makes me lmao

Chrissyluky:

swaki:
nice episode, btw it might just be me but i don't really like the Disney meets jackass show, its not really funny.

i love that part theres something about mickey getting satomized that makes me lmao

It's a throw back to the old youtube cartoons this guy used to do, with a mickey mouse who was down on his luck.

By god, I usually don't say this, but this was just EPIC, this whole episode, it wasn't just a one line of lol, it good all over, from the start to the end, we probably won't be seeing one like this for a loooong time. Now don't tell me that you don't agree with me, seriously, don't tell me.

It's rare you find them all together. :)

Oh man that was great. Thanks a bunch Jon!

lol mouseass keeps on getting progressivly nastier! I can't wait to see what happens next.

ColdStorage:

Pallindromemordnillap:
I'm agreeing with the sock-puppet guy. Just what is going on...

Willie (gay zombie) and Gladys (tentacle fag hag) conspired to get Cuddles away from "The Lane"* but Willie takes issue with Steve getting taking by the gamerz too, since he said "I didn't sign up for this, Steve's just an innocent bystander!"

But Gladys is obviously a mean spirited bitch, on par with Cuddles, and doesn't care that Steve is in trouble.
*sorry I find it too difficult to spell apocalypse

I absolutely love this show, I've got several people hooked on it after showing them the poker night episode, including my sister who has to watch it before work on a Saturday.

dudes remember the homeowners meeting? ya gladis and willie got pissed off about cuddles craping and the roof. so they were trying to get the roof done and get rid of cuddles to solve the issues... all in the name of a clean house hold.

i mean neighborhood

SomeBritishDude:
"You know what's nice? Not know what the fucks going on!"

Apparently Unforgotten Realm's viewers think so.

so true P1u5 3 P75

When this finally got good and got going, it gets shoved off the front page every release by poor game satire songs... they need to move that to another day.

Anyway, great episode!

"You wouldn't get it noob!"

MasterMaaCuuQu:
i knew it. its a conspiracy to get Steve's roof fixed. Glady is just using Steve.

For fixing steve's own roof?
Why the fuck should she care? o.O
There's something alot more devious going on here >_>
I can smell it....It smells like a gay ghoul!

Crazy Mouse

Str8up_wizard:

ColdStorage:

Pallindromemordnillap:
I'm agreeing with the sock-puppet guy. Just what is going on...

Willie (gay zombie) and Gladys (tentacle fag hag) conspired to get Cuddles away from "The Lane"* but Willie takes issue with Steve getting taking by the gamerz too, since he said "I didn't sign up for this, Steve's just an innocent bystander!"

But Gladys is obviously a mean spirited bitch, on par with Cuddles, and doesn't care that Steve is in trouble.
*sorry I find it too difficult to spell apocalypse

I absolutely love this show, I've got several people hooked on it after showing them the poker night episode, including my sister who has to watch it before work on a Saturday.

dudes remember the homeowners meeting? ya gladis and willie got pissed off about cuddles craping and the roof. so they were trying to get the roof done and get rid of cuddles to solve the issues... all in the name of a clean house hold.

omfg thats right! you just blew m mind and...shit.

Absolutly love the series, willy is my favorite character. Mouseass is so "cringingly good"

'Hey you know whats nice. Not Knowing the F@#K is going on'
lmao. epic.
Good work as usual.

Brilliant.

Are the gamers mutants like the rest of Apocalypse Lane or did they somehow avoid the fallout? I ask because I thought all the humans were killed or mutated and the Gamerz other than Pumper seem to be unmutated?. I was just asking but I love the episode. Keep up the good work.

That was awesome, I can't wait to see what happens next.

FUCK yes. This just keeps getting better and better XDD

And Willie's lines are rofltastic. Well done.
Willie: "I'm anything the hell you want me to be."

Sock Puppet: "You know what's nice? Not knowing what the f***'s going on."

EDIT: Dumb question here, but does anyone know the lyrics to the intro and extro songs? I keep listening and listening but just can't get them down, and its driving me nuts @____@

'Hey, you know what's nice? Not knowing what tha fuck's going on" =P.

Liked it.

Jeronus:
Are the gamers mutants like the rest of Apocalypse Lane or did they somehow avoid the fallout? I ask because I thought all the humans were killed or mutated and the Gamerz other than Pumper seem to be unmutated?. I was just asking but I love the episode. Keep up the good work.

Some people were more effected more than others. :)

I think they introduce the drama into this series a bit too early. (Namely the Cuddles/Steve falling out and Gladys thing) It needed more time to just be pure comedy before switching over to something like that.

However, I do still love the show. The televisions shows are the best.

Also, I find myself in the same shoes as Stinky. Just what the fuck were Willy and Gladys planning?

You guys are becoming masters of the funny outro line.

The gangster music when Gladys enters xD The show definitely got better from about 1;30 onwards, I'm hoping you're not going to use the urinary-tourette's too heavily in the future episodes?

petey hunter:
What's that B#### up to, and how is Willy involved and why do they need steve's house to have a roof.

I bet they are going into some neighbourhood beauty contest or somthing, and the roof spoils the look :0

whaleswiththumbs:
Hey you know whats nice, not knowing what the fuck is going on.

best. line. ever.

I think that "conspiracy" was just to get the fucking roof finished.

Yeah, women don't have to have reasons behind why they feel the need to nag guys to do stuff. The roof isn't fixed, so she wants it fixed asap even though a new episode of mouseass just came on the tube.

I wanna be fixing that her bitch her roof.

Jon Etheridge:

Jeronus:

Some people were more effected more than others. :)

unaffected? that human gamerz guard (i forogt his name :P) was a 5-year-old girl with a Elmo doll before the apocalypse.

This is wesome ^.^
Best one yet? I think so.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook