Apocalypse Lane: Episode 10: Attack of The Gamerz

Pages PREV 1 2 3

'Ask and you shall recieve' megalolz.

This is the first ep i've seen since the original and i have to say theres a very noticeable improvement in quality, i think i'm gonna have to go and watch the ones inbetween now!
Keep up the good work.

Very nice. Made me laugh quite a bit too.

The intro is so damned catchy XP

That Tourette Syndrome while pissing part was the absolute best aside from the usual hilarious those of MouseAss. Also, what was the song that played when Glady's came into the scene? If it's an Apocalypse Lane original theme, could you give us MP3 files, particularly the opening theme and closing theme put together?

Dog other than Cuddles Pumper is my favorite character.

"Ask and ye shall receive".

Hoxton: Well Glady is always so obsessed with Steve fixing his roof. So thts what i thought. but i see your point

Nice episode, this series really has come into its own.

One thing I would say is that it seems that the who "gamerz" thing is being shoehorned in to fit with your audience here, the occasional reference like the fallout show in an earlier episode works well but a central narrative on the gamerz just seems a bit forced, I think it would have been better if it was just a regualar gang.

YEAH!!! I also love not knowing what the fuck is going on, its how I live my life.

Layzor:
Nice episode, this series really has come into its own.

One thing I would say is that it seems that the who "gamerz" thing is being shoehorned in to fit with your audience here, the occasional reference like the fallout show in an earlier episode works well but a central narrative on the gamerz just seems a bit forced, I think it would have been better if it was just a regualar gang.

We figured that if there were an apocalypse then a group of people working at a local gamestop would start a gang. After playing countless hours of Fallout it would give them the necessary skills to survive and operate in a post-apocalyptic world. jk

The roof houses 6 million shrunken atomic bombs which when launched expand to the size of 2 full sized atomic bombs. Gladys plans on using them to threaten the President. She demands a Gajillion dollars and also Willy wants to have gay sex with the president... or at least that's what I think will happen.

I'm really enjoying the Apocalypse Lane series so far. Visuals aren't amazing, but I know you don't have much time to work on them. It definitely blows unforgotten realms out of the water in terms of writing, voice acting, and visuals (though I guess that's not a particularly high par to be compared to).

The mouseass and big worm part was probably my favorite. Mouseass/prostitute mickey is just genuinely hilarious, and big worm's voice acting is fantastic.

Great epp guys, you really hit a great stride here :)

a gay zombie, that still gets me laughing.

P.s.s. Cuddles T-Shirt

I love the show, knew it was going to build up, but I think you are relying too much on the old Newgrounds series Prostitute Mickey. I think the other all-purpose cooking, Fallout, random show had better potential, I felt it was a little more original and fit the series better.

the mouse shows....well the first time it came up it was ok then this time it kind of killed the funny for a couple seconds

but funny show nonetheless

oooh, the plot thickens. A bit too much bleep swearing though, seems a bit gimmicky, but I guess it is all used for something.

Don't worry, we'll be going back to doing some more Buzzsaw and Colon. You'll see them this Friday as a matter of fact. We're still gonna have Mickey pop in every now and then because he fits in this world. Buzzsaw, Colon and Mickey all work at the same TV station and we'll be visiting that place in the future as well. :)

Oh my God, I don't know why but that last line had me in stitches. The writing for this show is improving dramatically each episode.

"You know what's nice? Not knowing what the f*ck is going on!"

Sweet, keep up the good work, i would suggest making more fallout references even if it is something small, other than that resolve the Gamerz gang thing in the best way possible for the show that Apocalypse Lane has evolved into.
PS Anyone notice that one guy had a nintendo power glove on?

That really was a great episode. Needs more big worm though :P

You know, when I first saw the trailer for this show I thought it wouldn't be any good... but once I watched a few episodes I was immediately hooked. Your characters have awesome personalities and the jokes, while sometimes predictable, are comedy gold. Every episode is better than the last one and I can't wait to see the rest of this show. It really seems like you've put a lot of thought into it too. You'll always be awesome, Jon.

Just one quick question though: Are all the episodes from now on going to tie into each other like the past 3 episodes have? The idea is cool but I'd still like for a few episodes to be kinda laid back like the earlier ones (example: Poker Night). Thanks dude, and never stop making your hilarious cartoons!

I smell a CONSPIRACY, where's Dylan Avery when you need him?

I love how Mouseass is like the majority favorite reality show of this series.
I especially like it because it's easy to understand why, who wouldn't want to see Micky getting what he metaphorically has coming? Hahaha! ...man, I'm dark.

...Whow, poor Mickey. I feel seriously bad for that mouse *sad* ..Mm, but very hilarious video and I can't believe that lady would only care about the roof being fixed. Why does it matter though? ..Anyways epic win video and loved all of it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here